Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Redirect Feature Idea

verbster said:
The new redirect feature will be helpful. While it probably can't be used to forward to other parking companies (against their TOS), it can be used to send traffic to a specific site that may generate a sale of the domain, like your own site that lists your domains for sale. In that regard, a bulk option would be extremely convenient, as changing hundreds one at a time is very time-consuming. However, if adding the bulk feature is something that can't be done in an hour or so, perhaps its better to wait for a few days until things calm down a bit.
Matt,

I see the Redirect Domain feature now on the "Manage Domain" page for each individual domain. I already have it set for several domains, but have not yet proven that it is working.

Here is my idea for making it more flexible and powerful. Provide a Global Default setting on a common account page somewhere (Maybe the main Manage Domains page) to set a Default Redirect URL. Then on each Manage Domain page for each URL, leave the "Redirect URL" you currently have which would override the default to allow different redirects for specific domains, and add a check box to activate (or not) redirection for that specific domain.

That should easily allow full flexibility for Domain Redirection without the need for a "bulk change" feature.

•••
ArtfulWebSites said:
Matt,

I see the Redirect Domain feature now on the "Manage Domain" page for each individual domain. I already have it set for several domains, but have not yet proven that it is working.

Here is my idea for making it more flexible and powerful. Provide a Global Default setting on a common account page somewhere (Maybe the main Manage Domains page) to set a Default Redirect URL. Then on each Manage Domain page for each URL, leave the "Redirect URL" you currently have which would override the default to allow different redirects for specific domains, and add a check box to activate (or not) redirection for that specific domain.

That should easily allow full flexibility for Domain Redirection without the need for a "bulk change" feature.

Excellent idea. I'll hopefully have it by tonight. I'll check to see how it is working / not working. What countries do your visitors originate from?

PS
We cannot disclose who our upstream ad providers are, but we have several smaller ones on the table.

Also, I want to warn everyone, that revenue WILL be worser for next few days / weeks. We are still negotiating a lot of deals, a lot of new countries, a lot of deals for countries we already support, etc. It will take time. So I am warning everyone - the majority will be in for a disappointment, and there is not much we can do about it right now.

Last edited:
•••
Don't worry. You've got my full support.

•••
if you are going to set a global default please make it so you can set it to

otherparkingcompany.com/{domain}
like you can at parked

so we can just set it to park elsewhere eg Namedrive using the redirection

•••
redirect Idea

cfguru360 said:
Excellent idea. I'll hopefully have it by tonight. I'll check to see how it is working / not working. What countries do your visitors originate from?

PS
We cannot disclose who our upstream ad providers are, but we have several smaller ones on the table.

Also, I want to warn everyone, that revenue WILL be worser for next few days / weeks. We are still negotiating a lot of deals, a lot of new countries, a lot of deals for countries we already support, etc. It will take time. So I am warning everyone - the majority will be in for a disappointment, and there is not much we can do about it right now.
Matt,

I am glad you found my suggestion useful. The coding change should be relatively easy, and I think everyone will appreciate the flexibility.

As to the countries for my traffic - I have no idea. All my domains are .com and U.S. based. So, I suspect the majority of my traffic is from the U.S. Since Bodis does not provide such stats and does not have the facility for us to put tracking code on our domains, I can not tell what countries my traffic is actually coming from. Is there some way I am not aware of?

Also, I used a tracking link of my own for the redirects. So I will know when they are being used (I get an email). None have been used thus far, but it has only been a few hours.

Also, thanks again for your openness and frankness regarding the bumpy road ahead. I am sure this will forestall many unnecessary complaints.

•••
Looks like current redirect does not work.
Have testet a .com(redirect URL is given) domain with a Philippines proxy and I still get to Bodis landing page.
When I click to a category at left the page refreshes but with no sponsor links.

Used the proxy : 210.1.133.104 with port 8080

•••
It should be fully functioning now.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

•••
Thx
Now it shows the landing page and after click to a category it redirects to the given url.

•••
Agan said:
Thx
Now it shows the landing page and after click to a category it redirects to the given url.

thanks for checking it works agan

•••
Where would the global redirect feature be? Not seeing it on the "Manage Domains"tab.

I suggested the global redirect yesterday ;)!

•••
wow, over 150 domains and I made 72 cents on the 27th, by far my worst day ever in the domain business ,
I must have missed something somewhere !

cadydoo

Last edited:
•••
CadyDoo said:
wow, over 150 domains and I made 72 cents on the 27th, by far my worst day ever in the domain business ,
I must have missed something somewhere !

cadydoo

Well as emailed and posted, we have a change of ad providers, and we did warn everyone about a possible revenue drop. It will be rough. Tomorrow's stats will be worst, but it will start going up after that.

It will take us a few weeks to get back to where we were.

•••
Bodis.com allowed traffic from PPC?

Hello Everyone,

I have try search in FAQ page at bodis.com but can't find my question that is bodis.com allowed us to buy traffic from PPC to aour parked domain (arbitrage)?. Thanks

•••
artofnet said:
Hello Everyone,

I have try search in FAQ page at bodis.com but can't find my question that is bodis.com allowed us to buy traffic from PPC to aour parked domain (arbitrage)?. Thanks

no

•••
I see 7search.com in the Sponsored Links~

•••
artofnet said:
Hello Everyone,

Not yet but Matt has said there will be support for Arbitrage, in version 2 I believe.

Cheers,

Jay

•••
"We are currently not accepting any new applicants. Please check back soon"

When can i join this?

Thanks..

•••
baxter said:
Not yet but Matt has said there will be support for Arbitrage, in version 2 I believe.

Cheers,

Jay

Any ETA for version 2?

•••
I think Matt said March sometime.

•••
Are we okay to park adult names now?

•••
We better buckle up, take a deep breath, and hang on...

•••
•••
•••
yeah...parked two not last night but the night before. Should have some stats today (I think).

•••
Anyone got any reports for their adult domains yet? I am anxiously awaiting to see what sort of EPC we get!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back