Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GILSAN said:
Looks like you've been away from this thread for at least a week.

If you go back a few days you will see that Matt is allowing Adult domains since the 28th February.

GIL :)

It may look that way, but I visit this thread every day :) Must have missed that post or there wasn't much discussion about it.

•••
Haven't been around for a while, but you seem to have a good thing going Matt. Will give it a run soon.

•••
stub said:
It may look that way, but I visit this thread every day :) Must have missed that post or there wasn't much discussion about it.
Go to page 198, post 4943 and read from there on.

•••
ouch, even got a $0.00 click this update

•••
irishmat said:
And I thought couple of my $.01/click were bad.

•••
Am I the only one who is OK with the results?

•••
irishmat said:

Interesting....

I'll take a look at that. That is probably us sending visitors to an ad provider that does not accept visitors from that country. It shouldn't happen.

Just hang in there tightly. I am now working 24/7 on our new version and the new landing pages are complete we just have to put them together. ;)

We also have 2-3 good ad providers lined up that should really help us out. It is just a matter of time before our deal with them is signed off.

•••
Babu said:
Am I the only one who is OK with the results?

No, I'm ok with it... it fluctuates a lot, but in general the results has been *better* the last few days than before the change.
Much higher ctr, but lower rpc.

•••
My earnings are down significantly but not too worried.

Hey Matt, I know early (way early in this thread), we talked about not being able to click on the categories to the main page to see if ads are popping up. Anyway we can temporarily change that so that we can manually check and see that ads are being displayed (of course, not clicking on the ads itself)?

Keep up the good work!

•••
Matt,

I hit a $0.00 click too, under the domain StemTechnology.com

Thanks

•••
I'll be back when the new providers are on. My Feb. revenue was 4 (!) times less than the 2007.Sept. rev, and now without Ask...

•••
It seems to vary a lot, depending on portfolio... My Feb rev was better than September, when compensating for that my top name in Sept no longer is on Bodis.
And without the Google feed my portfolio as a whole seems to make even more, even if some individual names are doing much worse. I don't know if the filters are more lax now... lots more domains are getting clicks. (Over 100 domains got some kind of revenue yesterday, when before on any given day it were almost never more than 20.)
My portfolio is very mixed, with all kinds of names.

•••
tetrapak said:
I'll be back when the new providers are on. My Feb. revenue was 4 (!) times less than the 2007.Sept. rev, and now without Ask...

for me it is 13 times less...

i had $0.20 clicks now $0.01

•••
cfguru360 said:
We also have 2-3 good ad providers lined up that should really help us out. It is just a matter of time before our deal with them is signed off.
Which providers have you secured?

•••
getting this error

Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.

JRun closed connection.

•••
irishmat said:
getting this error

Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.

JRun closed connection.
Seems to be fine on this side.

•••
yeah its working for me now, dunno what the problem was

•••
I realize all the provider deals are not in place. Below is just a comparison of today's stats with two weeks ago to show as a reference for now and later...as things improve. Some of the numbers are interesting.

Today's Stats
493 domains got visits
81 domains got clicks
162 total clicks
0 domains over 100% ctr
88% of total clicks were 1 - 10 cents
11% of total clicks were 11 - 20 cents
1% of total clicks were over 20 cents

Stats from two weeks ago
356 domains got visits
59 domains got clicks
230 total clicks
8 domains over 100% ctr
70% of total clicks were 1 - 10 cents
18% of total clicks were 11 - 20 cents
11% of total clicks were over 20 cents

•••
verbster said:
I realize all the provider deals are not in place. Below is just a comparison of today's stats with two weeks ago to show as a reference for now and later...as things improve. Some of the numbers are interesting.

Today's Stats
493 domains got visits
81 domains got clicks
162 total clicks
0 domains over 100% ctr
88% of total clicks were 1 - 10 cents
11% of total clicks were 11 - 20 cents
1% of total clicks were over 20 cents

Stats from two weeks ago
356 domains got visits
59 domains got clicks
230 total clicks
8 domains over 100% ctr
70% of total clicks were 1 - 10 cents
18% of total clicks were 11 - 20 cents
11% of total clicks were over 20 cents

interesting stats, could you do a total visits aswell

also have you set up redirects, how are you monetising the traffic that bodis cant

•••
I haven't done redirects to speak of, maybe only five so far. I'm guessing v2 will have totals, but it would take forever to manually count all the visits.

•••
In the last week I've had more visitors, less clicks and a lot less revenue (about 1/3)
We've been warned that this would happen, so I'm not particularly worried.

In one or two months time we should hopefully be having better stats to brag about.

•••
Matt,
In regards to ad providers, is there any possibility of signing up with Yahoo?

cheers

•••
ITsurfers said:
"We are currently not accepting any new applicants. Please check back soon"

When can i join this?

Thanks..
I saw that message too :)
Can i join bodis?.

Kurniawan.

•••
rodash said:
Matt,
In regards to ad providers, is there any possibility of signing up with Yahoo?

cheers

I too would like to see it, i think right now if you have physical products like a chainsaw you might do okay because of the shopping links, but for services like health insurance, and other services its tough right now
Joe T

•••
Hmm... what happened today?
The stats were out several hours earlier than normal, and the clicks dropped to 1/3 of the last few days, even if the number of visits were the same.
Something missing, or something changed? (It seems strange that the stats were out so early, already 4-5 hours ago. Usually they come out about this time.)

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back