Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
cfguru360 said:
Maybe it is not clear to many:

The reason we were forced to close many low-quality accounts and accounts that did not have enough traffic to determine low-quality, was due to the high fraud rate we have had over the past few weeks.

Our upstream ad providers have contacted us several times that we would not be able to continue our partnership if the fraud rate would continue at the rate that we had. Unfortunately, without a partnership with our main upstream ad provider, we’d have to close our doors completely for business.

We have used third-party fraud software to determine the quality score of all accounts. As mentioned previously, our upstream ad providers are pushing us to immediately disable all accounts other than accounts that receive very high-quality traffic. Sure is a Revolution.

All earned revenue payments will still be paid out by the company to the user.

As I have mentioned, I will try to re-instate as many accounts as possible of trusted members that have acceptable traffic. Other than that, there's not much we can do. It is either that or we must close our doors for business in the upcoming weeks.

Account CLOSED. So be it. I have accounts all over: Fab, Parked, TrafficClub, etc. I test the waters before bringing many domains over. You must have some top notch providers. The last few months payouts were squat due to fraud as you have stated. How do you expect people to bring quality domains into the program when payouts dropped so low? Those who did not got canned for poor traffic, what a rub.

•••
SKG said:
Account CLOSED. So be it. I have accounts all over: Fab, Parked, TrafficClub, etc. I test the waters before bringing many domains over. You must have some top notch providers. The last few months payouts were squat due to fraud as you have stated. How do you expect people to bring quality domains into the program when payouts dropped so low? Those who did not got canned for poor traffic, what a rub.

guys, its a BETA program that noone forced you to be in.

I think everyone will agree that they made a lot lot more at Bodis than at other services, at least before the figures started going downhill. For me, the first two months alone compensated for any time/money I might've lost later on. For a beta program, thats good enough for me. I can always move my names to Parked...so why the huge fuss?

•••
sashas said:
guys, its a BETA program that noone forced you to be in.

I think everyone will agree that they made a lot lot more at Bodis than at other services, at least before the figures started going downhill. For me, the first two months alone compensated for any time/money I might've lost later on. For a beta program, thats good enough for me. I can always move my names to Parked...so why the huge fuss?

Thank you for reminding me that it is a Beta program, would not have known otherwise. You missed the point.

•••
Just 2 re-iterate....twentytwentyworldcup.com made 900+USD in arnd 3 days....the other days i had designed a website monitizing via adsense...parked it @ bodis when just 3 days remained of the cricket world cup.......

The reason I'm backing Matt is that although he made a mistake...all of us gained from bodis in 1 way or the other more than any other program...whilst it was at its best.....

Can some1 give me a good parking service(now that bodis is no longer 4 most of us) where i can park sports domains....

Last edited:
•••
xxfireflyxx

thats the good part of the net, perspectives from around the world. Thks for insight. Not much into sports, let alone from another country. Great traffic name though.

•••
allister, Sedo does have a cricket photo you can use . Never hear about cricket in the US, the only time I come across it is when I read Flashman novels . Would like to see more sports from other countries, Sumo, badminton, soccer, etc I seem to remember Australian rules football being shown during the football strike here,there's a manly sport . guess I can get on the net now that I just got dsl .

•••
allister said:
Just 2 re-iterate....twentytwentyworldcup.com made 900+USD in arnd 3 days....the other days i had designed a website monitizing via adsense...parked it @ bodis when just 3 days remained of the cricket world cup.......

The reason I'm backing Matt is that although he made a mistake...all of us gained from bodis in 1 way or the other more than any other program...whilst it was at its best.....

Can some1 give me a good parking service(now that bodis is no longer 4 most of us) where i can park sports domains....

Three days.....man..that rocks....nice :) Try Parked,Parking Panel,Namedrive.

Parked has a Cricket template.

•••
Bodis Sucks!!

Bodis suspend my account, say low qualitty traffic, then why sedo, namedrive o parked not suspend my account ?

The problems

First bodis supend when I near recive payment, And not pay acumulate money.
Pay me my money !!

Second problem, I not have a list of my domains are in bodis, and now to change nameservers I need go registrant by registrant, view domain to domain for found what of my domains have nameservers in bodis. I have more than 1000 domains.

BODIS SOLUTION THIS OR ATTEMPT CONSECUENCES !!

Sorry for my bad english.

I not recomend bodis anybody, they false statics and supend accounts not reasons. And ccp down and down since more than 1$ to minor 0.05.
All time I recomend bodis to all domainers, but now I not recomend this bad company anyboy.

AND REPEAT MATT SOLUTION THIS AND PAY THE REVENUE OF MY DOMAINS.

•••
dominiosclave said:
Second problem, I not have a list of my domains are in bodis, and now to change nameservers I need go registrant by registrant, view domain to domain for found what of my domains have nameservers in bodis. I have more than 1000 domains.

Paste your domains into the address bar of your browser to see who they are hosted with, that's the easiest way I can think of.

In future make sure you keep records of which domains are hosted by which parking company because when you are working with other companies you have to make provisions for the fact that they may not always be as good as they are now.

•••
Usually registrars have some options to sort your domains. Sort by nameserver and make bulk changes.

•••
dominiosclave said:
Bodis suspend my account, say low qualitty traffic, then why sedo, namedrive o parked not suspend my account ?

The problems

First bodis supend when I near recive payment, And not pay acumulate money.
Pay me my money !!

Your account is suspended but you will get paid the generated revenues.

cfguru360 said:
All earned revenue payments will still be paid out by the company to the user.
Copied from this post.

BODIS SOLUTION THIS OR ATTEMPT CONSECUENCES !!

Chill out man.
Just read though Matt's posts before you start jumping up and down.

•••
Thanks for info Damion but I not recive more news only suspend, and not reply emails...

Anyway I do not recommend a company that does not give reasons and distorts stats, and when ask you not give explanations, how is this...

John Doe I have domains in various registrants, is most fast solution of coolmark, thanks.

•••
I got canceled but it was my fault. I took my time. Made little money and put my worst revenue generators (domains) in initially to test the waters. Only a few hundred at most, and didn't even optimize many of them. I was gonna get around to finishing them on my time one day. I am lazy. I understand it all now. You had to make the business move you made or sink or swim. I know some (perhaps a lot) were scamming you Matt as you opened yourself up for the kill via being to good and trusting to all. You needed to do what you did to insure survival. I think everybody in NP thinks along the same lines as me. We are still all pulling for you bro. We hope your biz survives. My bros say your biz is dying and can't survive. Show them all wrong Matt for us. Kick some ass now that the weak and cheaters out. I never once emailed you for service. I knew you you were probably inundated with request. I took my time and could figure out all I needed via a little thinking. I think you bit off more than you can chew but if anyone can survive this mess, you can bud. Go for it and everyone here is pulling for you bro. Everyone appreciates you for giving us all a chance. We can park anywhere. Nothing matters to us except your success bro.
Paul

PS: The cheaters and the lousy domainers (meaning low producing domains) may bitch and moan but they are still counting their money and waiting for their final cheaters checks. No parking company would show that kind of class to even pay off the questionable few! I vote that nobody gets a check that was released!!! I am not the brightest star in the sky so could somebody start a vote to stop all payments of all future revenue checks of the released people? Thanks. I vote nobody gets a check including including me. Donate my check to NP's. Thanks. If voting passes the post then none are paid! The American way.

Last edited:
•••
How did Bodis distort stats?

People, chill... I am also disappointed, but only because there could have been better if a lot more planning would have been done.

•••
Post deleted. ^_^. I pulled it. Hope nobody seen my colorful expletives. Grrr. There was no time for deep planning. It was developed virtually over night. It took the master of all masterminds to do what was accomplished in the short time that they did it in! Many thought he (Matt) could not pull it off. It was stated what would happen and on what date and we all thought this guy has lost his marbles. Presto, it all happened and on time with all promises, "plus more"!
God could not have planned, promised, and delivered what Bodis did!!! Bodis is just to honorable to promulgate that cheaters sunk them!

Last edited:
•••
Psych101 said:
PS: The cheaters and the lousy domainers (meaning low producing domains) may bitch and moan but they are still counting their money and waiting for their final cheaters checks. No parking company would show that kind of class to even pay off the questionable few! I vote that nobody gets a check that was released!!! I am not the brightest star in the sky so could somebody start a vote to stop all payments of all future revenue checks of the released people? Thanks. I vote nobody gets a check including including me. Donate my check to NP's. Thanks. If voting passes the post then none are paid! The American way.

lol, that's one of the funniest yet.

•••
Post Deleted

Last edited:
•••
alexsimon said:

People, chill... I am also disappointed, but only because there could have been better if a lot more planning would have been done.
Post deleted. ^_^. I pulled it. Hope nobody seen my colorful expletives. Grrr. There was no time for deep planning. It was developed virtually over night. It took the master of all masterminds to do what was accomplished in the short time that they did it in! Many thought he (Matt) could not pull it off. It was stated what would happen and on what date and we all thought this guy has lost his marbles. Presto, it all happened and on time with all promises, "plus more"!
God could not have planned, promised, and delivered what Bodis did!!! Bodis is just to honorable to promulgate that cheaters sunk them!

•••
Matt @ Bodis.com

I have sent you another PM. My account is still active with you and I have earned a lot of money with you. Money that I won't give up. You claim to have sent payment on November 16th, but I still haven't received it.

I have sent you a PM, please reply to it as soon as you can, thanks!

•••
Bampa said:
Psych:

It's obvious you are patting Matt on the back for the way he conducts business. And did I get this right? We spent hours and hours optimizing names, but you want him to keep the earnings? Personally, I am appalled at his methods. Here's why:

His business plan (if he had one) was naive at best. Compare it to Imodo. Matt opened the flood gates, apparently without a second thought. Imodo is going slow with trusted members.

His business plan lets in the fraudsters. Then revenue nose-dived. All of a sudden, it's "Oh my God, what have I done" time.

His plan also does not allow for proper customer support. This is a deadly method of trying to start a business. You HAVE to take care of your support base, which includes answering emails from your customers and potential customers.

Negative posts begin to appear here, and he hides for a time.

The "Oh my God" syndrome increases dramatically. He abruptly cuts off 3,000 of his base support, many receiving account suspension emails on Thanksgiving Day. (me included)

And now you want him to KEEP the money? If not that, we should turn our revenue away? Well, I worked for mine in an honest manner, so I'll keep it.

The point is how he managed the process from the beginning. In my opinion, it was an incredibly poor business plan that was mismanaged.
There is a lot of merit to your words. I also worked many hours and lost a lot. I ask you this? Is our pennies more important than the great Bodis minds that only trusted and tried us all with no reservations more important? I kiss no ass ever as your words insinuated. I say what I feel and think is all. They let lose of the weak domainers. That is business friend! This game is survival of the fittest! Hey bro, I can show you the best place to park that pays 12 to 14 times more per ppc than Bodis and Bodis paid more than Parked, Sedo, and Namedrive and most of the others, provided that your domains earn a minimum of 1000.00 a month which is very easy using adwords. Just Pm me for free lessons. Let Bodis go. Everything they did was for us. They tried is all and now they must survive the heat. Bodis did it all as well as they could. Cheaters sunk them is all. Just let it go. You don't see Bodis calling anyone cheaters or names. They are to honorable. They know damn well who was and was not the cheaters that sunk them. But they don't talk derogatory about anyone. Now we all bash the flipping hell out of Bodis hoping we can justify cheating Bodis. Lets reverse it and pray they can still survive.
I don't even know Matt. He is nobody to me. I am talking about Bodis and Matt can't possibly run the whole business or even a small portion. I am talking about the Bodis business.
PS: I say what I deem best always without reservations. I have even been kicked out of here before for telling people what I think.<---Oops, hope no monitors see that but even if they do here is my song for them! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mchcbvOCo5I I simply came back with a new name and ISP#! I think the damn beat the hell out of Matt and Bodis is a strange way to say thanks for trying to help us domainers. Bodis trusted everybody and that was their demise. We, the honorable domainers f--ked Bodis in the you know what via cheating. Lets pull together now and hope that Bodis can still survive after the cheaters beat um into the ground.
The difference between other domainers and I is that I don't give a rats ass.
If anyone has a problem with this post PM me. Don't promulgate here please.
Answer to your initial question is yes, I do suggest that Bodis keeps all earnings via a positive vote! If domainers except I will front the cost of the voting booth and we just leave it how the vote tells us. If Bodis wins the vote they pay nobody released. If they win they pay everybody a day early. All can vote once.

Last edited:
•••
Psych101 said:
I have even been kicked out of here before for telling people what I think. I simply came back with a new name and ISP#!
hmm

•••
Matt
Is account selection finished?

If Matt does not respond - when was the last termination email received?

•••
alexsimon said:

By filtering out way too much valid traffic. One of my names averages over a hundred unique views per day. Most days its between 130 and 175 bieng higher on weekends. Twards the beginning when I moved it to bodis it was showing the same average of uv's as it was on sedo. Just before I moved it when revenue really started to tank it was showing uv's in the 25-30 per day range. Immeidately after changing the nameservers back to my hosting account and forewarding the traffic back to sedo it was back at the 130 - 175 range. This means bodis was (likely) filtering out 100-145 uv's per day.

The traffic from this name is not of poor quality as it is true type in traffic and the name is a dictionary term in vietnamese. Where I can see there bieng a problem with bodis/ask is that they may have been too small to really provide effective advertisements that target this demographic or geographic region. The overall poor quality score that would have caused this name to be heavily filtered isn't a fault of the name or its traffic. Its a product of bodis's inability to effectively utilize it.

I'm not saying matt was stealing the other 100-145 uv's. Though I'm sure some others who've seen a similar trend may be thinking that. I'm just saying the stats were distorted as he was "tuning the filters."

•••
Breaking new low ground @ Bodis today

•••
Psych101 said:
I have even been kicked out of here before for telling people what I think.<---Oops, hope no monitors see that but even if they do here is my song for them! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mchcbvOCo5I I simply came back with a new name and ISP#!

There are brilliant people in this world, there are idiots, and everything in between. You decide which this guy is.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back