Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
D-: I was kicked off from bodis!

Damn. I did everything right but still got the boot. My click rate was rising every month. It went from 4,6,7 to 8.

Here is a screenshot.

I don't consider my domains low quality. I had spent lots of time optimizing them.

Matt you did a good start but you messed things up. You will never succeed. You are too unprofessional.

•••
Guys and girls, no need to get personal imho.

It just business.

The day you let a few bucks get between your teeth you're going to spend a lot of time at the dentist and your know what they charge.

Not worth the aggravation.

Anything that happened a second before NOW is history.

Look ahead, not behind, a lot more profit in that.

•••
mwzd said:

It just business.

The day you let a few bucks get between your teeth you're going to spend a lot of time at the dentist and your know what they charge.

Lol im not bitter or mad infact... this is already becomming rather boring :hehe:

As for moving on................... long live imodo :xf.love:

•••
marcello said:
D-: I was kicked off from bodis!

Damn. I did everything right but still got the boot. My click rate was rising every month. It went from 4,6,7 to 8.

Here is a screenshot.

I don't consider my domains low quality. I had spent lots of time optimizing them.

Matt you did a good start but you messed things up. You will never succeed. You are too unprofessional.
I'll see your screen shot and raise you a percent.
My Stats

•••
I was kicked off bodis too. Look back at my past posts and how many times I ranted how great bodis was. Ironic. It was going downhill for everybody anyways. Seems like alot of the "100% revenue" was skimmed off the top the last month for the people who got booted.

Last edited:
•••
yandig said:
Matt, you've really blown it.

It's the ad providers making Matt remove all these accounts. I can't understand how this was running for 3 months.

•••
Matt:

This not only business, it is also the trust that we have with other members of the forum, and that it is the worst damage that you are responsible for.

You asked to small domainers to go in your site. Many of us spent uncountable hours optimizing our sites and moving from other parking programs.

The way how you manage this it is terrible. What have to do a small domainer with fraud ???. Nothing at all, except that you decided to made the link.

I think many people would think, no business for you at all. You managed this fantastic opportunity (for you and all of us) in a terrible way.

Last edited:
•••
Forget Bodis!

I get much more visitors und revenue at sedo.

...and I get paid in Euros.

:)

•••
I got the boot too..I guess $1000 a month aint enough for them.
No worries though.....I have been planning to move these domains back to ND for a while now.

•••
over and over again

How about being pissed in general at the state of the condition of parking programs today?.

Does it really make much different if you get .02 cents a click at some other parking company and they don't tell you that you should be getting .80 cents instead? Maybe you have two hundred names with them. Are parking companies in general ripping off domainers?

Why isn't anyone wanting to come up with real answers to monetizing our domains?.

We need either a program where others bid on our keywords and we, I repeat that, we choose the click price. Then we are paid exactly the amount we accept for our clicks. Kind of a reverse parking program. If traffic for our keyword is high we accept the higher price. Kind of like the stock market, we have the keyword traffic, they have the advertiser money to pay us what "we" set that we want for each click. What is different of course is we know exactly how much we are going to get and we will not have to endure anymore "hocus pocus" accounting.

The other workable parking program is a company that directly works with the upstream provider and provides a completly transparent interface between all parties involved.

Until then I can assure you it is not just at Bodis, ( if that is even true) that your click money is taken. I don't think for a minute Bodis is taking anyones money, so be careful in what is said. But if some of you think Bodis is now ripping you off, why not get this mad at most of the other parking companies. You and I can join parking programs every day and we will never resolve this issue until these major flaws thru parking names is changed.

The reality is we are desperate to keep revenue from our domains coming in.So we move from one parking company to another.

Tell me the truth, if in a couple months Bodis members gleefully started posting $3.50 a click for many keywords and .85 cents to $1.55 for common keyword clicks would most domainers not come back? I would lay a bet that it is yes.

Probably 5,000 domainers would be in after two or three months of such good payouts.

We are business people and we should be able to solve this seesaw approach to parking. So Like I say we are nowhere, until we make changes.

Last edited:
•••
GoodKarmaco,
This has nothing to do with the payment per click for most of the people posting here. People are upset about how everyone got kicked out with no notice. It was one day everyone just got dropped. No e-mail warning its members or anything like that just an e-mail on a national holiday saying that our accounts have been suspended. People are pissed because Bodis never said that it would terminate accounts because of low traffic. Everyone spent hours changing templates only to have all of their hard work put to waste and the worst part is we were given no notice. If it truely was the ad providers that caused this then Bodis must have know for a while that accounts would be suspended. A simple e-mail notifying members that accounts may be suspended in the future for lack of traffic would have gone a long way.

•••
Incredible the reason for the kick out: "Low quality traffic"
Hmmm..... I have/had 5 TEST domains listed at Bodis making 150$/month with a total of 950 visits !
What poor traffic and CTR - LOL

Bye Bodis .... Welcome iMoDo !

•••
Geb9696,

oh yes you are absolutely right and I acknowledge that by using Afternic as my example. When they dropped hundreds of thousands of adult names ( my guestimitate) they were doing the same thing. They treated us, their business partner shabbily. No advance warning, no notice.. hell they did not even awswer requests for some kind of explanation for ages.

I did what many proposed here, I left and canceled my membership. Sure just like in this case it was alot of work moving my names. I felt like the no warning action was not respecting me as a paying member in good standing.

It was a zoo around there for a couple months, even more zany than Bodis lately. They took names off the system that were not adult in anyway, but their program deleted names after names. Lots of pissed off people let me tell you.

My point is many did not leave and most that left are probably back. Not me though.

So yes we got kicked in the ass again. But if we domainers don't get our act together we will get the boot again. It will be down the road maybe by a different parking provider.

•••
tommiko said:
...and I get paid in Euros.

:)

And that's why I've been liking Sedo lately... :hehe:

•••
matt: not impressed by your so-called "revolution". what else do you have up your sleeve?

:td:

•••
Lol, this is turning into the funniest comedy thread I've seen in a long time :hehe:

Question 1: Who was it who pointed your domains to the Bodis nameservers?

Question 2: How many times has Matt stated that you can PM him if your account has been disabled?

•••
The problem nearly ALL parking companies have nowadays:
They do not realize that we, the domainers, are PARTNERS and we want to be treated alike !

•••
CoolMark said:
Question 1: Who was it who pointed your domains to the Bodis nameservers?

My Tech Gal...

CoolMark said:
Question 2: How many times has Matt stated that you can PM him if your account has been disabled?

Dunno... I don't get paid to count...

:hehe:

•••
unholy1 said:
My Tech Gal...

Dunno... I don't get paid to count...

:hehe:

It's good to see someone else is taking this a seriously as I am :)

•••
mwzd said:

It just business.

Absolutely right.

Sure, Bodis screwed up. But why get personal with Matt? Calling him names, saying he'll never succeed? What will that give you? It just shows your own lack of professionalism. If you believe you've been wronged and believe you can base a case according to what Matt has said here in this forum, then go to a court and file a case. No need to call names here and get personal. Somebody made a mistake, fine. If you don't like it, there are remedies for it in the judicial system. Mud slinging at a forum is not the solution.

•••
Had a late night last night, and have only just opened my emails, and see that my account is suspended as well.

WTF !!!

Now I got to spend half my day changing the DNS on all the names I had parked over there. What a great waste of my day. And I won't even count the hours spent on preparing images, text, etc for my parking pages.

This is a pretty sh*tty way to treat all the people who signed up and supported this from the start. Looks like I will now return back to a "real" parking company like Sedo who Namedrive - at least I doubt they will scrap my account !!

Thanks for nothing !!!

Alex

•••
The worst thing about being kicked off this program is that you have simply wasted all that time preparing pages, etc. - all for nothing. Massive blow to your rep. in the industry Matt. I am sure most people who were originally saying you were doing amazingly for someone of your age will now be saying that you have failed through a lack of experience.

•••
What most people don't seem to understand, is that in this type of business it's the ad providers that are calling the shots, no matter which parking provider you use.
I got booted from Parked because yahoo didn't like one of my domains. No warning, they didn't even email me, one day it just said "account suspended" when I tried to log in.
They even kept all the earned revenue, hundreds of $$$, even from all my other domains, even though it was *one* domain that they had a problem with. The others were perfectly good, but they didn't care about that.
I didn't know there was a problem with that specific domain until after I was kicked out, an had to specifically ask about it or I would never have known.
So it's the same in the whole industry, if the ad provider, (Google, Yahooo, or as in the case of Bodis, Ask), says so, the parking company has to close the account.
So if you want to sue somebody, sue Ask...

•••
It was obvious but now its urgent;

GET YOUR DOMAINS PARKED ON YOUR OWN ACCOUNT
USE YOUR OWN ADSENSE CODE

or

GET YOUR DOMAIN ON A SERVICE LIKE
WWW.IMODO.COM
WWW.WHYPARK.COM
AND USE YOUR OWN ADSENSE CODE.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back