Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The Government of Montenegro recognized the potential worldwide appeal that .ME could have and decided it should be operated as a generic name space to gain the maximum benefit for Montenegro. The Government issued a public RFP in November 2007. The goal of the RFP was to find a Registration Agent that could operate an international registry, provide world class backend registry services, and provide the marketing and promotional muscle needed to make .ME a worldwide success. Ultimately, we believe they made an excellent choice!

The contract was awarded to doMEn, d.o.o., a Montenegro based joint venture (doing business as .ME Registry) whose partners are Afilias Limited, GoDaddy.com, Inc., and ME-net d.o.o.

Landrush will start June 6 till June 26, domain names with more than 2 applications will go into Auction.

Go Live on July 17.

SO, what do you all think about the coming .me?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I picked up launching.me ,Funny godaddy, Where I regged it has the launching .me thing. I forgot I had the name . Maybe a sale?

•••
•••
Please share your highest .ME sale.
Just the sale price, if possible name too.

There is no much .ME sales reported over DNjounal

•••
•••
•••
i guess they are going to make up with the next year renewal :) or just drop the domain next year i am glad i got my good ones on name.com

•••
Sold this week:

Bod[.]me for $500 (direct inquiry)
Exit[.]me for $800 (SED0)

Last edited:
•••
Just reg. tvr.me should please a .tv er

Exts.me ,Ruthless.me,Lonesome.me and Launching.me

•••
art.me is sold through sedo for 10,000 $US

•••
•••
Is there a dedicated sales site for .me domains , planing to sell by exp.me, slam.me and others like automobiles.me, photographs.me and my best manicure.me

•••
I'd like your opinion on how you might use these 4 names and how much you think they might be worth...

ball.me
spree.me
ibe.me
ware.me

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
Is there a dedicated sales site for .me domains , planing to sell by exp.me, slam.me and others like automobiles.me, photographs.me and my best manicure.me

Try funk.me

Not sure how active it is now.

•••
Just picked up:

Abbreviate (dot) me
Abstinence (dot) me
BarMitzvah (dot) me
Biometrics (dot) me
DebtReduction (dot) me
Exfoliate (dot) me
Sponsorships (dot) me

•••
debtreduction.me is a score. I've working with the team that is developing cashloan.me and I think the appeal of the .me brand is great since it is so memorable for brand development. The site is open for business.

•••
debtreduction.me is a score. I've working with the team that is developing cashloan.me and I think the appeal of the .me brand is great since it is so memorable for brand development. The site is open for business.

Nice lead gen site you've got there. :) I also picked up CollegeSavings.me - will make a nice site with info about 529 plans, loans, etc.

•••
•••
Encouraging News.

art.me is sold through sedo for 10,000 $US

Thats Really Nice sale Good to Know the finger biting can stop now ,And these sales will keep Happening.%%-

•••
•••
massacre.me flee.me turntable.me turntables.me terrarium.me vivarium.me

reged today...

•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
JobLink.me
Horse-Racing.me

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back