NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The Government of Montenegro recognized the potential worldwide appeal that .ME could have and decided it should be operated as a generic name space to gain the maximum benefit for Montenegro. The Government issued a public RFP in November 2007. The goal of the RFP was to find a Registration Agent that could operate an international registry, provide world class backend registry services, and provide the marketing and promotional muscle needed to make .ME a worldwide success. Ultimately, we believe they made an excellent choice!

The contract was awarded to doMEn, d.o.o., a Montenegro based joint venture (doing business as .ME Registry) whose partners are Afilias Limited, GoDaddy.com, Inc., and ME-net d.o.o.

Landrush will start June 6 till June 26, domain names with more than 2 applications will go into Auction.

Go Live on July 17.

SO, what do you all think about the coming .me?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
F-F .me
H-H .me
Online-Shopping .me

•••
No way, I knew from the start that it wasn't a $500 name. I'm glad I trusted my gut instinct. I could have held out for more, but I finally reached an agreement with that buyer for $3750.

A respectable sale, and he's going to keep me informed about his plans to develop the .me. I'm intrigued to find out what he plans to do with it.

I think it's more than respectable. Congrats to you :) :great:

•••
I agree. That is an exceptional sale. Congrats!

•••
•••
•••
Judge.ME sold for $7820 (on Sedo)

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
•••
•••
OnlineBuy.Me

OnlineBuy.Me

Put it in today's auction B-)

•••
•••
•••
Discounted.me
Promiscuous.me

•••
I got Mrs.Me I'm curious to see how much that's worth

•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thanks!
I'm deciding if I should sell or develop it, I paid quite a bit for it

•••
that's indeed a good name, let me know if you want to sell it not sure how much you paid for it though.

•••
I've found this offer at 123-reg.co.uk: Registration of a .me for £1.99

•••
What are everyone's thoughts about developing on a .ME?

I realize AOL acquired About.me and that the extension is doing very well in general, but given the issues with the .LY extension, is there a degree of risk in developing on another country's extension?

I would love to get everyone's thoughts on the stability and longevity of .ME for development. It would be horrible to develop a site only to have it taken away.

•••
Friendly.Me vs. Friendly.Co

Would appreciate your opinions... I saw Friendly.Co in the upcoming SEDO auction but noticed Friendly.Me is also for sale for $7,200. Is that a fair price? And which domain is more valuable?

Thanks!:gn:

•••
^ both are not in the x,xxx range :imho:

people can price domains at whatever they won't but don't mean it will sell!

•••
Deadly.me
Durable.me
EHotels.me

got the 3

•••
Any opinions on how much pie.me is worth?

Thanks,
Brad

•••
I had an offer for mrs.me for $2500 but sold another .me the same week for 8k so i'm holding out on mrs.me for just a tad more
I rreeeaalllyyyy want to develop some of mine but have no coding skills

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back