Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ikvg.com | Bidding History
Winning Bid: 490 USD
Reserve met!
Winning Bidder: Bidder 3

peqn.com | Bidding History
Winning Bid: 490 USD
Reserve met!
Winning Bidder: Bidder 3

vugu.com | Bidding History
Winning Bid: 2,000 USD
Reserve met!
Winning Bidder: Bidder 1

royp.com | Bidding History
Winning Bid: 350 USD
Reserve met!

sedo

•••
Jay08 said:
I think I started sometime around this last year and I've made $xx,xxx so far merely by quick flipping LLLL.com's, so I am definitely in favor of LLLL.com's :hehe:

:sold: :sold:

Congrats Jay, and that strategy works well in a booming market.

I think many of us are old enough to have seen a few economy up/down over the years.
I wont be able to predict what is the rock bottom price, or the peak price
for llll.com in a cycle, and probably it's not useful anyway.
Even those highly paid 'professional' financial advisors cannot do it on the stock market. Taking a strategy to 'buy at lowest, and sell at highest' is just gambling.

It's clear we are now in a bearish state, and everyone predicting another 12 months. If you have spare cash flow, it is excellent time to pick and buy good names, and hold for 12 months. Also it is a good time to look at your inventory, add value to them and flip them when things turnaround.
When market is hot, you won't have time to do this.

Don't buy if you don't have holding plan for 12 months and just looking for a quick flip for profit. Unless you're really lucky :bingo:

mjnels said:
the reason he told me was he was trying to control the supply... which did seem to work for quite a while.

im sure if he woulda tried to offload hundreds or thousands of them at a time for minimum pricing it would made the prices fall quicker. but i imagine he still would have made out pretty well.

One classic example was when the Hunt Brothers cornering the silver market.
http://www.buyandhold.com/bh/en/education/history/2000/hunt_bros.html

For smaller investors in these situation, when to get on and off the boat is key.
Just don't get in love with your holding.

•••
Today's sales at eBay:

JNNQ.COM $21.00
SCXQ.COM $21.49
ZLXJ.COM $12.50
YNBX.COM $18.50
NZQY.COM $7.80 Exp. Dec 08
NZKQ.COM $8.00 Exp. Dec 08
LVQL.COM $6.51 Exp. Dec 08
EUUQ.COM $36.00
CGJX.COM $15.50 Exp. Dec 08
DJYF.COM $13.50 Exp. Dec 08
WZVD.COM $10.51 Exp. Dec 08

Pretty good results considering that most of the names sold today are expiring in a few days or weeks.

•••
mibworld said:
Today's sales at eBay:

JNNQ.COM $21.00
SCXQ.COM $21.49
ZLXJ.COM $12.50
YNBX.COM $18.50
NZQY.COM $7.80 Exp. Dec 08
NZKQ.COM $8.00 Exp. Dec 08
LVQL.COM $6.51 Exp. Dec 08
EUUQ.COM $36.00
CGJX.COM $15.50 Exp. Dec 08
DJYF.COM $13.50 Exp. Dec 08
WZVD.COM $10.51 Exp. Dec 08

Pretty good results considering that most of the names sold today are expiring in a few days or weeks.
+
YDTQ $15.50
ZLHG $18.00
RKZX $16.05
QLFH $15.50

Don't forget to be thorough ;)

I quit adding the ".com" at the end of the sold names due to two buyers requesting it within two different months, for whatever reason - (sure the names will be bookmarked by Google et al. but by the time a particular name is resold/flipped the name will be buried so deep in the thread it will be extremely hard to find its' previous selling price), but no big.

•••
Nem0 said:
YDTQ $15.50
ZLHG $18.00
RKZX $16.05
QLFH $15.50
Looks like double and triple anti's are coming back up a bit.. :!:

•••
2 more LLLL.coms from yesterday's NameJet
neci.com $3,007
garm.com $1,410

•••
Nice sales,

NECI = New England Culinary Institute
GARM = Georgia Atlanta Risk Management

Ergo said:
2 more LLLL.coms from yesterday's NameJet
neci.com $3,007
garm.com $1,410

•••
where is a good place to find cheap 4 letter dot coms?

•••
philski said:
my backyard..

&ebay ;)

•••
philski said:
Snapnames.com

•••
kkkd.com | Bidding History
Winning Bid: 311 USD
Reserve met!
Winning Bidder: Bidder 7

rwrr.com | Bidding History
Winning Bid: 500 USD
Reserve met!
Winning Bidder: Bidder 6

sedo

•••
•••
I don't know if this has been mentioned already or not but igen.com did eventually change hands for $100,000! I just checked the whois.

•••
Thanks for the update. Fairly safe to say this is getting developed then... Will be nice to see what's made of it :)

.h2o. said:
I don't know if this has been mentioned already or not but igen.com did eventually change hands for $100,000! I just checked the whois.

•••
Picked up an ugly one (Utqh dot com) at Snap today for a few bucks as an experiment. Does anyone have any success with such typo-type names? I don't, but thought why not. I swear that lower-case "q" even looks like a cursive "a" hehe, would make a good logo if dev'ed. Anyway I guess I'll pop it on Sedo with keyword and see if it gets a few uniques this month from fumble-fingers trying to go to the state site

•••
.h2o. said:

iGen is definitely a premium :sold:

Nem0 said:
Picked up an ugly one (Utqh dot com) at Snap today for a few bucks as an experiment. Does anyone have any success with such typo-type names? I don't, but thought why not. I swear that lower-case "q" even looks like a cursive "a" hehe, would make a good logo if dev'ed. Anyway I guess I'll pop it on Sedo with keyword and see if it gets a few uniques this month from fumble-fingers trying to go to the state site

I read somewhere earlier today that typo domains get major type in traffic :gn:

•••
sskt.com | Bidding History
Winning Bid: 111 USD
Reserve met!
Winning Bidder: Bidder 4

qdrr.com | Bidding History
Winning Bid: 90 USD
Reserve met!
Winning Bidder: Bidder 2

fuca.com | Bidding History
Winning Bid: 3,200 USD
Reserve met!

sedo

•••
Jay08 said:
I read somewhere earlier today that typo domains get major type in traffic :gn:
Hey Jay you are keeping up with your research, groovy. Thanks for the tip. :)

I know some typo domains get really good traffic - real obvious ones with consumer-rich keyword names and such - but I have no experience with 4-letter ones. My experience with longer typo names is not very good and yield little traffic. For this one I think Utsh would be better.

•••
Nem0 said:
Hey Jay you are keeping up with your research, groovy. Thanks for the tip. :)

I know some typo domains get really good traffic - real obvious ones with consumer-rich keyword names and such - but I have no experience with 4-letter ones. My experience with longer typo names is not very good and yield little traffic. For this one I think Utsh would be better.

I saw that youtube typo websites getting huge traffic, so I know that popular ones are actually doing good.. have you researched anything about utah.com?

IMO, Utqh.com will definitely get around xxxx if not comparable traffic and earn you some decent revenue from parked page.

my lil research yielded some points.. Link

As per Alexa: Utah.com has a traffic rank of 82,851, which means it is quite popular and get enormouse traffic.

Some more facts:

Utah.com users come from these countries:
United States - 86.4%
India - 2.9%
Canada - 2.1%
United Kingdom - 1.2%
France - 0.7%
Thailand - 0.4%
Other countries - 6.3%

Utah.com traffic rank in other countries:
United States - 24,620
Canada - 68,805
France - 161,121
India - 193,30841
United Kingdom - 319,472

Last edited:
•••
Compete.com is quite accurate at measuring USA traffic and would suggest (along with Jay's info) that Utah.com probably receives about 125,000 uniques per month.

•••
Jay08 said:
I saw that youtube typo websites getting huge traffic, so I know that popular ones are actually doing good.. have you researched anything about utah.com?

IMO, Utqh.com will definitely get around xxxx if not comparable traffic and earn you some decent revenue from parked page.

my lil research yielded some points.. Link

As per Alexa: Utah.com has a traffic rank of 82,851, which means it is quite popular and get enormouse traffic.

Some more facts:

Utah.com users come from these countries:
United States - 86.4%
India - 2.9%
Canada - 2.1%
United Kingdom - 1.2%
France - 0.7%
Thailand - 0.4%
Other countries - 6.3%

Utah.com traffic rank in other countries:
United States - 24,620
Canada - 68,805
France - 161,121
India - 193,30841
United Kingdom - 319,472
I thought you were being sarcastic earlier lol

No I haven't done any research on Utah.com... thanks for what you posted.

Jay08 said:
That's more traffic than I would expect but would be nice if, after optimizing it, it can get that much. I'll let you know after a week or so. See if my $19 was well-spent :). I'm skeptical about future traffic for it though so my guess is I will just end up re-selling it for $13 or so on the Bay :sick:

-REECE- said:
Compete.com is quite accurate at measuring USA traffic and would suggest (along with Jay's info) that Utah.com probably receives about 125,000 uniques per month.
Yowzer, I'll gladly accept 0.01% of that if people can't type correctly :) (or however much it would be). Thanks

Last edited:
•••
Nem0 said:
I'm skeptical about future traffic for it though so my guess is I will just end up just re-selling it for $13 or so on the Bay :sick:

haha i'll give you $20 for that right now if you'd like to sell it :!:

•••
Jay08 said:
haha i'll give you $20 for that right now if you'd like to sell it :!:
Haha back... I gotta find out its' potential first my man! :D

•••
Today @TDNAM

jdyl.com $35
iuot.com $65
jdfs.com $72
veui.com $120
rmvi.com $90

regfee added

•••
Nem0 said:
Haha back... I gotta find out its' potential first my man! :D

:santa: Hope this one does well for you this Xmas :santa:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back