Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Alex said:
I would hope so. That would be nice. But I will sell them just a bit under that, because I need quick money :'(
pm me your prices, I'll check it :)

•••
What will be the price of quad premium domains in these days (Average & Minimum)

•••
tulk was sold for $700 on dnf
Good price imo

•••
Dynadot auction:

kvkb.com $121

•••
Michael_Goldman said:
tulk was sold for $700 on dnf
Good price imo

Yep, that's a nice deal.

•••
rcqf.com
$72
psxa.com
$115
TDNAM

•••
VDBQ.com sold for $53 on NamePros.
Unfortunately, I needed some quick funds :(

•••
Reece its Feb 17th. whats the big announcement about?

•••
I'm taking every single reported sale that's happened since November 2nd and breaking them down by category (anti-premium, double premium [0,1,2 semis], triple premium [0,1 semi], quad premium, triple letter, vcvc, cvcv, cvvc, vccv, repeat letters, double letter [not repeating]), starting and ending letter, assigning a value to pronounceability (if possible to pronounce in english), as well as everything already covered at TDVR (like sale prices, date of sale, venue, and of course the name itself).

The excel file will be provided (once complete) for free to everyone so that everyone can manipulate the data and draw their own conclusions.

thsung said:
Reece its Feb 17th. whats the big announcement about?

•••
Reece said:
I'm taking every single reported sale that's happened since November 2nd and breaking them down by category (anti-premium, double premium [0,1,2 semis], triple premium [0,1 semi], quad premium, triple letter, vcvc, cvcv, cvvc, vccv, repeat letters, double letter [not repeating]), starting and ending letter, assigning a value to pronounceability (if possible to pronounce in english), as well as everything already covered at TDVR (like sale prices, date of sale, venue, and of course the name itself).

The excel file will be provided (once complete) for free to everyone so that everyone can manipulate the data and draw their own conclusions.

:xf.love: :xf.love: :xf.love: :xf.love: :xf.love:

•••
BSUJ.com went for $91 on eBay. Not mine but I think the seller did good. According to Reece's guide the price on a double premium with no bad letters should be around $65.
Double premiums look good.
Other sales on ebay:
CYEQ.com - $77.51
CSVZ.com - $71
ZTFY.com - $66
RVXA.com - $70
OTQW.com - $53.01

Last edited:
•••
zxum.com $59 (+fee) on tdnam

•••
1john2004 said:
zxum.com $59 (+fee) on tdnam

I wonder $65 for zxum.com on tdnam but I dont get higher offer than $56 on Xudk.com on namepros forum auction while I believe Xudk is better than zxum as DK in the end stand for Denmark :)

•••
Reece said:
......The excel file will be provided (once complete) for free to everyone so that everyone can manipulate the data and draw their own conclusions.

That's fantastic! Thanks

•••
MOGD Sold For 446$
Pronousable

But does it have any meaning ?

•••
Wow. Had ULQL.com listed on namecheap marketplace for $250. Someone bought for $250 - 10% = $225. I'm happy.

Last edited:
•••
unclewalter said:
Wow. Had ULQL.com listed on namecheap marketplace for $250. Someone bought so $250 - 10% = $225. I'm happy.
Definitely a good sale.

Congrats :)

•••
•••
Sold on DNF

xplz.com $65
qvno.com $80
zmye.com $80

•••
um. was just trying to setup some domains for sale at namecheap.. can't figure how do you do that?

•••
Michael_Goldman said:
um. was just trying to setup some domains for sale at namecheap.. can't figure how do you do that?

Go to the domains in your account, click on the domain you are going to put for sale, and in the menu on the left there is an option to list for sale.

•••
unclewalter said:
Go to the domains in your account, click on the domain you are going to put for sale, and in the menu on the left there is an option to list for sale.
Yeah I know about that, but isn't there an easy way to do that in bulk? And by the way can you also put their domains not from namecheap? thanks

•••
Michael_Goldman said:
Yeah I know about that, but isn't there an easy way to do that in bulk? And by the way can you also put their domains not from namecheap? thanks
I don't know of any way to do it in bulk and I don't believe you can sell domains that aren't on namecheap.

•••
TDNAM today:

yqas.com $59 +10= $69
yqay.com $65 +10= $75
vckz.com $87 +10= $97
yqam.com $60 +10= $70
vcqp.com $54 +10= $64
mogd.com $446 +10= $456
guph.com $601 +10= $611
zxum.com $59 +10= $69

Last edited:
•••
thanks, well I've listed a few of mine in namecheap. $250 is too low, for that price they are probably a bargain :o

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back