Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
FYAL.com at $121.
What do you think?

•••
•••
Got LWWH.com fairly cheap....how much should I put it up for?

•••
twyt.com | Bidding History
Winning Bid: 271 EUR

•••
Does it sound like 'file' or I'm completely wrong? :)

r3born said:
FYAL.com at $121.
What do you think?

•••
vlad74 said:
tdnam, net of regfee, finished:

isuq.com $211

motq.com $134

gikz.com $175

xpaq.com $136

Still on auction today (0,5-2,5 hours left):

rsvs.com
quwl.com
iybz.com
uplw.com
uoxu.com

tdnam expired net of regfee
rsvs.com $465
quwl.com $155

BTW, iybz.com is still only at $71 with 1,5 hours to go. The only one today at tdnam expired below $100.

•••
Highway robbery EFYX @ 120... too bad it was at the molasses river known as Sedo and will take 3 weeks :'(

edit: inertia brings me a 2nd buy... CULR for 200.

Last edited:
•••
Today @SnapNames:

lafk.com 131$
dllw.com 302$
esxa.com 131$
nbrv.com 140$
ptzg.com 76$
rwwq.com 75$
rwwz.com 75$
vgth.com 182$
vwfb.com 100$
zesm.com 131$
zuac.com 150$
cqlo.com 70$
czfi.com 101$
dxtw.com 84$
erjs.com 170$
gxrf.com 65$
hmbz.com 86$
jujg.com 74$
kavh.com 110$
mlzk.com 77$
pxtf.com 110$
pxzh.com 65$
wnkp.com 95$
wzii.com 95$
zlkg.com 64$

•••
Ergo said:
Today @SnapNames:

lafk.com 131$
dllw.com 302$
esxa.com 131$
nbrv.com 140$
ptzg.com 76$
rwwq.com 75$
rwwz.com 75$
vgth.com 182$
vwfb.com 100$
zesm.com 131$
zuac.com 150$
cqlo.com 70$
czfi.com 101$
dxtw.com 84$
erjs.com 170$
gxrf.com 65$
hmbz.com 86$
jujg.com 74$
kavh.com 110$
mlzk.com 77$
pxtf.com 110$
pxzh.com 65$
wnkp.com 95$
wzii.com 95$
zlkg.com 64$

esxa $ 131 ?

•••
RCK said:
esxa $ 131 ?
I think the premium letters in that one are very nice, hence the higher price. (Unless you were thinking it was too low?) Or maybe it's the near-typo of "sex" that helped.

Also, PPDF went for $730...

•••
vlad74 said:
rsvs.com $465
quwl.com $155

BTW, iybz.com is still only at $71 with 1,5 hours to go. The only one today at tdnam expired below $100.
Crazy stuff!! I listed some here with BIN's of $65, $75 etc and can't seem to sell one. http://www.namepros.com/domains-for-sale-fixed-price/429619-llll-coms-ydvf-com-vdjo-com.html

It always amazes me how much better these domains do in auction, but when they are sitting here on the forums they don't sell.

•••
Yofie said:
Crazy stuff!! I listed some here with BIN's of $65, $75 etc and can't seem to sell one. http://www.namepros.com/domains-for-sale-fixed-price/429619-llll-coms-ydvf-com-vdjo-com.html

It always amazes me how much better these domains do in auction, but when they are sitting here on the forums they don't sell.
I think it's pretty analogous to how much better domains sell in the live auction versus silent auction at the TRAFFIC shows.

Another Snap update: WFCB - $220

•••
mawx.com 110$
wfcb.com 220$
ppdf.com 730$

It seem today paulobet decided to outbid everyone today. Has he got today his payments :)

inlw.com 375$
lakp.com 221$

Yofie said:
vlad74 said:
rsvs.com $465
quwl.com $155

I just looked at your domains. Such domains are still selling at SN for 59$-75$. TDNAM it's well known place with high priced domains. But if you try to sell your domains there they might sell for even less because most exposure there have only expired domains.

•••
Trying to sell a glass of water next to the well has always been a tough sale; remember, everyone here has a seat at the fountain. Take that same glass of water to the other side of town, and you'll increase your chances of finding a thirsty person.

Put them on e-bay if you must, but I advise holding onto them until the presidential elections; if you have to sell this year. The market will do incredible things then. People believe that change is coming, good change; and that is an important variable in your sales equation.

•••
ddchan said:
ooaz.com $92.12 at ebay yesterday.
I've been tracking it and it was a heartache that I've missed it :o

Wow, super-steal IMO.

•••
dannbkk said:
It makes perfect sense, RQSE looks like ROSE! :)
It's on that basis that I picked up LQAN.com and TQON.com. In fact, I couldn't resist them! I'm hoping they have the same effect on an enduser someday. :sold:

May have overpaid a little at $170 for both, but not by too much I hope...

•••
$170 for both is a very nice price for triple premiums imho.

Nice buy!

•••
ajlj.com | Bidding History
Winning Bid: 110 USD
sedo

OXNJ.com 132.50 ebay

•••
KingDon said:
Trying to sell a glass of water next to the well has always been a tough sale; remember, everyone here has a seat at the fountain. Take that same glass of water to the other side of town, and you'll increase your chances of finding a thirsty person.
Wise words

KingDon said:
Put them on e-bay if you must, but I advise holding onto them until the presidential elections; if you have to sell this year. The market will do incredible things then. People believe that change is coming, good change; and that is an important variable in your sales equation.
Very wise words.
Nothing is ever a certainty, but I would not be in a hurry to sell LLLL.com just now.

•••
Another steal on Ebay IMO...

OTNZ.com $92.00

•••
•••
KingDon said:

I sincerely believe that a year or two from now, people that sold their llll's right now will be absolutely horrified that they let their gems go for so little.

Personally, my llll's will have cobwebs on them before they see a new owner.

•••
TomB said:
Another steal on Ebay IMO...

OTNZ.com $92.00

i think its cheasp for that price :imho:

•••
BladeMaster said:

Most definitely.

•••
krx said:
It's on that basis that I picked up LQAN.com and TQON.com. In fact, I couldn't resist them! I'm hoping they have the same effect on an enduser someday. :sold:

May have overpaid a little at $170 for both, but not by too much I hope...

I like LQAN, nice buy :) LOAN!

ddchan said:
ooaz.com $92.12 at ebay yesterday.
I've been tracking it and it was a heartache that I've missed it :o

Yeah, I think the Double Starting oo's will do well! They have a very tasty look to it! I have also seen oosx.com here for sale http://forums.DigitalPoint/showthread.php?t=687898

I also own oonv and will hold onto this one for a while now I think unless of course I get an offer I cannot refuse :)

BladeMaster said:

Yes, A Bargain! otnz.com - stands for O TRAVEL NEW ZEALAND!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back