Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

They are being (partially) honest about all these eventually, but at the same time
indirectly threatening "by saying": We are on the same boat.

Not sure about it..

If they tried to make a deal, by saying, we can give you 1k per person per month,
and kept their promises, and everything else remained functional, they would be in much bettershape than they are now. For example Epik marketplace works, and I would keep selling domains there. Still doing it for small sales. But by disconnecting instore from masterbucks, now are preventing me from making small sales there also. Small sales (less than 1k) is still great for them, because they would keep it for a long time, and part of it is profit, and there is no cost to them.

•••
@Kathleen Kalaf Only if you have the strength, please consider adding a few more things to your existing Epik dossier with the AG. We can help you with the selection. Take care.

Last edited:
•••
I don't use either company, but the Masterbucks issue appears to be ongoing, possibly since 2002.

They appear to be juggling some (cough) assets (cough) over there as well. Good luck!

•••
•••
@Epik Domains thank you. Domains was successfully renewed.

I also listed my domains back on your market. Delisted on Sav.
I'm not entirely sure you understand the gist of this thread. You're taking a very big risk here, sir. I just wanted to warn you about that. I wish you the best.

•••
I'm not entirely sure you understand the gist of this thread. You're taking a very big risk here, sir. I just wanted to warn you about that. I wish you the best.
Assuming @Epik Domains actually is some other party and not just related to "Old" Epik...

I realize this thread is 300+ pages long, but you better start reading.

You should know what you are stepping into. :poop:

Brad

•••
John Berryhill
liked your reply
Knowing some people connected with Epik This smells like a backroom deal ,no new "owners' They make it look like new owners but that post on NP tells me that the orignal owner is still the owner ,who had a habit of bagging the opposition ,

•••
Assuming @Epik Domains actually is some other party and not just related to "Old" Epik...

I realize this thread is 300+ pages long, but you better start reading.

You should know what you are stepping into. :poop:

Brad
They must have already figured it out and bailed on deal, how else could Monster be majority shareholder and CEO again? He sold his company lock stock and barrel. There was either a deal struck to give him back Epik or there is no other party and Monster just doing all, which I don't think is the case but might be. Perhaps NWRA (?) said take this trash fire of a registrar back, we will keep terrahost in WY Epik LLC and give us $2M in payments, or something like that.

•••
They must have already figured it out and bailed on deal, how else could Monster be majority shareholder and CEO again? He sold his company lock stock and barrel. There was either a deal struck to give him back Epik or there is no other party and Monster just doing all, which I don't think is the case but might be. Perhaps NWRA (?) said take this trash fire of a registrar back, we will keep terrahost in WY Epik LLC and give us $2M in payments, or something like that.
I noticed the @beepik account has not been updated since your comment.

The tweets trashing Rob Monster are still there. They have not even blocked me yet!

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Since Epik has not been acquired nor gone public, that leaves only the possibility of Epik or a third party acquiring my shares. No one has made any such offers. So, like with all my other angel investments, I have no choice but to continue holding my shares.
Does that clear things up?
@Braden Pollock

You haven't responded to my question.

What's the current status of this?

Thanks.

•••
I noticed the @beepik account has not been updated since your comment.

The tweets trashing Rob Monster are still there. They have not even blocked me yet!

Brad
Yeah, I think that was the new owners. They seemed to hinting that they did regret decision but were going to try and keep break up classy. I wouldn't be surprised to see a WY LLC pop up as new owner of Terrahost any day. Someone gave Monster $5M real dollars and paid down all his debt and then apparently gave at least registrar back to him. It would be dumb to give all back and expect him to pay back all. I'm sure they kept the only real asset in process.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I get worked up every time I read something from Epik, Monster or Royce.

Their writings always contain the seed of inhumanity, insensitivity and a certainty that they are somehow impervious to consequences.

I hope ALL of them get EXTREMELY SEVERE consequences.

More specifically, if either Monster or Royce go without jail term or crippling financial consequences, then the American justice system has failed.

How can Royce threaten a customer with TOTAL loss of $121K unless they agree to take ONLY 5%?

That's even less than the 9 percent Epik took to process the transaction.

Compelling a customer to accept $6,050 as full settlement of a $121k claim is pure EVIL.

That might not even cover the costs of domain names sold.

That's a TRIPLE loss.

You LOSE OUT on your domain names.

You LOSE OUT on the payout.

You LOSE OUT on the time and efforts put into evaluating, acquiring and processing the sales of the domain names.

Rob Monster and Brian Royce must suffer dire legal consequences.

Plus, the insane buyer of Epik LLC needs to shut up about the heroic efforts of these heartless criminals. Unless, the buyer is a criminal too.

•••
I get worked up every time I read something from Epik, Monster or Royce.

Their writings always contain the seed of inhumanity, insensitivity and a certainty that they are somehow impervious to consequences.

I hope ALL of them get EXTREMELY SEVERE consequences.

More specifically, if either Monster or Royce go without jail term or crippling financial consequences, then the American justice system has failed.

How can Royce threaten a customer with TOTAL loss of $121K unless they agree to take ONLY 5%?

That's even less than the 9 percent Epik took to process the transaction.

Compelling a customer to accept $6,050 as full settlement of a $121k claim is pure EVIL.

That might not even cover the costs of domain names sold.

That's a TRIPLE loss.

You LOSE OUT on your domain names.

You LOSE OUT on the payout.

You LOSE OUT on the time and efforts put into evaluating, acquiring and processing the sales of the domain names.

Rob Monster and Brian Royce must suffer dire legal consequences.

Plus, the insane buyer of Epik LLC needs to shut up about the heroic efforts of these heartless criminals. Unless, the buyer is a criminal too.
And think about the couple customers who were eventually paid.

Matthew Adkisson, after a $300K+ escrow payment a year ago.

Epik / Rob Monster didn't transfer the domain or provide a refund.

It required a RICO lawsuit and TRO motion.

Kathleen finally got paid, after 8+ months suffering financially, physically, and emotionally.

I believe she stated that she has known Rob for over a decade.

Those are the GOOD outcomes. That is sad.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
This may explain why some victims disappeared after their initial reports and why mr. Royce is now a "fixer" (according to his twitter description). Some victims accepted the 5% "deal". Very likely. If not due to NDA, then because of human nature they possibly elected to become silent. Indeed, it isn't too comfortable to publicly disclose how you donated 95% to somebody else, while others were fighting. Kathleen Kalaf was capable of visiting FBI in person, she posted youtube video... you did not...

•••
That's a very pro-active approach by ICANN.

This confirms that Epik was gaming the grace periods to lessen the cashflow impacts of having to pay large numbers of renewals simultaneously:
"In almost 70 percent of the complaints received, the gTLD domain names were not yet expired. Therefore, Epik had not yet violated RAA or ERRP requirements by not renewing them."

This is a rather important section for Epik:
"As a result of ICANN's enforcement of the applicable agreements and policies, ICANN Contractual Compliance issued a formal breach notice to the registrar on 1 June 2023. In accordance with the terms of the RAA, the registrar must cure within 21 days or by 22 June 2023. Should the registrar fail to cure, ICANN will commence the RAA termination process and invoke the DeAccredited Registrar Transition Procedure (DART-P) to transition domain names from Epik to a registrar in good standing to protect registrants."

There's no mention of any extension or extra time for the new Epik company. It is a simple statement that termination will proceed unless the the items mentioned in the breach notice have been cured.

The mention of the transfer to another company is typical of ICANN's belt and braces approach. If Epik did not notify ICANN of the change of ownership and reassignment of the registrar agreement then it is another problem for Epik (new and old). In a little under two weeks, the fate of Epik may become clear.

Regards...jmcc

Last edited:
•••
It's funny that yesterday some agent suggested that I escrow through the "new" Epik for $130,000.
At the same time, he knew that the "old" Epik was stealing escrow money.
Suggestions like this can be seen as more of a joke or trolling than a serious suggestion, as getting in touch with a new or old Epik is pure madness.

Last edited:
•••
Masterbucks was excluded for a reason. "New" Epik is trying to exclude that "drippy bag" of liabilities.

Brad
Digital Empowerment.png

Rob is the CEO of Epik Holdings Inc, and Epik Holdings Inc owns Masterbucks. This explains that Rob is working on Masterbucks. People that are owed money from Masterbucks should get paid by Rob Monster.

•••
Show attachment 240009

Rob is the CEO of Epik Holdings Inc, and Epik Holdings Inc owns Masterbucks. This explains that Rob is working on Masterbucks. People that are owed money from Masterbucks should get paid by Rob Monster.
The mention of Masterbucks might just be a trick.

•••
Show attachment 240009

Let me translate...

The company that has spent the last year scamming people will retain these garbage assets and liabilities, while everything of any potential value will be transferred to some week old company using the same "brand" name.

This deal is designed to split the assets and liabilities, especially to customers.

Any asset transfer should require the assets AND liabilities.

Maybe Epik should be forced to actually sell an asset like TerraHost, to make these victims whole. It seems like it is about the only thing of any actual value in the asset transfer.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Soon, all Epik's inc, holding, llc, whatever Master$... (US or EU or Offshore co based) customers will receive No Responsibility Letter. However, there are about 3-4 months time to get your domains out and if the pressure continues (thx to vocal NPs members and a few outside the box) ...maybe You'll get your money. imo

Regards

Last edited:
•••
Maybe Epik should be forced to actually sell an asset like TerraHost, to make these victims whole. It seems like it is about the only thing of any actual value in the asset transfer.

Brad

Maybe ... Epik has never acquired this co ... just ... ping pong ...
imo

Regards

Last edited:
•••
•••
Interesting that ICANN felt it necessary to add this bit. It's almost like it's a message to Epik Inc / Epik LLC, saying "We know what you're doing and you're not going to get away with it without going through the proper processes, you prats".

1686402970188.png

•••
Where are you getting this from? I don't see such info anywhere.
What?! I don't how you and some others are not getting this. Rob Monster sold Epik for ~$5M. That means he no longer owns it, he holds no shares or has any control. Now he says that he is again the majority share holder and CEO. Also, directly after the sale there was only gong to be registrar service with no crypto, resilient network stuff, now that is all back on the table and basically the same model as the old epik.

Do you get that?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back