Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
By the way, I can't seem to find a TM registered for MasterBucks

Quite frankly, it is unlikely they would be able to successfully register that as a mark. Almost any sort of application for “Master—-“ for financial services is opposed by MasterCard. I realize that NP members take an optimistic view of these sorts of things, but if “MasterBucks” were ever to gain substantial recognition as a payment service, MasterCard would definitely take notice and take action. It’s one of the reasons why the notion of it becoming a PayPal competitor, under that name, is profoundly unrealistic.

•••
When is the last time anyone was actually able to make a withdrawal via Masterbucks?

Looking at the TrustPilot reviews, several of them date back to early September, one is even from August.

Date of experience: September 11, 2022
Date of experience: September 09, 2022
Date of experience: August 22, 2022

Brad

•••
I know @DanSanchez isn't an Epik staff member anymore but surely he knows what is going on and could come here to enlighten us. He could also remind us how Epik is a free speech champion. /s/

•••
I know @DanSanchez isn't an Epik staff member anymore but surely he knows what is going on and could come here to enlighten us.
As a former employee, he may be constrained as to what he can share.

•••
I successfully withdrew 5000 euros, ordered on August 27, received on August 29.

•••
If Epik hasn't gone bankrupt before then, after this blocking of user money, he risks falling into a death spiral.

Last edited:
•••
I wonder what is the formula for calculating the rating on Trustpilot.
Now there are 294 reviews in total, of which
5 - 260
4 - 6
3 - 1
2 - 1
1 - 26
Perhaps the average rating is calculated with some weights, for example, according to the "Useful" indicator.

•••
Another review of mine has just appeared, which has become 295 in the general list.

•••
is there any epik.com personal on this forum??? if so please dm me.

•••
I wonder what is the formula for calculating the rating on Trustpilot.
Now there are 294 reviews in total, of which
5 - 260
4 - 6
3 - 1
2 - 1
1 - 26
Perhaps the average rating is calculated with some weights, for example, according to the "Useful" indicator.

https://support.trustpilot.com/hc/en-us/articles/201748946-TrustScore-and-star-rating-explained

• Time span. A TrustScore gives more weight to newer reviews, and less to older ones. The most recent review holds the most weight, since newer reviews give more insight into current customer satisfaction.
  • Frequency. Businesses should continuously collect reviews to maintain their TrustScore. Because the most recent review holds the most weight, a TrustScore will be more stable if reviews are coming in regularly.
  • Bayesian average. We use a Bayesian average in the calculation, to make sure that a business with fewer reviews starts off with a balanced TrustScore. This means that we automatically include the value of 7 reviews worth 3.5 stars each in all TrustScore calculations. As a business collects more reviews, this becomes a smaller factor in the calculation.

•••
is there any epik.com personal on this forum??? if so please dm me.
Well, last time I checked there were 30 people on NamePros with "Epik.com Staff" badges.

Of course, pretty much all of them are non-responsive. It is almost like they are not actually Epik staff.

Brad

•••
I haven't been on here in a very long time. I don't even know how to navigate on here... ill find someone thanks

•••
Well, last time I checked there were 30 people on NamePros with "Epik.com Staff" badges.

Of course, pretty much all of them are non-responsive. It is almost like they are not actually Epik staff.

Brad

or maybe if epik shutting door then they are simply no longer staff.

I have nothing but good experience with rob personally so i won't invent stuff .. but sometimes change of leadership etc just fails completely and sooner than later..suddenly... companies just close shop ... its happened many times b4... precisely at leadership change... of course they should pay clients if owed else it's just what u call that new trendy word ... mostly in crypto.... rugpull

•••

Brad
Epik was online and available 24/7 and responded to inquiries in 7 seconds when they wanted your business. Now, they have completely disappeared from the internet for weeks at a time when they owe people money.

Last edited:
•••
Whatever is really happening, things probably don't go very well at Epik right now.

Rob stepped down as CEO. Something tells me that has probably something to do with this mess. And not just the new CEO supposedly being enlightened all of a sudden and realizing Masterbucks is in need of an "upgrade". So desperately in fact that they didn't plan for it, didn't announce it, and decided to directly shut everything down.

They jacked up the renewal prices.
Went pretty silent on forums.

Well, even if everything is just an upgrade gone wild, I can imagine how the support people must feel having to deal with customers all day long in such a situation.

•••
i tried namesilo and godaddy had issues with both

i still think epik #1 services like mass pointing my traffic domains any second all at once..

•••
Without the problems, and with reasonable renewal prices, Epik is pretty nice, IMHO.
I agree with you on that @satsdifference.com

Now, with trust being quite low, it's another story.
I feel it was a good move to offer attractive pricing for transfers post hack. In retrospect, with the increase of renewals now, it doesn't seem so nice anymore.

•••
Without the problems, and with reasonable renewal prices, Epik is pretty nice, IMHO.
I agree with you on that @satsdifference.com

Now, with trust being quite low, it's another story.
I feel it was a good move to offer attractive pricing for transfers post hack. In retrospect, with the increase of renewals now, it doesn't seem so nice anymore.
Trust is everything. Without trust, tempting renewals are meaningless

•••
•••
•••

Maybe now is the perfect time to hire a new batch of Epik Brand Ambassadors.

https://tldinvestors.com/2019/11/epik-hiring.html

I particularly like this remark, "Let me make crystal clear, this is in no way an endorsement to apply for a job at Epik".

•••
Good point. The timing is perfect.

The NamePros "registrar of the year" poll is up now. :)

Brad

Last edited:
•••

https://tldinvestors.com/2019/11/epik-hiring.html

I particularly like this remark, "Let me make crystal clear, this is in no way an endorsement to apply for a job at Epik".

I specifically liked:
"The HR handbook is relatively simple: Do the right thing, even when nobody’s looking."

Lol.

In their defence, at the time, when they wrote that piece of text, they were actually very engaging and helpful to a lot of people.

How things have changed...

•••
•••
The last 14 negative reviews on Trustpilot remain unanswered.
They probably cannot write a promise to start paying money after October 10th. Firstly, by doing this they admit that they are illegally blocking money. Secondly, they can be caught lying if they do not start paying after October 10th.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back