IT.COM

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

NameSilo
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My fifth negative review on the air.
Each new review carries new information, warning users of the ongoing danger of escrow operations on the Epik platform.

•••
Wow, Igor. $55433 is a LOT of money. I sincerely hope you get it back, but am skeptical that you will. If I were you, I would make it my full time job to post all over social media about the problem you are having. Have you heard the English metaphor "The squeaky wheel gets the grease"? I think it applies in this situation. Best of luck.

•••
Epik's manager wrote to me today. I thought my negative reviews were starting to work, but she started the same hurdy-gurdy:

As you may know, Masterbucks is under maintenance. We have to make sure that our processes and systems are updated and working the best way they can, so at the moment we are processing some updates on the procedures and on the system.

As soon as the system is back up and running, which will be very soon, all our customers will receive their funds. Please do not be worried because everyone that has funds at Materbucks will receive them.

Nowadays we only use Masterbucks to deliver the funds to our customers and we don't pay manually anymore. I am sorry, but you will need to wait for the platform to be back online.

As we say, eggs interfere with a bad dancer. I do not believe in the Masterbucks factor, I continue to fight.

Last edited:
•••
Where are the Epik shills when you actually need them?

Last edited:
•••
Igor, sorry to know you have huge funds blocked by Epik. Hopefully we can fight together and get our money back.

•••
•••
The Attorney General of Washington accepted my case against Epik last week. They will be sending a legal notice to Epik to pay the funds. The letter sent to me says this process takes 4-6 weeks. That said, I want a Plan B/C/etc

I live in NY.

Does anyone else live in the US and want to share notes on legal action? DM me with your public social media (Twitter and Linkedin) so we can discuss potential options.

•••
The Attorney General of Washington accepted my case against Epik last week. They will be sending a legal notice to Epik to pay the funds. The letter sent to me says this process takes 4-6 weeks.
That's great news. I wouldn't be surprised if they will be very receptive to more folks coming forward for this action. Kudos to the Washington State Attorney General Office!
For those overseas unfamiliar with the Attorney General system in the United States, they are a free service to those seeking justice against businesses and individuals in each state.
So maybe even more hope is on the horizon.

Last edited:
•••
And those who live outside the United States can contact The Attorney General of Washington?

•••
And those who live outside the United States can contact The Attorney General of Washington?

The complaint is basically covered by the Consumer Protection Act in the United Stares. Not sure about what protections can be done for people outside the US.

•••
Can we give them the benefit of doubt till Oct 10th & continue legal action if nothing changes?

•••
Epik flagged my fifth negative review .
Perhaps they were offended that I incorrectly indicated the sum of the debt.
I wrote $55,433 and actually $55,433.64.

Last edited:
•••
Can we give them the benefit of doubt till Oct 10th & continue legal action if nothing changes?
They froze the funds in all Masterbucks accounts from making withdrawals for weeks without advanced notice, and have been extremely unresponsive about it.

Why should they deserve the benefit of the doubt?

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Epik flagged my fifth negative review .
Perhaps they were offended that I incorrectly indicated the sum of the debt.
I wrote $55,433 and actually $55,433.64.
I see the free speech champions have now flagged (4) reviews.

Yours, plus (3) others from -

Mike
Wang Wencai
Dennis Grimes

Wouldn't it be easier to be responsive and actually resolve the issue? Nah, it is easier to just try to scrub the evidence of it happening.

Brad

•••
Absolutely, you can give them a call. They can at least be alerted to the number of individuals with immediate concerns about the company. The information you provide might help others involved, even if they can't directly help you financially.

Last edited:
•••
I had two reviews flagged, I deleted both of them because otherwise, it is impossible to write a new review. I have now written a new review. I should be challenging the review flags, but I don't know how to do that or how effective it would be.

•••
I understand that a recent email to me from Epik's manager was to get me into a pointless correspondence with Epik instead of writing negative reviews on Trustpilot.

•••
Wang Wencai is my Chinese name. Should we write more negative reviews in Trustpilot? If yes, I will do.

•••
Let's try.
Although we need to learn to resist flagging reviews.

•••
Wang Wencai is my Chinese name. Should we write more negative reviews in Trustpilot? If yes, I will do.
I don't know how Trust Pilot works exactly.

It seems like all Epik has been doing is buying time really.

First they were non-responsive for a couple weeks until a critical mass of pissed off customers showed up on venues like Trust Pilot. That is the type of place where complaints are likely to hurt their business.

Since then all they have done is issue a bare minimum statement to a domain blog, pushing the deadline to October 10th.

Outside that, no public statements.
Nothing on Twitter. Nothing on NamePros.

Legendary.jpg

:ROFL:

Brad

Last edited:
•••
They froze the funds in all Masterbucks accounts from making withdrawals for weeks without advanced notice, and have been extremely unresponsive about it.

Why should they deserve the benefit of the doubt?

Brad

I have some insider information saying that one of their bank accounts was frozen hence the problem, also been reliably informed that earnest actions are underway to unfreeze said account. The delay in addressing the concerns of customers surely did nothing to assuage fears hence the tension & heightened pressure to release funds.

However, I believe battling with legal action as well tackling the bank's processes for unfreezing accounts may put immense pressure on the new CEO. I do hope things take a turn for good because I also have funds tied up in Masterbucks. Looking forward to the 10th I guess

•••
By the way, the number of views of this thread is growing rapidly. It seems that the public has begun to understand the public danger of Epik's actions, undermining the principles of escrow, which threatens honest business.

•••
I have some insider information saying that one of their bank accounts was frozen hence the problem, also been reliably informed that earnest actions are underway to unfreeze said account. The delay in addressing the concerns of customers surely did nothing to assuage fears hence the tension & heightened pressure to release funds.
Well, if that is the case then they are simply lying about the "maintenance" being the reason it is down.

If their account is frozen for whatever reason, and they are lying about it, that doesn't really reflect well on the company. Does it?

However, I believe battling with legal action as well tackling the bank's processes for unfreezing accounts may put immense pressure on the new CEO. I do hope things take a turn for good because I also have funds tied up in Masterbucks. Looking forward to the 10th I guess

I don't blame people for taking whatever action they can within the law to access THEIR funds. They are not Epik's to freeze. If you are doing actual "maintenance" you plan it, and announce it ahead of time.

You don't just freeze funds, then go radio silent about it.

I am starting to wonder if the new CEO was even planned, or it is more of a cleanup operation.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Mastercard should have shut down this infringing brand a long time ago, as well.

•••
If someone writes a negative review about Mastercard that he cannot withdraw money from Masterbucks, Mastercard may think about brand policy.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back