Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Matthew 7:1
Do not judge lest you be judged

At the end of the day, these guys are trying to put food on the table.

The security was handled by the adequate amount of prayers, as documented. It just did not work out.
O yeah, this reminds me, promoting himself as the most holy man of all, but not so holy indeed.

•••
Dear Epik victims,

This is a disappointing moment. We are again at 100 pages in an Epik related thread, and there is no solution in sight. For reference, the thread that NamePros member MapleDots once started ("What's going on with Epik and Rob Monster?") counts 127 pages, and the "Epik Had A Major Breach" thread a stunning 155 pages.

Last edited:
•••
We are again at 100 pages
Yeah, welcome to page 100 ;-() :

where.jpg

This particular thread should not be that long though... One would guess that folks with pending withdrawals of 5 or 6 figures do already have cases in courts, or dealing with lawyers, not necessary reporting each step on NP or trustpilot. Moreover, if they are wise - they would not report anything publicly...

•••
Dear Epik victims,

This is a disappointing moment. We are again at 100 pages in an Epik related thread, and there is no solution in sight. For reference, the thread that NamePros member MapleDots once started ("What's going on with Epik and Rob Monster?") counts 127 pages, and the "Epik Had A Major Breach" thread a stunning 155 pages.
Hopefully people will get paid and there is a happy ending for all customers. Or there will be a new mega LAST thread titled: Epik's Bankruptcy, ICANN removes Epik or Epik proven guilty for Ponzi scheme.

Last edited:
•••
Another customer owed money, who knows how many more people are waiting for their funds to be released, what if it is in the millions of dollars and only lets just say 10-20% of people have been paid, but the rest are silent... it could be worse than we thought.

tr.png

•••
Still, there are not very many victims on Trustpilot and the NP forum who are waiting for their money.

Last edited:
•••
Another customer owed money, who knows how many more people are waiting for their funds to be released, what if it is in the millions of dollars and only lets just say 10-20% of people have been paid, but the rest are silent... it could be worse than we thought.

Show attachment 225950
I would assume the vast majority of people who are owned money are not posting on NamePros, Trust Pilot, etc. I think what you see there is likely just the tip of the iceberg.

It is possible many people are not even aware of this issue, since Epik has provided limited communication.

If they have not tried to withdraw funds, it is possible to not be aware of what is going on.

Brad

•••
By the way, I'm wondering why most of trustpilot reviews are from outside U.S. The last one is from Nigeria for example. Does it mean that Epik elected to pay most US-based customers? Or, does it mean that their escrow was simply popular outside US?

•••
•••
By the way, I'm wondering why most of trustpilot reviews are from outside U.S. The last one is from Nigeria for example. Does it mean that Epik elected to pay most US-based customers? Or, does it mean that their escrow was simply popular outside US?
I think it probably has more to do with their customer base.

They used to have "country managers" for a bunch of different countries.

Brad

•••
I would assume the vast majority of people who are owned money are not posting on NamePros, Trust Pilot, etc. I think what you see there is likely just the tip of the iceberg.

It is possible many people are not even aware of this issue, since Epik has provided limited communication.

If they have not tried to withdraw funds, it is possible to not be aware of what is going on.

Brad
The reason Epik did not notify people about the "maintenance" is that they hope many clients don't even realize what is happening and that their money is just laying there until they ask for it, another Ponzi hallmark move. Maybe they even sent emails only to the ones asking for their money, and the people who don't didn't receive an email, that would be evil. They only started letting people know, because people started complaining, what if nobody complained in public, maybe they would have never even said anything at all.

•••
Rob did employ an army of desperate folks from Africa and other very impoverished nations around the world as slave labor to be his megaphone online. Maybe he was paying them in masterbucks as further insult to them because he explained clearly how he feels about such people.
paying employees equals whore.png

•••
So what does the new Wyoming based Masterbucks LLC have to do with anything?

The new TOS and fees that were imposed are related to this new company, yet payments are still coming from Epik.

Everyone knows Masterbucks is an Epik company.

Maybe they realized that creating a new LLC does not magically absolve a company of existing debts.
Not sure when exactly the Masterbucks.com footer was changed, but it currently shows Masterbucks, LLC.

1666897787458.png

•••
Rob did employ an army of desperate folks from Africa and other very impoverished nations around the world as slave labor to be his megaphone online. Maybe he was paying them in masterbucks as further insult to them because he explained clearly how he feels about such people.Show attachment 225952
WOW, not so holy words. Rob calling them "whores", incredible, what a loser he is.

Last edited:
•••
Rob did employ an army of desperate folks from Africa and other very impoverished nations around the world as slave labor to be his megaphone online. Maybe he was paying them in masterbucks as further insult to them because he explained clearly how he feels about such people.Show attachment 225952
People who expect to be paid for work are "whores"? Rob really is a piece of work.

Are people who expect to receive payouts for their Masterbucks balances "whores" also?

Brad

Last edited:
•••

Show attachment 225950

Oh, man, this is even worse. They took his money well knowing that they are having problems with the system shut down for alleged maintenance.

They are probably still taking money from people today.

•••
If Rob speaks like this openly for everybody to read, can you imagine how he is when nobody is looking?

•••
Oh, man, this is even worse. They took his money well knowing that they are having problems with the system shut down for alleged maintenance.

They are probably still taking money from people today.
I think more people were being asked to use NameLiquidate when masterbucks was down.

Yes they are still promoting at this moment. I'm getting spammed in my mails, that's just to lure in new money to pay old customers.

Last edited:
•••
If Rob speaks like this openly for everybody to read, can you imagine how he is when nobody is looking?
Well, I think we have seen some of the behind the scenes communications with parties in this thread relating to negative reviews left on TrustPilot. It doesn't seem real flattering.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Well, I think we have seen some of the behind the scenes communications with parties in this thread relating to negative reviews left on TrustPilot. It doesn't seem real flattering.

Brad
I can imagine him laughing in a evil tone with Brian and Bill in the office, talking shit about us, calling us all kinds of names now that I read he called them "whores", and then he goes home and to church playing all innocent, damn this makes my blood boil.

Last edited:
•••
Maybe @Tony Blessed (Tony Blessing) can tell us more about this, he's from the Epik Nigeria team.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Mind of a Monster. Here is what I imagine is Rob's justification and perverted logic for not paying critics, even though he legally owes a lot of money. He's not only not going to pay people that he thinks defamed him, which by the way way NO ONE HAS, but he is charging you $2,500 per defamatory statement (eg. post, trustpilot report, etc). I assume Rob, as the godliest holy man in the room will be deciding not only what is defamation and what is not but what is true and what is not. Brian Royce will be handing out invoices soon to all of you so start saving up!

I can just imagine Monster and Royce sitting there with a calculator and namepros pulled up...LOL.

In other news:
From what I have heard Rob literally spent your escrow money on his home improvement projects and paying off his personal loans. (oops, there $2,500). Also, he lied about his website being secure, in actuality he didn't even have access to the code. (oops, another $2,500). Rob lied about the VPN he built that was totally secure but it was actually a white label. (another $2,500).

masterbucks - acceptable use.png
masterbucks - restirted activities.png

•••

They were actively targeting customers from these countries. Hence they needed 'brand ambassadeurs' in the more 'obscure' countries. They've never 'hired' anyone from a western country and I doubt anyone was/is actually on their payroll but are more or less affiliate resellers.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back