Dynadot

The "Fanciest" Name/Title For a Domainer?

NameSilo
Watch

deez007

The More I Learn The Less I "Know"Top Member
Impact
Hey Folks

This morning whilst sitting on the "throne" I recalled an incident that occurred not so long ago. I figured it would be an interesting thread to start here on the forum to see what ideas you guys could come up with.. :)

Okay let me set the scene:

About 2 months ago I was at a dinner party and was mingling with the crowd (most of whom I already knew) but there were a good few new faces. I noticed a really really attractive women chatting to some people I knew so off course I headed over and introduced myself and got chatting not long after that some other idiot I never seen before joins our group. He was loud, annoying and obviously trying to get her attention. Anyway he told us he was Platinum Private Banker or something like that... then asked me what I did, I tried to think of a fancy name for a domainer or internet marketing but under pressure I just couldn't think...so I just said I'm in marketing....sounded very plain vanilla compared to Platinum private banker... lol.. so that got me wondering...

Whats the most fanciest or important sounding title you could think of for a Domainer? :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
who needs a fancy title!

" i'm a garbage man, i search thru pigeon shit all day, looking for gems "

:)

imo...

•••
No need for fancy titles imo. Saying "I sell/broker domain names" will usually gets you a lot more attention than a fancy job title. Also, what the f is a platinum private banker? Is that the guy I call when my credit cards are maxed out?

•••
Say you run a "Naming Agency".

It always piques interest (no matter how strong the opposition), because people are always surprised to hear that such a thing exists.

&I imagine women would also be more responsive to a creative suitor. For example: If you say "Ad Agency" people immediately want to know how big or small the agency is, who you've worked with, what ads you've done, etc.

:)

EDIT: Keep in mind, as soon as you tell them this, people will start asking to start naming stuff on the spot. "What would you call a purple dog walker?", "Or an underwater car mechanic?", "How about my dads nose?"...:|

Last edited:
•••
•••
Internet real estate broker
Private investor
Internet entrepreneur
Online broker
Internet mogul

Just a few off the top of my head

•••
I just say "oh no sorry I don't smoke", or look at my watch and say "yeah sure. It's ten past seven". Really confuses people then they leave me alone.

•••
•••
"Le Domainoire" sounds fancy

I just say I'm a digital/online investor or invest in online assets, most people who are not familiar with the domain name industry don't understand if I talk about domain name investments.

Last edited:
•••
I think even Digital Commodities Broker could work...

•••
•••
Lol....some really funny ones here.

In December I bumped into an ex GF...she was asking loads of questions and I could tell she was just waiting for me to drop the "we should hang out" line on her Obviously, I didn't...she was a bit of psycho...lol ...anyway she asked me "where are you working these day?"....without even thinking I blurted out... "I don't really work anymore, I pay other people to work for me". ...hahhaha... her eyes almost popped out of her head......she was like ..."WOW, what do you mean?".....I replied, "well, long story.....I'm running a bit late so I gotta shoot now, was good seeing...keep well and take care" and I got the hell outta there : ) .... since then she has been texting me constantly trying to strike up a convo... lol.

•••
"I lose money buying and selling domains ...." :-D

Last edited:
•••
•••
keyboard-ninja.png

57561023.jpg

•••
•••
•••
I can't come up with a title but I have a nice description of my 'job' for those who want to know..

"I sit at home and make more than my Data Scientist brother" :xf.grin:

•••
Cyber Property Agent, the .com is available ;)

@deez007 her panties will drop as soon as you mention this !

Last edited:
•••
@doubleU Thanks mate. it looks awesome.

3463835f5d9a4a668040658af5770b9c.png

Last edited:
•••
Purveyor of Digital Diamonds, Extraordinaire.

•••
President & CEO of a cutting edge Digital Intellectual Property Branding, Sales & Acquisition enterprise.:xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••
"Global Domain Master of Virtual Real Estate beep boop beep"

My-Robot-JP-grandmas-boy-13257797-354-270.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The best two for credibility / resume / Linkedin purposes:

Branding Expert
Domain Broker

That said, I've never actually called myself either and will just throw in with all my other entrepreneurial activities that I'm also a domainer, and then explain that I buy and sell domains for profit. :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back