NameSilo

The "Fanciest" Name/Title For a Domainer?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

deez007

The More I Learn The Less I "Know"Top Member
Impact
Hey Folks

This morning whilst sitting on the "throne" I recalled an incident that occurred not so long ago. I figured it would be an interesting thread to start here on the forum to see what ideas you guys could come up with.. :)

Okay let me set the scene:

About 2 months ago I was at a dinner party and was mingling with the crowd (most of whom I already knew) but there were a good few new faces. I noticed a really really attractive women chatting to some people I knew so off course I headed over and introduced myself and got chatting not long after that some other idiot I never seen before joins our group. He was loud, annoying and obviously trying to get her attention. Anyway he told us he was Platinum Private Banker or something like that... then asked me what I did, I tried to think of a fancy name for a domainer or internet marketing but under pressure I just couldn't think...so I just said I'm in marketing....sounded very plain vanilla compared to Platinum private banker... lol.. so that got me wondering...

Whats the most fanciest or important sounding title you could think of for a Domainer? :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Cybersquatting E-Thug - CET

a830fd1a12fdee8273e3b456499519e2.jpg

Last edited:
•••
domaineer like three musketeers. lol.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Branding / Domain Virtuoso (the man, the bee's knees)

Domain investor. Simple, to the point. I wouldn't bother getting too fancy. For example, I think its dumb when people say they're a CEO (the kind of title someone would use if they're the head of a multinational / large business), yet probably only one person in the business, at the core of it. Keep it simple like I said, don't look like an imbecile. There is enough credibility in "domain investor" or similar IMO

Last edited:
•••
Women’s panties don’t drop at the sound of a job title and word traveller certainly wouldn’t ‘get a hippy chick home’. This is not how women work, 😂

I have called myself a domainer a couple of times, but as I make websites as well, then I would probably say I’m into virtual real estate, if I wanted a conversation. If I wanted to shut down a conversation and sound rich, then I’d pick private investor.
I like virtual real estate agent as well. Or virtual realtor

•••
Domain King?

No .... wait ....

•••
•••
I help people's dreams come true...Sweet dreams are made by me!!!

Last edited:
•••
I liked what Doron Vermaat said. Thats more that enough.

But, since you are looking for something fancy to catch attention. Just say "I make money online". Rest will happen itself. Just my opinion.

•••
Something with the word brand in it...

Brand Innovator...etc

But for me that's because I realize that this business of buying and selling domains can evolve and you want a business name and title that can grow with it.

or now I make it clear i buy and sell and develop domain names.

And truly that actually strikes peoples interest more than i expect...

Last edited:
•••
Cyber Property Agent, the .com is available ;)

@deez007 her panties will drop as soon as you mention this !
I like Cyber Property Agent, The .Com is Available .i'm gonna use this somewhere.

•••
I say that I buy and sell domain names.

If that's not fancy enough for any money digger or guy with a big ego, I couldn't care less.

What about 'Word traveler'? Then you might get a hippie chic home?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hahahah some really clever and funny suggestions here...

Keep em coming guys, this is entertaining. :)

•••
•••
Since I am also connected with the development side (a little), I have a fancy name for meself: Internet Real Estate Developer.

But specifically for domaining only; as you've asked, I can proudly go with Internet Real Estate Investor.

•••
how about, "I just sold a $125,000 domain" esq. lol

(esq = esquire)

•••
when someone ask me, I will answer, I don't do anything, cause
I already have money tree! most of the time,they will stop bother me with stupid questions! but some ppl will have curious! and ask a lot! about my money tree! lol.

but sometime I also give a proper explanation, especially if hot chicks that asking me! I tell her that, I web developer (actually not), building a site and get thousand ppl to visit my site , and when I do that money will roll in by itself, so its like having money tree! and also don't have time to looking a jobs in factory or office, cause I don't smart at all, and my IQ are under average, so I am sure no one will hired me as their worker and tell stuff like that! and most of the time, they will ask me to hangout in other days, so it works well! but if I give strait answer I am sure she will bored to death! Lol!

so, no need fancy title! trust me cause it looks suspicious! lol

Last edited:
•••
So you're retired and when they ask what did you do, say internet real estate. :laugh:

•••
•••
What you really need is confidence, not a fancy name, mate :)

Lol, yep confidence is key. I agree (Don't worry confidence is not something I'm lacking at all :))... - I'm merely asking out of interest, to see what are some of the creative names people can come up with for a Domainer....

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back