Dynadot

advice How can a new domainer deal everything right way?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

khalid971

Impact
Hi,
Recently, i started to know the domain invest business process. And i'm pretty interested to continue this bcz i think it’s not only a business also so much fun to exploring lots of new things.

I know experience is important for learn.
But, gathering knowledge from experienced person is more important for growing fast.

& this time i can't afford others premium site for finding good domain. So, can you please share me the best domain metrix that you follow? For expired domains .net site.

Another important things to know buying process that is more suitable for newbies.

I bought a brandable domain syooz.com

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello and welcome to nps! You move go slow when starting (think how slow a snail moves) and not invest too much.

Take time to read and learn here...use the search function in upper right corner to find answers to questions and take notes along the way. It is a marathon and not a race when it comes to domaining...especially when starting out.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back