IT.COM

The "Fanciest" Name/Title For a Domainer?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

deez007

The More I Learn The Less I "Know"Top Member
Impact
Hey Folks

This morning whilst sitting on the "throne" I recalled an incident that occurred not so long ago. I figured it would be an interesting thread to start here on the forum to see what ideas you guys could come up with.. :)

Okay let me set the scene:

About 2 months ago I was at a dinner party and was mingling with the crowd (most of whom I already knew) but there were a good few new faces. I noticed a really really attractive women chatting to some people I knew so off course I headed over and introduced myself and got chatting not long after that some other idiot I never seen before joins our group. He was loud, annoying and obviously trying to get her attention. Anyway he told us he was Platinum Private Banker or something like that... then asked me what I did, I tried to think of a fancy name for a domainer or internet marketing but under pressure I just couldn't think...so I just said I'm in marketing....sounded very plain vanilla compared to Platinum private banker... lol.. so that got me wondering...

Whats the most fanciest or important sounding title you could think of for a Domainer? :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Domain Broker is fine.

The fancier the name, the less credible you will sound.

•••
What you really need is confidence, not a fancy name, mate :)

•••
•••
I'm a branding strategist for venture capital funded startup companies in the digital sector.

•••
This is an easy one.

Reminds me of a TV show....

stuff.jpg

•••
•••
•••
I just say that I am an investor or a portfolio manager. It's up to them if they want to dig any deeper than that. If they don't, it simply adds an air of mystery around me, which I am fine with.

Last edited:
•••
How about Strategic Virtual Property Acquisitions ....haahah ok, I have to give myself a pat on the back there...thats a good one.. lol

•••
lol, my mom was a private banker for higher level accounts in our area, it isn't as fancy as it sounds.

Right now I can't even really say I'm a domainer. I'd have to say I'm attempting to become a domainer.

•••
•••
"Intellectual Property Broker"

•••
Say you "Cousin of Bill Gates" and do domaining for fun.

•••
I like Online Investor or Domain Investor.

•••
•••
There can be many such as website brokers or internet real estate agents or the website god :p

•••
Cyber Property Agent, the .com is available ;)

@deez007 her panties will drop as soon as you mention this !

I say that I buy and sell domain names.

If that's not fancy enough for any money digger or guy with a big ego, I couldn't care less.

What about 'Word traveler'? Then you might get a hippie chic home?
Women’s panties don’t drop at the sound of a job title and word traveller certainly wouldn’t ‘get a hippy chick home’. This is not how women work, 😂

I have called myself a domainer a couple of times, but as I make websites as well, then I would probably say I’m into virtual real estate, if I wanted a conversation. If I wanted to shut down a conversation and sound rich, then I’d pick private investor.

•••
Domain Name Investor...

"...and, where do you live?"

"Flat Broke" LOL

•••
Cyber Property Agent, the .com is available ;)

Nice one..... I guess Virtual Property Investor could also work. :) and if you also build websites then you could be a Virtual Property Developer & Investor. :) .... hahaha

•••
•••
Dot Org Philanthropist
Dot Com Mogul
Dot XYZ Juggernaut

•••
Domain Trader
Domain Investor
Domain Broker
Digital Assets Broker/Investor

•••
•••
The Underdog Of Miracles, that's on my dna.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back