IT.COM

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So apparently being in debt can lead to depression... http://www.cnbc.com/id/102645645 Who would have guessed?! I guess money CAN buy happiness?

I do hope our government did not fund that study...

•••
•••
•••
Bacon and Politics and Jenner. Throw in a Kardashian and I think we hit peak saturation.

On that note, a random pic.

423436_229277513825485_179289762157594_501227_1914322906_n1.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Bacon and Politics and Jenner. Throw in a Kardashian and I think we hit peak saturation.

On that note, a random pic.

423436_229277513825485_179289762157594_501227_1914322906_n1.jpg

You used the "K" word":
you_need_a_time_out_invitation-rb75eae6f536144bc8ed2ae1ad306cca9_zk9gs_324.jpg

59876652.jpg

•••
Watch it or no bacon for you.
Or more K pics!

•••
•••
Okay, bacon for you.
In exchange, another K pic.
kimkardashian.jpg

•••
Dont mess with a Texan with a pistol. CNN said those two guys had bullet proof vest on.

Chicago wins first game

•••
What does:

johname no longer a bear

Mean? lol
ag.gif

•••
•••
Things to do tomorrow.
Just have to wait until wife tells me.

•••
•••
BigRock sent me a funny verification email.

I paid them via Paypal, and the Paypal account has the same email address with BigRock account.

Here is what they sent me in short: "Please login to your Paypal email, take a snapshot of Paypal verification for this transaction xxx, then we will verify your purchase"

I replied: "Does it make any sense? I'm using the same email address to reply you, and it's also the same as my BigRock account email. What email address you think Paypal sent verification to?"

BigRock in short: "Just do it even if it doesn't make any sense"

4qmfct.jpg

•••

I paid them via Paypal, and the Paypal account has the same email address with BigRock account.

Here is what they sent me in short: "Please login to your Paypal email, take a snapshot of Paypal verification for this transaction xxx, then we will verify your purchase"

I replied: "Does it make any sense? I'm using the same email address to reply you, and it's also the same as my BigRock account email. What email address you think Paypal sent verification to?"

4qmfct.jpg
something-smells-fishy-and-it-certainly-isnt-fish.jpg

•••

4qmfct.jpg

I forgot to tell you guys, it was not the first time I use Paypal to purchase at BigRock, and it's just one Paypal account without changing email address from the beginning.

•••
I forgot to tell you guys, it was not the first time I use Paypal to purchase at BigRock, and it's just one Paypal account without changing email address from the beginning.
I recently opened a BigRock account because I bought some domains from someone and needed an account. I had to deal with their support on 2 issues and had one good experience and one bad/useless one. One was a quick encounter, and one took 4 days for them to reply. Customer service is in great need of improvement.

I would have to put their support below GD's.

•••
It's my first bad experience with BigRock. It seems the support can hardly understand English and ignore almost all of my questions. Or my English is too bad, I don't know

545f2035a28f0334c06aa1c77a141f25e04c478141740d320df9c2e4c1bc0192.jpg

•••
It's my first bad experience with BigRock. It seems the support can hardly understand English and ignore almost all of my questions. Or my English is too bad, I don't know

545f2035a28f0334c06aa1c77a141f25e04c478141740d320df9c2e4c1bc0192.jpg
I heard they were pretty good, but I didn't get the account till i bought a LOT of domains and a couple were there so I needed an account.

I reg'd a couple of .net domains there because they were the cheap.

My experience so far is not the best.

I also dealt with them on chat about an available domain that their system wasn't letting me reg and the person I dealt with didn't seem like he was fit to work at McDonald's asking me if I wanted fries with that, let alone work support for domains.

•••
•••
My BigRock account is now rubble

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back