NameSilo

The cheapest price for domains!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello Im thinking to buy 50 domains for several project we need to develop , all of them .com .net. And wanna know who have the cheapest prices in the market. Maybe would be conveninent to do have a reseller account, i don't know. The best price I founded was with ev1servers.net at $6.49 for domain.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Try RegisterFly - They sell a "Fly Pack" at reduced rates. PLus they're an enom reseller...
:wave:

•••
I would recommend ev1servers.net domains if you don't need the free services like email forwarding. Excellent service. Downside is you have to renew domains one at a time, so if you have 50 it could be time consuming.

http://www.sipence.com/ (enom owned company) is $6.95/yr and has the extra features.

•••
Hi,

I can provide you a discounted account at WildWestDomains (a GoDaddy company).

Email me at matt {@} utsn.net if you're interrested.

Cheers,
Matt

•••
•••
-RJ- said:
I would recommend ev1servers.net domains if you don't need the free services like email forwarding. Excellent service. Downside is you have to renew domains one at a time, so if you have 50 it could be time consuming.

http://www.sipence.com/ (enom owned company) is $6.95/yr and has the extra features.

Whoa, I've never heard of Sipence. Are there any drawbacks in using them, like problems with transferring names, or does it work like any Enom reseller? Those prices are nice!

•••
Anthony said:
Whoa, I've never heard of Sipence. Are there any drawbacks in using them, like problems with transferring names, or does it work like any Enom reseller? Those prices are nice!

sipence.com = aka enom
you can use your existing enom account but you have to make a new account to get those low prices. and you dont have to fill up your account just use a CC

•••
i'd say ev1servers is best for low prices

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back