Dynadot

.sic coming soon (Q1 2010)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

.SIC is

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • interesting

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
There is a new gTLD, .SIC coming soon. The abbreviation of Siculitas (Szeklers, Hungarians living in Transilvania).

A new blog (the firs blog) is waiting for new "SIC" ideas: Post your comment/idea

Don't let the Hungarian text keep you from posting ;) In return we struggle to inform our newsletter subscribers about (just relevant) News, availability, sunrise etc...

:kickass:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Some more ideas ;) ba.sic me.sic mu.sic pha.sic phy.sic apha.sic arko.sic prus.sic autop.sic dipha.sic gneis.sic magne.sic potas.sic intrin.sic virtuo.sic metaphy.sic neoclas.sic ultraba.sic hypermne.sic semiclas.sic

do you have more?

•••
•••
I want to regiester myheadis.sic ; is there gonna be preimum reg fees like with dotTV

•••
This domain will probably be like .cat (Catalunya), will not be for everyone, will be for individuals living or building sites in hungarian related to that region.

•••
Id support this.

It's a similar situation to the Scottish extension proposal. Many Scots don't consider themselves British and so don't use .co.uk. I am certainly one of those people who would like to see a new extension for our country. So Im sure the intro of .sic paves the way for .sco :tu:

•••
As a Hungarian I'm very happy that Szekelys will get their own extension :)
And I support every 'ethnic' cctlds, so go '.sco' as well! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back