IT.COM

4 word phrases or longer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Kuffy

Name StagTop Member
Impact
What do you guys think about 4 word keyphrase names, or even longer ones. I've been a bit reluctant to register them, but I remember the sale of ForSaleByOwner.com some time ago. I've just registered a 4 word name that is based on a proposed initiative by the UK government. Do you think it is too long?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Depends on what it is. ForSaleByOwner is definitely a well searched keyword phrase and therefor was a viable sale. For the most part, I also have stayed away from 4 word phrases but acknowledge there are a few good ones out there. I also stay away from 3 word phrases unless they are exceptional in keyword value.

edit below.
Just saw you domain name in the reg of the day. I think you might have a winner here. If UK government is offer this, the keyword search should be great!

Last edited:
•••
I need to be careful though. I've got more banking/finance names than HotRat names. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back