Dynadot

showcase Showcase your best (3) or (4) word domain, or sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
When NameBuyer announced the sale of PlantoGrow.com just 4 weeks ago for $24,500, and WeSellUsedCars.com was sold for $10,000 just days later, i went to work creating a few 3 and 4 word domains myself that I felt might make sense.

It was interesting that NameBuyer didn't know who bought his domain since it was sold by GD's Afternic, but i think I know. If you key PlantoGrow.com it takes you to a site owned by Vena Solutions aka VenaSolutions.com a Canadian based tech company whose focus is "Growth" for current and future clients. Thus, I have reason to believe Vena is the buyer.

As for WeSellUsedCars.com, if you go to that site it simply says, "Future Home of Something Quite Cool"

As for my best (3) word domain, it's; ShopfromBed.com. Personally I'm not a shopper, thus I've never shopped from bed, however I do shop for domains from my home, and since ShopfromHome.com wasn't available I was able to hand reg ShopfromBed.com that had been registered continually from prior to 2000 to 2016, at which time it was deleted.

Finally, I'll share a little more about WHY i think ShopfromBed.com is a great domain. I only needed to go to Shop.com that's owned by Market America to see just how HUGE the shopping market is. Then I extrapolated that hundreds of BILLIONS of dollars of everything from vacations, to homes, to luxury cars, to basic essentials like groceries are bought while between the sheets:xf.wink:

What's your best (3) or (4) word domain, and why? Maybe we can help you sell it to an "end user" who appreciates it(y)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back