IT.COM

discuss Showcase your best 3 and 4 word domains for 2020

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
In February WeSoldUsedCars.com sold for $10,000, and earlier this month PharmacistOnDemand.com sold for $10,000. At first you might think.....WTF! However, unlike brand names like Google, Amazon and Yahoo that say absolutely NOTHING, the two names I just referred to actually say SOMETHING(y)

Have you registered any 3 or 4+ word domains this year that may have the sort of value that "We Sell Used Cars" or "Pharmacist On Demand" have? If you do, share them here and why you think they're valuable.

WeFuelChange.com is a domain I recently registered that has more potential than any two word or brand names I've originated/created. Lets see some of your creations:xf.smile:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Some of mine:

Bake With Me
Just Snap It
Me And My Pet
Give A coin

•••
MoneyDontGrowOnTrees.com

(5 words)

•••
Online as the first word was usually a good start to a domain, and still is. I was thinking that HowTo is another decent one:

HowToBuyStocks.com
HowToSleepBetter.com

we also have:
NewToThis.com
ReadMeFirst.com
MyStrangeLife.com
ThankYouForBeingAFriend.com
TalkToLawyers.com
BetterNotForget.com

and my favorite "best" names, other than gambling ones like BestBettingTips, etc.:
BestMountainBike.com
BestMemoryTips.com
BestViralVideos.com

All good domains ultradog.....i just added WeSellBikes.online, WeSellCookies.online and WeSellWine.online. To me WeSellHomes.online is better than WeSellHomesOnline.com, but what do i know. I'm curious what you think? Thanks

•••
I'm not sure how much of a difference there is between those two. I keep thinking of WeBuyAnyCar and why it has impact.

•••
MoneyDontGrowOnTrees.com

(5 words)
What do you mean Durf....money grows on trees here in Virginia Beach:xf.wink: Thanks for contributing. A lot of good ideas have already come about(y)

•••
Some of mine:

Bake With Me
Just Snap It
Me And My Pet
Give A coin
I really like BakeWithMe....sounds like it could make for a good dating site:xf.smile:

•••
•••
my only 3word domain:
NowAndFuture.com

•••
BusinessLossInsurance.com
DigitalYuanChina.com

•••
•••
DigitalAssetBank.com
CryptoassetBank.com

•••
•••
•••
i do have:
myYieldFarming.com
YieldFarmingGuru.com
YieldFarmingRadar.com

yield farming is a trend in the Defi field, and i hope it will continue like this.

Regarding 3word sales....in May I sold HempFaceMasks.com for $400.

•••
GreatToGet.com
TheSportCar.com

•••
•••
Lone-Star-State .com

Hello,

I notice you have a lot of hyphenated names. If you wish to share, how has the sales been for these?

•••
CryptoTradeSolutions.(com)
GoldenRoseBeauty.(com)
KeepAmericaEvenGreater.(com)
RealWorldBlockchain.(com)
TheDavidHouse.(com)

•••
Amazon says a lot IMO
Don....thanks for commenting. Personally i think the three word TheGreenApp.com says a lot more than simply "Amazon". I'm curious....what does the word "Amazon" say to you?

I'm sure you know the story behind Amazons name, but if you don't you can go back and revisit it just like i did. Unlike the name "Cadabra" (a spin off "Abracadabra") that i happen to like more than "Amazon", there's nothing "magical" about the name Amazon:xf.rolleyes:

Interesting that Cadabra has three distinct syllables like Amazon, and I like it so much I'm thinking of starting a niche portfolio using the name since domains like CadabraHomes.com and others using similar "keywords" are available to register. Ironically i happen to own Abracadabra.Realty.

Don, while I haven't met you, thanks for the inspiration(y), and thanks for sharing.

•••
EpLx949U0AAAAFx

•••
•••
Hello,

I notice you have a lot of hyphenated names. If you wish to share, how has the sales been for these?

Thank you for your question. I'm just at the end of my second full year as a domainer and I'd be the first to suggest that I am not yet maximizing their full potential. I'd say it may be a couple of years before I see consistent sales. I'd say too that the quality of my domains is improving too so I am optimistic for the future.

In most cases, I get less views on the non-hyphenated version of the same name. They are on landing pages at Efty and listed at Afternic.

No sales yet but the wind is definitely blowing in my direction.

Regards,

Reddstagg

•••
A lot of interesting submissions already. Thanks for starting the thread @ThatNameGuy

I don't have many, but here are a few
  • InternetOfWork.com
  • HolidayCraftIdeas.com
  • TopDomainPicks.com
In case anyone has not seen it, I did review the top 3 and 4 word .com sales of 2019 in this NamePros Blog post.

Bob

•••
•••
Another one I regitered is

everybidcounts.top

because every bid counts.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back