NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Cannabis producer Tweed Inc. triples production space with purchase of former Hershey factory

...42-acre site of the old Hershey Factory, making it the largest indoor cannabis production facility in Canada, and likely the world.

“Even as a diversified producer using greenhouse growing and indoor growing facilities, we know there will be a need for commercial processing space that can be used to convert cannabis and cannabinoids into higher-margin products like edibles.”

•••
Picked up a few that I liked and decided to hold for a bit

InhaleWeed.com
WeedSodas.com
BecauseofWeed.com

•••
Registered and in the process of developing CannaExcursion.com

Cheers
Corey

•••
CannabisDIYs
CannabisForDays

(.com)

Thoughts?

•••
Just got a brandable one for marijuana or headphones tonight could be either or. Might take offers on it.

UrBuds.com

•••
•••
Sold a "bud" domain for low $XXX via Afternic.

•••
•••
registered & developing - Overdowd.com - edible overdose, a.k.a. an “overdowd.”

Cheers
Corey

•••
Sale on namebio today - not mine

allcannabis.com 710 USD 2017-02-01 GoDaddy

•••
I regged InfiniteWeed.com last week

•••
TheCannabis.store.png

Selling/renting - if interested, PM me.

•••
Also got THCtechnology.net/.io

•••
Question: Do people/businesses lease domains in this niche? Do you (or someone you know) lease, and if so, can you give us a general idea on how much per time period?
I've never tried this, and would be curious to become a domain landlord in this niche.

•••
I guess you can lease, but as far as my experience goes, only very very good names. If there is something for XXX, no one is going to lease it, they will buy it. If you have something worth XX XXX, possibility of lease comes to play. You can either make classic lease, or "lease to own" contract, which is more prefered by end users. I offer usually contract for 3-5 years, and monthly payments are calculated as "estimated worth of domain"/40-60. For more details pm me.

•••
Inspired by Edibles List Magazine

Space Issue & Space theme

I registered CosmosCanna.com and created a sales landing page

Cheers
Corey

•••
One more cannabis related name from new gTDs space :)

CannabisFor.Sale.png

•••
•••
I actually like the gdn as an acronym for garden so I grabbed a bunch you name the strain it's probably available but I grabbed indica and sativa to go with my .coms

Still keeping CannabisOnDemand COD.ONE

Last edited:
•••
I'm really enjoying hunting for names in this space. Found some okay 3-word domains. It's tough that two of the main keywords are 8-9 letters

MyWebDispensary
AllOrganicWeed
AllOrganicMarijuana
CannabisStarterKits

•••
I'm really enjoying hunting for names in this space. Found some okay 3-word domains. It's tough that two of the main keywords are 8-9 letters

MyWebDispensary
AllOrganicWeed
AllOrganicMarijuana
CannabisStarterKits

I have to agree, the hunt is fun.
I must say though, I've seen many hr's in here recently that are most likely never going to sell. It was slim pickings for hr's 3 years ago...
(less eyeballs on the aftermarket works for me though!)

•••
developing MontpelierCanna.com inspired by "Vermont Bill Aims to Legalize Recreational Cannabis in 2017"

Cheers
Corey

•••
the best one i had i sold years back w33d.com

•••
I own MedicalMarijuana.cash and believe the Medical Marijuana Industry has experienced a surge in revenue and popularity in domain names thanks to favorable legislation toward growing and distributing cannabis for medical purposes.

Last edited:
•••
One more cannabis related name from new gTDs space :)

Show attachment 49095

That’s pushing it imo, to me the dots in the wrong position, it doesn’t have a natural flow like Cannabis.ForSale or CannabisForSale.com…I don’t mean to be critical but that’s how I see it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back