IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Question..
Does Hemp spice make any sense? Is there such a thing, or will there be?
Thanks
I literally had this in my cart in October lol. Thought it over and have enough as it is.

If you own it, hold it.

•••
I literally had this in my cart in October lol. Thought it over and have enough as it is.

If you own it, hold it.
I hand regged it a few weeks ago. So, I am not sure it was the same one as what you were going for. But, I had picked up the single & plural versions (spices). I was second guessing myself this morning on those.

Last edited:
•••
I hand regged it a few weeks ago. So, I am not sure it was the same one as what you were going for. But, I had picked up the single & plural versions (spices). I was second guessing myself this morning on those.
Hempspice - yes. Was in my cart months ago. You can prob get above reg fee imo.

•••
Hempspice - yes. Was in my cart months ago. You can prob get above reg fee imo.
Thanks. Makes me feel better. I got both of them and will hold on to them until I get a decent offer. (hempspice, hempspices)

•••
CannabisCorner.com (Not mine, Godaddy sale))
$1,136

•••
I've got HempMeds

in .net

should i hold or drop?

•••
...twice this week I selected a mmj/hemp related domain name via Godaddy.

However, as I was pushing the button to pay, it stated that it was no longer available and emptied my cart without taking any money.
I immediately went to Dynadot, entered the names and purchased them.
My question is, did Godaddy put in a program that will keep good names from being bought by regular schmoes so they can make more money on them in aftermarket auctions?

Once I can see, twice in two days is a bit of a stretch...

Gotta get out of Godaddy if that's the case.

•••
I've not experienced any issues with my recent auction wins or handregs.

Maybe reach out to GD customer support if it continues. Or send Joe a PM to see if there are known issues or updates. Perhaps he can look into it.

•••
I've not experienced any issues with my recent auction wins or handregs.

Maybe reach out to GD customer support if it continues. Or send Joe a PM to see if there are known issues or updates. Perhaps he can look into it.

..My best bet has always been check availability of names at another registrar and buy at GD bcause I got the discount club. These last two times got me guessing that they may have a keyword program installed that plucks names that may have some value and will not sell it. Maybe not, but I get suspicious easily, especially with GD...

•••
I used to to do the same thing. Even went so far as to check if there was a whois, rather than searching for regs on registrars.

I think all registrars have a similar susceptibility. Plus, some folks can view searched names and snag them at will if unreg'd.

Anymore I try not to search unless I'm ready to reg a name at that moment.

Good luck with the new names. Hope you make a mint.

•••
•••
Recent GD expired showing on Namebio (not mine)

HempToiletPaper /com $300

That's an expensive roll of sh!t tickets. :$:

•••
Recent GD expired showing on Namebio (not mine)

HempToiletPaper /com $300

That's an expensive roll of sh!t tickets. :$:
I need to get them to buy my hempspice(s). It's probably the closest domain I have to hemptp.

•••
I need to get them to buy my hempspice(s). It's probably the closest domain I have to hemptp.

It was a couple domainers fighting over it at the end. I guess hemp tp is to be big business.

I think Hempspice might be one of my old drops from a couple years ago. Though unsure what spice has to do with tp. Lol

Either way, gl with the names. Hope you make a mint.

•••
It was a couple domainers fighting over it at the end. I guess hemp tp is to be big business.

I think Hempspice might be one of my old drops from a couple years ago. Though unsure what spice has to do with tp. Lol

Either way, gl with the names. Hope you make a mint.
In the wide world of Hemp, there can be a lot that is a bunch of $hit. That is how it is related to hemptp.

•••
In the wide world of Hemp, there can be a lot that is a bunch of $hit. That is how it is related to hemptp.

Exactly the reason it was dropped. ;)

•••
Lots that's good too. Just put a hemp domain in escrow for $5.5k :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
hmp.jpg

•••
•••
Hemp .ws was one of my old drops. Great name, lame extension. Hope you do better with it, and all your names.

...gl

"The Online World is a Small World"
Yea man,
It's a good name.
Not to sure how it's a lame extension though.

Branding, Marketing and Trends / Keeping up with the Digital Revolution and Daily Growth-Advancement of Society Worldwide...

My Market is someone looking for Hemp/weed/cannabis ect... (ya get the gist)
And if a domainer or investor wants to buy the name, at the end of the day...
Everything is for sale... and if it's not selling, I will turn it earning.

I would have never dropped a pretty much 2 year old domain anytime in the last 2 years that was exact match and cannabis related.
I invested in canna before you dropped it.
Identified it as more than a trend, but a global change and took my chances.
Have earned good already and will continue too.

To me personally, because I go way outside of domaining.

It being a .ws and the word Hemp, which has been Branded already for me By Multi Trillion Dollar Companies, and is only growing my new brand (hence us on this thread), is great...
But now for the Branding and Seperation of the .whatever and .dnflooding

The .ws is spot on.

I offically Just became more memorable than the other 10 websites the user just saw before he smokes his blunt, because the average user would lose the Million Bucks from Regis, trying to even guess the true name of .ws

All he knows..
Is He's pretty sure it means.... "Weed Smoke" because Hemp.ws is a Great "Weed Site".
And After the Correct Marketing, Branding, Psychology and Right Business Strategies, that is all the dude will ever think again, and from then on out, I can make him go to a Hemp.MariFlamingo and I'd get a conversion because the gaining of user trust, thanks to the power of Exact Match and a variety of Memorable Slogans.

The average person (years ago) didn't have the slightest clue 75% of domain extensions even exsited, let alone the "ruin the industry domain flood" that just happened to them.

They don't know their ups and downs.
Let alone... the vast percentage of them literally do not care.
All they want...
Is what they are currently looking for at the moment NOW NOW NOW, then they will forget about wherever they just were directly after when they Poke Jenny because of her funny status on "Facebook!" Presenting Your Market... Zombied Out so Hard it's like shooting fish in a Barrel.

My Social Media Marketing Creation, known as the.... ZOMBISH method.

I can even target domainers there.

If I did indeed grab Hemp.ws to sell it to a domainer or wait for an end buyer,
I Would Rock out So many Zombish Marketing Tactics that I would Be PM'ing with MINIMUM... 5...
Stoneamers. And about 3 -5 Domainers.
Soneamers are domainers that are just reallllyyyyyyyyy realllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy geeked out of there mind because they clicked on my new hemp site when I was closing the sale of my cool new Hemp Web Site.

www.Didyoureadallthat.ws
www.IdontGoBackAndEditWhenZonedIn.PowerRangers

•••
Hemp .ws was one of my old drops. Great name, lame extension. Hope you do better with it, and all your names.

...gl

Naw,
But seriously dude,
I appreciate it.
Good luck with any of yours as well.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back