Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Almost complete with developing HempKitchen / com

you can view website directly by going to the url. Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks,

Jason

•••
a836be800ec61597b4d3ace097404e73.png

•••
Almost complete with developing HempKitchen / com

you can view website directly by going to the url. Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks,

Jason

Congrats on the 420 sale.

The website looks great. I dig it. Needs a thorough spell check to correct typos and fill in missing words, but otherwise looks great.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Sale on namebio today - not me

smoke420.com 643 USD 2017-02-16 GoDaddy

Really happy to see that because I think 420 will be big, but not a lot of reported sales yet.

•••
Sale on namebio today - not me

smoke420.com 643 USD 2017-02-16 GoDaddy

Really happy to see that because I think 420 will be big, but not a lot of reported sales yet.
I am shocked by how little the interest has been in 420 domains. Hope it picks up!

•••
I am shocked by how little the interest has been in 420 domains. Hope it picks up!

...I only have about six 420 names...

•••
•••
I recently acquired ArtOfBud.com

•••
•••
HowToGrowWeed.org is it good ?

•••
•••
USHempWear.com
MaryJaneZone.com
LifeWithMaryJane.com
MaryJaneMedicinals.com
DenverMarijuanaShops.com
DomainsByMaryJane.com
BudBodega.CO
MountainMarijuanaTours.com
mountainMJtours.com
BongBodega.com
TheBongDude.com
BlackDiablo.com
PurpleDiablo.com
--not necessarily mj related, but I like it for a strain name.

•••
"Hasher" has no association with hash/hashish (yet), does it?
I picked up hashertag, but then realized my mistake that it might not be associated with hash.

Last edited:
•••
  • CannaLeo.com - with a sales landing page
Cheers
Corey

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Dankest .com is probably my best.

•••
Of course, you should contact them. After all, by registering the spice version they would be covering both ends of the same digestive track :)

Last edited:
•••
420 is aging out as the industry moves toward legal recreation. Even though some states have just medical approval, very few companies use 420 or marijuana in their names.
More often than not brandables are used.
Cheers

•••
420 is aging out as the industry moves toward legal recreation.

Others have said the move is in the opposite direction when businesses want or need to not use words like cannabis in the name, like 420cafe in Amsterdam.

Not sure how many do really use 420 - there is 420science.com, my420tours.com (do people get lost???) and this https://420games.org/events/seattle-2017/

•••
delete

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back