Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Question..
Does Hemp spice make any sense? Is there such a thing, or will there be?
Thanks
Hemp is the type of mj that is used for clothing + other products. It's not really a consumable.

•••
...twice this week I selected a mmj/hemp related domain name via Godaddy.

However, as I was pushing the button to pay, it stated that it was no longer available and emptied my cart without taking any money.
I immediately went to Dynadot, entered the names and purchased them.
My question is, did Godaddy put in a program that will keep good names from being bought by regular schmoes so they can make more money on them in aftermarket auctions?

Once I can see, twice in two days is a bit of a stretch...

Gotta get out of Godaddy if that's the case.

Many have reported this happening. I do the same. check other registries immediately. Most of the time though it's not available at other sites too. Now, I check with other sites before purchase. A lot of the time I'm getting 1st yr reg on sale somewhere else.

•••
HashishHero

Last edited:
•••
Hemp is the type of mj that is used for clothing + other products. It's not really a consumable.

Hemp is highly consumable- CBD(y)

•••
German parliament legalizes cannabis for medical consumption

In a landmark bill, members of Germany's parliament voted unanimously on Thursday to legalize the use of medical marijuana.

http://www.dw.com/en/german-parliament-legalizes-cannabis-for-medical-consumption/a-37189942

Germany becomes latest country to OK medical marijuana legalization

"An act to legalize the use of marijuana for medicinal purposes was passed by German parliamentarians. They voted unanimously in favor of the new bill, first approved by the country's cabinet in May 2016.

On Thursday, votes were unanimous in favor of the new "cannabis as medicine" law, which will come into effect March 2017."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/29/health/global-marijuana-cannabis-laws/

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Wrong post

Last edited:
•••

Hemp has the best Omega6 to Omega3 ratio, better than fish oil.
Hemp heart seeds contain excellent nutrients.
Hemp smoothies and even hemp bars are deliciously consumable.

Literally thousands of uses for hemp and having hemp in one's diet is one of them...

•••

Lots of people buy hemp oil and hemp seed to eat, and hemp energy bars.

I actually eat hemp almost every day, and ground hempseeds can add a nice nutty flavour if added to a stirfry.

•••
Franco Loja
1974-2017
We owe him a debt of gratitude
RIP

•••
•••
TRADITIONALWEED/TRADITIONALWEEDS.COM

•••
hemp-reviews.jpg

•••
•••
After 3-4 website redesigns I think I am finally done with cannabisplanet - let me know your thoughts.

you can visit going directly to the com
cannabisplanet.png

•••
•••
Here are a few I have picked up recently. Of course i entertain pm offers. lol

FederalMarijuanaLaws.com
StateMarijuanaLaw.com
MarijuanaWithdrawalSymptoms.com
DispensariesOpenLate.com
RecreationalWeedStates.com

Great name.
end user who will pay whatever the price is :xf.smile:

•••
•••
Nice name @masbro.
CannabisPlanet is great too @Jason.tv. The site is slick but imo it is a bit too busy. Maybe it is the stuff on the right that seems to make the content on the left feel cramped or something. (I think I'm just jealous:xf.wink:)

•••
•••
Hemp has the best Omega6 to Omega3 ratio, better than fish oil.
Hemp heart seeds contain excellent nutrients.
Hemp smoothies and even hemp bars are deliciously consumable.

Literally thousands of uses for hemp and having hemp in one's diet is one of them...

Thanks to all who chimed in on the edibles. I should have been more specific. "consumable in the way MJ is /affect.
Hemp is in the same category as poppy seeds, olive oil, cotton etc. Not as medicine per say.
People should be aware of the difference when choosing domains.
Happy Hunting !

•••
reg
  • RecreationalOunce.com
  • ConcentrateAccessory.com
Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
herbcannabis.com
any thoughts? :xf.cool::xf.wink:

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back