NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
...Just got a low ball(60 bucks) from some guy named DannyD for

HempSmoothie (in da king of extensions)

I told him the name was past his budget and have a good day.
He comes back crying that the name is not even worth xxx and
I'll never get it sold.
After his little diatribe he asks me what is my sentimental value for it.

I just responded I have nothing to say or offer him. Good day and good luck.

•••
cd8e734e1cfbaf6ab7606085a04ec289.png

•••
•••
•••
All in .com

GanjaLeaves
MJRelief
YourBong
GetSomeWeed

Soon up for renewal...

•••
Homegrown.shop
Stank.shop
TheBud.shop
TheDope.shop
TheGanja.shop
TheGrass.shop
TheGreenleaf.shop
TheJoint.shop
TheReggae.shop

•••
Homegrown.shop
Stank.shop
TheBud.shop
TheDope.shop
TheGanja.shop
TheGrass.shop
TheGreenleaf.shop
TheJoint.shop
TheReggae.shop
I like these..I guess TheJoint.Shop has highest potential from them, really nice name!

•••
That’s pushing it imo, to me the dots in the wrong position, it doesn’t have a natural flow like Cannabis.ForSale or CannabisForSale.com…I don’t mean to be critical but that’s how I see it.
It is ok, I fully get that..But the alternatives you quoted not available. so I have what I have, lol :)

•••
Homegrown.shop
Stank.shop
TheBud.shop
TheDope.shop
TheGanja.shop
TheGrass.shop
TheGreenleaf.shop
TheJoint.shop
TheReggae.shop
I have "ThePot" version... I liked how it flowed

•••
GrowFigure
Over
$1.3 Billion in Sales
Colorado

Source

•••
Flippa sale reported on Namebio today - not mine

hempnthings.com 1,200 USD 2017-02-10 Flippa

•••
...missed it by two letters...

Hemp and Things

•••
...missed it by two letters...

Hemp and Things

This was my sale; you actually inspired me to hand register the name when you originally posted.

•••
...and happy to be an inspiration, Jason, as you have provided the same for me in this community!...

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Great interview!

What he said about buying aftermarket is so true. It's better to find 1 good domain for $100 vs regging 10 at $10 each. Hand registering is great if you're first in line but that's rarely the case.

To think of the money I could have saved and the names I could be sitting on had I not reg'd so many names in this niche back in 2011-13. I did very well with my hand regs, and am still doing well, but man did I need some balance between HR's vs Aftermarket....
(I say this and I have hr'd over 250 new names over the last 2 years between VR, MR, and the whole ride-hailing/sharebale/selfdriving/driverless/autonomous madness!)

Last edited:
•••
To think of the money I could have saved and the names I could be sitting on had I not reg'd so many names in this niche back in 2011-13. I did very well with my hand regs, and am still doing well, but man did I need some balance between HR's vs Aftermarket....
(I say this and I have hr'd over 250 new names over the last 2 years between VR, MR, and the whole ride-hailing/sharebale/selfdriving/driverless/autonomous madness!)
My instinct when seeing a new trend/tech is to immediately contact the owners that hold certain keywords -

Shop
World
Store
Planet
Tech

And so on. My first reaction isn't to register anything because the best names are long gone.

•••
My instinct when seeing a new trend/tech is to immediately contact the owners that hold certain keywords -

Shop
World
Store
Planet
Tech

And so on. My first reaction isn't to register anything because the best names are long gone.

Yes this is when you know your in the game, when your first instict is to contact the owners of the very top keywords instead of regging cannashopworld.tech

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back