IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
@mrcurly

See you're back. Can you clarify californiapot.com sale? You claimed to sell for over $12,000 but immediately there after namebright had listed for sale in the $5k range.

A bit weird if you ask someone who knows...

•••
•••
@mrcurly

See you're back. Can you clarify californiapot.com sale? You claimed to sell for over $12,000 but immediately there after namebright had listed for sale in the $5k range.

A bit weird if you ask someone who knows...
Crickets lol.

Come clean man!

•••
recently acquired

discount / hemp (.) com

•••
Just registered this

onlinelogomaker-100715-2147100715-2149.png

•••
Just regged... D a b t e n d e r (com)

•••
I just took this picture, which might allude to my propensity for buying 420 domains. If only I had a penny to my name...

•••
•••
•••
just hand reg'd
G r e e n C r a c k S e e d s . c o m
L e m o n O g K u s h . c o m
Dab-rig com

1,300 monthly exact for green crack seeds
720 monthly exacts for lemon og kush, if that can grow, maybe I can find a buyer similar to the masterkush sale :D
These strain names could be used for selling specific seeds, I'm sure people typing them in or searching for them are looking for something of that nature or actual marijuana. :lookaround:
dab rig is approaching 10k monthly searches

I wonder what these search results would be like if the # of states legalizing the material quadrupled. I wonder how many more people would be shopping online :-,

Also picked my first xyz, sourdiesel ... with 50k monthly exacts

Last edited:
•••
It's been a while since i picked something up, so i hand reg'd.

Blunt Realities <IZZZZZZZZZZZZZIiiii~~~~~~

•••
•••
•••
Weedtique/com, Faweedom/com, Dopebud/com, Labud.xyz

•••
Just had offer on HempNorth.com

Not sure if I should sell at $500 tho.

Seems to me is worth more. What do u think??

How did they find you? Did you contact them? It's nice to see that you just bought it few months ago.

•••
Thru whois but I agreed to $500 & they never replied back!

Teed me off but what do u do!

O_o

•••
be patient, they will come back.. i am getting such testing inquiries/offers on my Hemp domains as well, then silence.. only to be approached again with similar inquiries/offers a while later.. probably still windowshopping around to find the best deal for themselves..

•••
•••
Greetings.

If the modern world was let in on the many uses of hemp ie; paper, clothing, food and of course the medicinal side... things would change rapidly.

I have invested in a handful of hemp related .coms, semi-brandables and will hold onto them as long as it takes.

To quote D.T., "It's gonna be huge!" ;)

Regards,

WPM

•••
I forgot I regged around 10 or so domains in this niche. Forgot about them after regging them and saw them tonight.

All Dot Com
Compare Marijuana
Compare Hemp
Compare Hash
Compare Medical Marijuana
Havana Hemp
Hemp Hair Oil (probaly keep for my wife)
Hemp Lagers
Hemp Malt
Hemp Malts
Hemp Liqueurs
Marijuana Malt

Maybe I'll throw the lot on flippa. I have too much on my plate at the moment. Although I am keeping.... Incense (dot) Miami

Last edited:
•••
Just had offer on HempNorth.com

Not sure if I should sell at $500 tho.

Seems to me is worth more. What do u think??

Where do you have it listed? Or did someone contact you via email?

•••
@artstar

Try and research the buyer to how deep they are in the business. Then price accordingly.

Regards,

WPM

•••
Had it parked but inquiry was thru who is via email but after I agreed to sell at their offer I never heard back from them arghh.

:xf.confused:

•••
Had it parked but inquiry was thru who is via email but after I agreed to sell at their offer I never heard back from them arghh.

:xf.confused:

Never just agree. Always ask for more personal or business info and tell them at the moment there are a couple offers pending.

Google the hell out of the info and go from there with assement, what they may want it for ie: redirect or main site etc.

Or just put a blanket $10k BIN (or whatever amount you want) with a or Make Offer. ;)

In the meantime put up a WP site with an RSS aggregator plugin, a couple adsense ads with a big domain available banner. This way the search engines may start ranking your name.

Regards,

WPM

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back