NameSilo

Sedo email

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

yandig

Say DomainsTop Member
Impact
Hi everyone,
I got an apparent e-mail from sedo (where my names are parked) asking to verify ownership of one of my domains. I just registered the name earlier this week. I am supposed to reply to [email protected]
I typed in sedo.co.uk in my browser & it brings up sedo's website. But the address I normally use is sedo.com :-/
Anybody know if this is legit & any harm in responding to the e-mail?
Thanks,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
sedo.co.uk is legit, that is the name they started with , they just purchased sedo.com a few months ago. Go ahead and email them , it must be from the email listed in the domain names whois record.

•••
OK, I figured it was OK, but wanted to be sure.
thanks

•••
I've got similar e-mails from sedo.co.uk recently. They seem to be more careful while accepting any names and they do check the ownership more often. That's basically a good thing, it has happened to me several times, that I've tried to park my names and got the error message that someone else has already parked the same domain at sedo. Such problems haven't occurred in the last few months, maybe because of the more accurate cross-checking.

•••
Sedo.de

lind said:
I've got similar e-mails from sedo.co.uk recently. They seem to be more careful while accepting any names and they do check the ownership more often. That's basically a good thing, it has happened to me several times, that I've tried to park my names and got the error message that someone else has already parked the same domain at sedo. Such problems haven't occurred in the last few months, maybe because of the more accurate cross-checking.
Yeah, it's ok. I think they were Sedo.de before Sedo.com. I get stuff from Sedo.co.uk, and sometimes Sedo.de pops up from the past. Sedo.com just started this year, I don't think its even been 6 months, has it?? :ghost:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back