IT.COM

Sedo cheating

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

vip-ip

Account Closed
Impact
Does parking a domain name on Sedo and then buying something like 100 GUARANTEED SIGN-UPS for 99 cents and using it on that domain legal? Clicking on the top link will be considered a sign-up, or around $1 to your account?

I don't think that's legal but if it is I have 10,000 sign-ups on my hands, so... =)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
vip-ip said:
Does parking a domain name on Sedo and then buying something like 100 GUARANTEED SIGN-UPS for 99 cents and using it on that domain legal? Clicking on the top link will be considered a sign-up, or around $1 to your account?

I don't think that's legal but if it is I have 10,000 sign-ups on my hands, so... =)

It's not legal to use PPC,You can use link swaping.

•••
it isn't legal. You aren't allowed to do that.

•••
•••
hmm, human clickas, the scorge of web marketers, now use human clickas to boost your web stats.

... Get As Many Guaranteed Visits As You Want To Your Site!

http://www.kingsrewards.com

Grief!

•••
I don't like sedo. They don't even look at who clicks on what. E.G. i can click on all links on my domain parked there, and get paid.

I feel sorry for people who have their sites published on the sedo ppc engine! i think almost 80% of clicks there is fraud / spam

•••
How much money have people made on the sedo program?

•••
All PPC aren't doing very good at the moment, so many cheaters.

•••
Yeah sure I advocate all of whats been said above, then we can all do it and then in a fraction of time no-one earns zip from ppc... Cool, earn yourself $20 and ruin it for all...

I take my hat off to ya all

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back