Dynadot

Sav Official Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nick R

VIP Member
Sav.com Staff
Impact
Hello NamePros community! We are creating a single thread where we can share announcements in, talk about product updates, people can ask questions and host a great discussion on all things domains!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi everyone! My name is Abigail and I am going to be helping Nick out with Sav's Official Thread here. Nick will still be jumping in when necessary but in the meantime, I'm here and ready to help! :xf.grin:

•••
I sent an email to support@sav com, and the reply does not reference a ticket number. Not sure how to figure out what to DM you?
Hi Brandworthy! There should be a ticket number in the original, automatic response to your ticket! The subject line of that email should say "Your Ticket (#number): Subject has been submitted"

•••
Lucky you. Congrats! (y) I am still waiting on a reply from their support. In the meantime I successfully purchased a registry premium domain name for $99.99 - with the exact same card that has been on file since the other day. The exact same card they failed to charge for $51 and blocked my account. Coincidence?! I don’t think so.

P.S. I must be really sick in my head if I keep giving them my money... :banghead:

P.P.S. @Nick R How come I successfully paid for the 3 .xyz names the other day and offices.forsale today, but you couldn’t charge the exact same card with $51 for archeologist.net yesterday, or on the day before? Why did I lose the name, and why is my account restricted?
Hello Anton!
I just spoke with our customer service team and it seems as though we offered to proceed with whitelisting your Sav payment account as long as you provided us with the documentation requested. We can still proceed with this if you send in the requested information. Please respond via your ticket conversation.
Thanks!

•••
Your "Bulk Domain Registration Tool" does not support capital letters.
Hi Yuran,
I will have a chat with our Product Team regarding this. In the meantime, lowercase letters it is!

•••
@ninjadomain Hi! Are you still having this issue? DM me your ticket number and I will personally look into this. Thanks!

•••
No turn off the default auto renewal option, I have to turn off the auto renewal manually, I am afraid I will forget

•••
No turn off the default auto renewal option, I have to turn off the auto renewal manually, I am afraid I will forget
Hi Yuran :) Thanks for sharing your frustration. I will add this to my list of feature requests to share with the Product Team. In the meantime, I suggest setting a reminder (perhaps weekly?) to turn off Auto Renew via our Bulk Actions in the Domain Manager.

•••
•••
@abigailatsav I've sent you a few messages now without any reply. I'm trying to get a bidding lock lifted from my account please. I'd really appreciate some help here please.

•••
Hello All. Unfortunately @abigailatsav is no longer part of the Sav team. If there are any pending issues you were working with her on please feel free to DM me the details and I can pick them up.

•••
@Nick R ,

Apparently all .io domain names have been registered again according to Sav search tool - even krtwx54de112q.io Nothing left for me to register... Please fix the issue. Thanks. 🙄

Last edited:
•••
Hello All. Unfortunately @abigailatsav is no longer part of the Sav team. If there are any pending issues you were working with her on please feel free to DM me the details and I can pick them up.
Thats not good. Employee retention is very important for security and trust.
K, it was her fault. Fire your human resources guy then.

@Bravo Mod Team maybe should close @abigailatsav account. Hopefully not to much info was shared with this person who rob monster probably pick up next
Nice to see way less complaints, i mean concerns.

Last edited:
•••
@Anton Naydenov - Afilias (the registry) for .IO migrated to a new platform yesterday so all .IO domain actions were disabled during the day. Try again now.

•••
@Nick R Yes, I noticed I couldn’t register.io names anywhere. Accept my apologies, I thought it was something to do with Sav only again.

Anyway I am having other troubles now. I sold JVPV.com in auction on 15 November. Tried to transfer the name from Epik to Sav, but it’s apparently under ICANN transfer lock until 1 January 2022. I messaged Sav the old way (email to [email protected]), and I also created a ticket the new way (through help.sav.com). None of the two has been answered yet, and you keep sending me threatening emails that you will restrict my account from auctioning external domains because I haven’t transferred the name. I have arranged with Epik to do an internal transfer to buyer’s account, but you have to arrange with the buyer.

yQik.com also sold on 13 November, but buyer didn’t pay. I already had another buyer for the name and I sold to them. I messaged Sav to not repeat the auction, but you still did. No reply on this one also. Been 5 days now. Happily I sold the name to a friend, and he doesn’t mind giving it back if it sells in the current auction.

But as you can see there are certain things that require faster reaction.Your way with the emails and wait time of 5-6 days for an initial reply is ridiculous, and is not working. Can you not try normal customer support like everybody else - online chat? Will be better for all of us. Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
@Anton Naydenov - When a domain is sold on the Sav auction platform, it does need to be transferred into Sav so that we can give it to the buyer. We do not support Change of Accounts on other registrar platforms right now as we are not able to verify that the sale was completed in an automated way. This is stated in our Marketplace Agreement as well.

If you want to DM me your email address and the title/subject of other other tickets, I would be happy to take a look.

•••
@Nick R Well then JVPV.com can be transferred to Sav on 1/1/2022. Hopefully the buyer can wait until then. To be honest I didn’t expect that the name was locked as it only changed accounts on Epik when I bought it 16 days ago. I only realized when I tried to transfer out of Epik. I checked the Marketplace Agreement, and yes you are right. I will keep in mind this for the future. If you want make an exception and ask the buyer if they will agree on a push to their account on Epik. I can’t do anything else in regards to this unfortunately.

•••
@Nick R

I tried to renew some domains but the button doesn't work (chrome)

•••
Your "Bulk Domain Registration Tool" often doesn't work. Is it difficult? Where is your programmer

•••
@Nick R
.COM registration not working?!?!
13hours, diffrent payments, have reged xyz, tried diff .coms....

Unsuccessful Items From Your Cart​

•••
@Nick R
.COM registration not working?!?!
13hours, diffrent payments, have reged xyz, tried diff .coms....

Unsuccessful Items From Your Cart​

I have the same problem both yesterday and today @Nick R

Last edited:
•••
@Anton Naydenov - I just replied to your ticket.

@ArielT, @Bailian, @Hankish, @wwwulff - We did experience some issues with com/net domain transactions over the weekend. This was resolved yesterday and you should be good to try again.

General Note about Tickets: To support tickets moving forward, please log into your Sav.com account then click the Help button at the top to submit a ticket. We do have an auto response saying this for tickets that get emailed in as well.

•••
@Nick R

There is a delay for some domains to arrive in my account from auction/backorder

Since around 3 days

Last edited:
•••
General Note about Tickets: To support tickets moving forward, please log into your Sav.com account then click the Help button at the top to submit a ticket. We do have an auto response saying this for tickets that get emailed in as well.

@Nick R Thanks, I replied back.

By the way the “Contact Sav Support” button on help.sav.com is not visible through mobile devices, I can only see it if I log in through my laptop. I mean you can’t submit a ticket on your phone. Just saying.

Last edited:
•••
Please help to faster the withdrawing fund's process(the Pending Balance) from 5 days to 3 days maybe?! If it's possible?!

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back