Dynadot

showcase Robot domains have great future? Showcase Your Robot Domains Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Love the names, hate the extension... ;)

Techname, JMHO, but I would be very cautious about regging emerging-tech names in extensions other than dot-com. (please see my recent post in VR thread...) From my experience with 3D, Cloud, even wifi names (yes, I've been around that long...) and other tech domains, I've learned that extensions other than .com rarely recoup the money spent on them. I think your money is much better spent picking up dot-com "bot" and "robot" names for low $$$, rather than doing the hand-reg thing at this point. (And the great thing is, as it is still VERY early days in the 'robot" vertical - we're perhaps 10-15 years out - you can still grab up great names on the aftermarket for peanuts... Again, JMHO...)
Thanks, you're probably right, but I picked them up for 88 cents, so thought it was worth the small gamble.

•••
RobotStore.xyz
RobotCenter.xyz

•••
Thanks, you're probably right, but I picked them up for 88 cents, so thought it was worth the small gamble.

It's never the initial 88 cents that gets you... It's when you discover you've been holding them for 10 years and realize that you've spent $100.88 per name!... (e.g. No hold - No harm!:laugh:)

•••
•••
•••
logo (1).png

•••
Attack of the VR Robots... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

•••
ahahha.. I'm guessing the owner of VRobot won't be showcasing here. lol

•••
•••
Probably not... Remember, NPer Nitin sold that one for around 11k... I'm sure the new owner has other plans for it than showcasing here! ;)

•••
Probably not... Remember, NPer Nitin sold that one for around 11k... I'm sure the new owner has other plans for it than showcasing here! ;)
roi.png

•••
•••
Did anyone manage to snap up E / X / A / M / B / O / T .com in today's GD expiry auction?

•••
•••
•••
•••
BotPilot.com
PilotBot.com
PassionRobot.com

•••
•••
•••
Sound a bit robotic even saying it, but was the best I could do with what was available. Obviously not the desired arrangement:

RobotFemale (dot com)

•••
Generally not a fan of 'z' domains but a while back did register:

Sexbotz

.com

•••
Bought ProfessionalRobot.com at an expired domain auction.

•••
Man, I love hand registering. Just found a 14 year old dropped domain:

Sex-Bots

.com

The .net, .info and .biz taken.

Last edited:
•••
Generally not a fan of 'z' domains but a while back did register:

Sexbotz

.com
They seem to be selling. A number of sales were reported in the past few weeks. This one here is quite good actually.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back