Dynadot

showcase Robot domains have great future? Showcase Your Robot Domains Here

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A little "bot" sale to report (mine) via Afternic:

Robot Clothing / com $2500 USD

(Santa needed some extra Xmas money for gifts!!!:xf.wink:)

Here's wishing everyone a safe and Happy Holiday!

•••
Happy to report the sale of WoWbotics / king for $6,468 (Mine / 2 yr installment) via Dan... It's still early days for Robo/Robot/Bot/Botics, but with the amazing advances being fueled by meshing AI with robotics (along with advancing battery tech), I think we're getting very close to "take off!" :xf.wink: (y)

Last edited:
•••
Sold UpBots/Com at BrandBucket for 8.4K. This is my first end user bot/robot sale.

•••
I've sold Robots.tv for $10600 at Sedo last week

•••
Not my sale, buyer got a bargain here IMO

GlobalRobotics.com
$5,100

•••
I sold RobotPros.com for €3000, around $3300 at the time, which was a few months ago.

•••
Put MyBot in escrow for $60,000 over 60 months. First payment has been made and escrow now holds the domain.

•••
Sold a brandable robot domain today for $x,xxx. (y)

•••
Another nice "Robo" brandable sale I'm proud to report (and yes, this one is mine!:giggle:):

DuRobo / king $12,880 USD

Sold BIN via Afternic brokerage in tandem with DAN, after about a 4 year hold by me (and apparently multiple drops over several years before that...). I hand-regged it because I thought it was a nice play on "durable" robotics, but I'm not sure that's why the buyer grabbed it. (It now appears to be at Chinese registry, so maybe the Chinese word "Du" has something to do with it? -- Google translate says is means "spend" and I suspect it's also a popular proper name -- Maybe someone who's familiar with Chinese can provide some insight...)

Last edited:
•••
I think my domain name is a winner, so tell me what you think RobotWorld dot com

•••
Sold by SuccessClick

FireRobot.com
$4,600

RobotRide.com
$3,200

•••
wow is right hehhehe
what made u reg it... ? there is llc company pops on Google for this... related? do u hold many botics names? there is basically nothing namebio for botics only... seems like far bet to reg or are best ones all gone wayback?
Wowbotics was just a hand-reg idea I took a chance on after I noticed a bunch of the "botics" names being snatched up a couple of years ago (most top kw+botics names are taken at this point.) And yes, I noticed virtually no history of "botics" names being sold on namebio when I regged the name -- But then again, not too many AI sales until, suddenly, there were!!! :-P

I believe the name did sell to the party with the new LLC (He actually contacted me prior to the LLC registration, but I think he wanted to make sure that reg went thru prior to purchasing the domain for his start-up.)

I don't hold too many other "botics" names (I have mostly Robot/Bot/Robo), but I do have one other domain I think may pay off down the line: "Gunbotics" :xf.wink: (y)

Last edited:
•••
•••
RoboticAnimals.com (not my sale)
$10,000
NameAgency

Yes, my sale :).
Bought it for $20 +/-18 months ago
Thanks @gilescoley, I forgot to report it here.

I hold about +100 similar domains (some of them much better than this one IMO). Robot domains have value. Price them wisely.

•••
SmartRobo.JPG

•••
Sold AcmeRobots ()com for $3288. Bought 4 months ago for $xx. I usually don't report sales, but I want robot names to have sales data :xf.smile:

•••
A couple of tandem "bot" related .de sales posted at DNjournal (Not mine):

botstore.de $2,507
bot-store.de $2,507

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Happy to report Drain Bot / com sold on Afternic for $10,010 USD... Hold on to those "Robo" domains - The party's just beginning! ;)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back