Dynadot

opinion Future of .tel TLD? Shift to mean TELEPATHIC as neural implant identfiers?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

domainbidr

Upgraded Member
Impact
Could we see a shift in the meaning of .tel TLDs to one day act as brain chip identifiers for use in Elon Musk's Neuralink chips?

I can imagine .tel meaning telepathic in the future, though, this is extremely speculative.

What do you think?

Do .tel domains have an undiscovered future?

What are they worth today?

Discuss.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
The extension isn't that exciting but they offer a free hosting page which is pretty cool. Have never considered it as a short form for telepathic and your use case example is interesting.

•••
I think it is plausible. I bet Elon's cooking up something smarter than I could come up with, though

•••
I think it is plausible. I bet Elon's cooking up something smarter than I could come up with, though
When the thought-process is "they'll work it out somehow," the answer tends to be "no." Especially when there are no promises or strategies offered.

There's no future for it because it doesn't offer anything new.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back