Dynadot

showcase Robot domains have great future? Showcase Your Robot Domains Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hirerobot.com is the great domain!

•••
Meet Ralph, my botONwheels.com.

•••
•••
My only robot domain:
sex robot in dotco

com, org, info all have offers on sedo

•••
r o b o t i c s l y
r o b o t i c f u l
c a m p a i g n b o t
all in .com

•••
ROBOTICSIDEKICK.com
Great for a toy industry
Offers accepted.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Megabot.com
$1,860 USD

Is this your sale? If so congrats...

Here's the best robot video I've seen in a long time...

To keep this post domain relevant, I'm hopeful T h a t B o t .com will sell on BrandBucket since it's priced competitively.

•••
•••
Toshiba's robot is designed to be more human-like

_88662504_2116a946-46b8-4ab2-be4c-a2ac1bddffac.jpg

Toshiba has shown off the latest generation of its Chihira robot at a trade fair in Berlin.

The machine - which is designed to look as human-like as possible - has had the German language added to its repertoire.
The firm also told the BBC that it upgraded the machine's control system to make its movements smoother.
However, one expert suggested the realistic appearance might not be best suited to Western audiences.

Prof Noel Sharkey - a roboticist at the University of Sheffield - said he thought the machine still fell "clearly on this side of the uncanny valley".

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-35763917

•••
Just had one robot domain
InfiBot in king

•••
arrobotics dot com
thesexbots dot com
gynoid dot org

•••
irobotmart.com
botfaciLity.com
robotcommerce.com
ibotmaLL.com
ibotmarket.com

•••
•••
ProgrammableRobotKits.com

•••
I have in .com:
robotrss
robotrama
robotichumanoids(s)
robothumanoids
robotcabbies
robocabby
roboticmodel(s)
roboticandroid
roboticsinmotion
roboticstec

girlbots(.info)

•••
•••
I've held these two for three or so years:

Hebots
Shebots

.com

•••
I've held these two for three or so years:

Hebots
Shebots

.com

Both killer names... Especially "Shebots"... ( Nobody wants to talk about it in polite company, but the "adult" robotics niche is eventually going to be - as Donald Trump would say - HUUUGE! ;))

To this end, I'm holding

AdultBots

•••
You guys inspired me to reg fembot and girlbot in xyz : )

•••
You guys inspired me to reg fembot and girlbot in xyz : )

Love the names, hate the extension... ;)

Techname, JMHO, but I would be very cautious about regging emerging-tech names in extensions other than dot-com. (please see my recent post in VR thread...) From my experience with 3D, Cloud, even wifi names (yes, I've been around that long...) and other tech domains, I've learned that extensions other than .com rarely recoup the money spent on them. I think your money is much better spent picking up dot-com "bot" and "robot" names for low $$$, rather than doing the hand-reg thing at this point. (And the great thing is, as it is still VERY early days in the 'robot" vertical - we're perhaps 10-15 years out - you can still grab up great names on the aftermarket for peanuts... Again, JMHO...)

•••
Just checked if anything was available to hand reg, obviously all the good stuff's gone.

Thought I should have a little dabble so reg'd

Gf Bots (.com)
Operation Robot (.com)
Stock Exchange Bot (.com)

•••
Nobody wants to talk about it in polite company, but the "adult" robotics niche is eventually going to be - as Donald Trump would say - HUUUGE! ;))

yeah, I thought so, so I secured those in com:

womandroids

sherobots

womanbots

manrobots

and also:

familydroid
familydroids

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back