Dynadot

discuss $RICH!! Online, Top, only Com. Oh No!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

HotKey

Made in CanadaTop Member
Impact
Here you go, fear-mongers, peddlers, used car salesmen and attention-seekers: This thread is just for you!

Yes, you! You know who you are.. peddling your crap, injecting your agenda into every post or thread whenever possible, or showing up here every few months pretending to contribute to the domain investing community.

What about you too? The one's whom title threads with WARNING! etc etc only it turns out to be an inconsequential event that didn't turn out in your favor, thus by golly you better warn us all!

And of course, let's not forget about how .com is DEAD and the next big one is right around the corner..

My special little headliners, I repeat: This thread is just for you! Use it well and quit wasting our time with your silly crap elsewhere, because guess what?

~ WE SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU ~

examples welcome:

"Only .com! (because that's all I own)"
".Top is Top (I will keep posting it even though I just did)"
"Did you get rich? (oh wait, neither did I)"
"Thousands .Online (I'm not a hoarder but everyone else is)"
"Warning Warning (something didn't turn out in my favour)"
".com is DEAD! (and I have proof :-/)"

Get to it! Let's poop on each others BS!

❤️ , HotKey

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How to claim compensation for stress or anxiety at x registrars and marketplaces? :spam:

Regards

Last edited:
•••
Brilliant thread idea - let's see if they turn up..........don't think they will as most have narcissistic character traits which compel them to create their own threads so they are the centre of attention

why share the limelight?......is what they probably will be thinking.......

Last edited:
•••
Even so, if no-shows. Had to get it off my chest and lay my stance.

•••
"I don't need to provide examples to prove it to you, I wanted you to provide examples for it even though they don't exist, so that means I win this argument about .COM being dead"

"That's off topic because I don't agree with your argument. I'm not going to present a counter argument but I will instead tell you what I think that you don't know and attack you personally because ngTLDs rock!!... Hard!! Read the dictionary!"

"You said that ngTLDs with high prices might not be a good thing, THEREFORE YOU THINK ALL nGTLDs are high priced and are worthless. You don't even know that that ngTLDs can do backflips blindfolded!"

"If a domain costs a zillion dollars to renew every year, it's inherent worth is still the same. You're illogical!"

"This thread is about a single domain that has a great alexa rank and shows that ngTLDs are worth investing in as well. [later in thread] Stop talking about ngTLD pricing that's off topic!!

:wacky::wacky::wacky:

Last edited:
•••
Here you go, fear-mongers, peddlers, used car salesmen and attention-seekers: This thread is just for you!

Yes, you! You know who you are.. peddling your crap, injecting your agenda into every post or thread whenever possible, or showing up here every few months pretending to contribute to the domain investing community.

What about you too? The one's whom title threads with WARNING! etc etc only it turns out to be an inconsequential event that didn't turn out in your favor, thus by golly you better warn us all!

And of course, let's not forget about how .com is DEAD and the next big one is right around the corner..

My special little headliners, I repeat: This thread is just for you! Use it well and quit wasting our time with your silly crap elsewhere, because guess what?

examples welcome:

❤️ , HotKey
Lol.

•••
"This thread is about a single domain that has a great alexa rank and shows that ngTLDs are worth investing in as well. [later in thread] Stop talking about ngTLD pricing that's off topic!!
Lol. Saw what you did there

•••
Even so, if no-shows. Had to get it off my chest and lay my stance.
Just go with the flow. I find those threads very amusing though I can see through the agenda.

•••
•••
•••
"I don't need to provide examples to prove it to you, I wanted you to provide examples for it even though they don't exist, so that means I win this argument about .COM being dead"

"That's off topic because I don't agree with your argument. I'm not going to present a counter argument but I will instead tell you what I think that you don't know and attack you personally because ngTLDs rock!!... Hard!! Read the dictionary!"

"You said that ngTLDs with high prices might not be a good thing, THEREFORE YOU THINK ALL nGTLDs are high priced and are worthless. You don't even know that that ngTLDs can do backflips blindfolded!"

"If a domain costs a zillion dollars to renew every year, it's inherent worth is still the same. You're illogical!"

giphy.gif

There will always be debates here, that’s just the way the world goes, with anything and everything, from ketchup on hotdogs to doors opening inwards in the USA where as in the EU, the majority open outwards

That said, “there’s no such a thing as bad publicity” ^

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succès_de_scandale

🤵🏼🍷 keep it up Mad ! Keep growing the value of domains, both TLDs and GTLDs ^

PS ^ I was not the one arguing with you about renewal prices, some renewal prices are more fair then others, but I have no problem paying $200 annually to own the single letter domain -

e.credit - https://e.credit

Last edited:
•••
There will always be debates here, that’s just the way the world goes, with anything and everything, from ketchup on hotdogs to doors opening inwards in the USA where as in the EU, the majority open outwards

That said, “there’s no such a thing as bad publicity” ^

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succès_de_scandale

🤵🏼🍷 keep it up Mad ! Keep growing the value of domains, both TLDs and GTLDs ^

PS ^ I was not the one arguing with you about renewal prices, some renewal prices are more fair then others, but I have no problem paying $200 annually to own the single letter domain -

e.credit - https://e.credit
I appreciate your calm measured nature. Though I mentioned your post, I think that you already realised that I'm not calling you out for it, I'm just making light of the conversation therein. I wish no malice towards you or anyone else but that post does reflect my experience in the last 24 hours, so it's worth venting :hungry:. Debates are fun and we can't win them all that's for sure.

•••
Lol. Yeah. Good one :) loving the gif @MadAboutDomains ! Only a matter of time untill I drop that one in a WhatsApp Chat ;)

On subject...

Hyphenated domains are back in fashion is probably my all-time favourite BS thread.

•••
im so sorry. :)

update: the cars salesman.

Last edited:
•••
slider12.jpg

chirped on twitter

Last edited:
•••

giphy.gif
Good job I don't eat pork.....

•••
•••

giphy.gif

You are trying to mislead others by not showing the whole story. Let me quote the story below:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/shop-app-ranking-above-shop-com-according-to-alexa.1234810/

In the story, a guy talked about off-topic stuffs that needed the original poster to re-clarify the purpose of the OP to the guy (yes, only the guy). The guy also misunderstood others' posts and used impolite words. The guy then escaped from the story thread and tried to attack someone in this thread. Really a guy of low quality - low intelligence, illogical, impolite and unethical.

•••
•••
•••
You are trying to mislead others by not showing the whole story. Let me quote the story below:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/shop-app-ranking-above-shop-com-according-to-alexa.1234810/

In the story, a guy talked about off-topic stuffs that needed the original poster to re-clarify the purpose of the OP to the guy (yes, only the guy). The guy also misunderstood others' posts and used impolite words. The guy then escaped from the story thread and tried to attack someone in this thread. Really a guy of low quality - low intelligence, illogical, impolite and unethical.
I wasn't misleading anyone, I was keeping it concise, of good humour and not calling anybody out specifically.

No counter argument just humourless drivel and personal attacks to my character akin to the likes that you might hear in the yard at school... again. I forgot to mention that in my original post.

I can't entertain you any longer, if that is an "escape" then so be it. Instead, upon your next reply I am going to go and defenestrate myself. I wish for this to serve as an explanation for my lack of replies forthwith.

Last edited:
•••
I wasn't misleading anyone, I was keeping it concise, of good humour and not calling anybody out specifically.

No counter argument just humourless drivel and personal attacks to my character akin to the likes that you might hear in the yard at school... again. I forgot to mention that in my original post.

I can't entertain you any longer, if that is an "escape" then so be it. Instead, upon your next reply I am going to go and defenestrate myself. I wish for this to serve as an explanation for my lack of replies forthwith.

Please no more bullshit and misleading explanations. Let others decide.

Last edited:
•••

You both should cool it, time will tell what the future holds

•••
•••

examples welcome:

❤️ , HotKey

I fit that description HotKey:xf.wink: .online is on FIRE! if .com isn't dead it sure as hell should be.

You need only go to NamesCon.online to see who the new KING in town is. Stay tuned:xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
Back