NameSilo

$RICH!! Online, Top, only Com. Oh No!!

Labeled as discuss in General Domain Discussion, started by HotKey, Apr 17, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. bmugford

bmugford www.DataCube.com PRO VIP ICA Member ★★★★★★★★★★

I headed over to NameBio.com to check the reported sales....

It turns out you were right! Move over Dogecoin, .ONLINE sales are on 🔥.

(3) sales in the last month for $102, $111, and $112 total. That is $325 total!!!

💎🙌🚀🌕

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. william

william Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Wow, I wasn't a believer before. But now I am! Time to sell bitcoin and buy .online domains. It's only a time before I'm counting all my pennies!

3. ThatNameGuy

ThatNameGuy Restricted (15-30%) Gold Account

You obviously know very little about risk vs. reward. Only an entrepreneur with a vision would own 3,000 .online domains costing $3,000 whose exact match .com equivalents are valued @ over 18 Million dollars:xf.rolleyes:

Did you attend NamesCon.online? or did you go to NamesCon.golf:xf.wink:

4. ThatNameGuy

Mugford...i really don't much care what you think......ONLINE is still on FIRE!!!

i know some very successful business owners using
    .online. Check out Taste®.online....here's a 20M business that uses Taste.online instead of Taste.com.....you should be so smart:xf.wink:

5. Future Sensors

Future Sensors 78% of human domainers will be replaced by robots Gold Account

Don't say that, you will lose your audience.

6. bmugford

True. There is nothing more skillful than hand registering thousands of available domains in obscure extensions. It takes a true entrepreneurial visionary.

In the last month reported .Online aftermarket sales hit over $10/day on average! 🔥

I am just waiting for my beanie baby investments to pay off so I can put all that money into .Online.

Brad

7. MadAboutDomains

MadAboutDomains Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

I like .online because of how it really gives other extensions a run for their money because it's longer than most of them. Everyone knows that the longer the extension the better it is.

If anyone wants to conduct a survey about it then survey.online is available. Hard to believe!! It's only $6,000 USD per year.

This registry is clearly serious about supporting sustainable development on their extension.

8. ThatNameGuy

Oh Brad....are you the guy who bought all those beanie babies:xf.frown: Extensions right of the dot are nothing more than domain zip codes. They all lead to your house whether it's Mansion.abcde or Mansion.edcba.
    same thing goes if you live in a dump; Dump.abcde or Dump.edcba.

Regardless of whether you own a Dump or a Mansion, their value is best determined by their zip code, and according to Verisign, the the .com zip code is full:xf.eek:

9. ThatNameGuy

Hey coach...anywhere you know that I can find a domain coach online?

Maybe next year at NamesCon.online:xf.smile:

10. bmugford

Very true. I also like how with an .online clarifies that your website is online. No offline websites here!

Brad

11. King

King Investor & Creator VIP Gold Account

.vip or you're not a very important person :xf.cool:

12. ThatNameGuy

You mean sort of like 15 letter MadAboutDomains:xf.wink:. I own "single word" .online domains better than survey.online, but unfortunately I can't share them here:xf.frown: Have you ever taken a course or a test online? How about bought anything online? Do you know anyone who met or dated online? How about a doctors visit online?

Regardless, .online is on FIRE!!!

13. bmugford

For sure. $325 in reported .online sales in a single month is crazy! I didn't think .online would ever make it this far.

It really is taking over the world. It is all I hear anyone talking about online. I assume the Wall Street Bets crowd on Reddit already knows about it. It seems like the type of high quality investment they are known for.

Brad

14. MadAboutDomains

Joking aside, my feelings regarding .online are just a hunch. Whenever I see one of those domains I just wince, they just look cumbersome and unprofessional. I suspect that .online will be eclipsed by .web when that finally comes around to being... it's the same meaning but at least that's short and is easy to pronounce. Just thoughts.

15. bmugford

And even then, how is .web really an upgrade over .net?

Brad

16. MadAboutDomains

I would tend to agree that it's not. It's just as bad, and has the added bonus of nobody trusting it or knowing about it.

17. ThatNameGuy

.web will certainly takeout .website that's another rather cumbersome extension owned by Radix. If you listen to many ads on the radio or TV you hear the expression just "go online". A mega church down the road from where i live has a huge sign that reads; Visit us in person or online Sundays at 9:00 and 11:00am.

At least the keyword "online" is pretty much referenced everywhere we go. And with .com fading, .online is a viable affordable alternative imo.

18. MadAboutDomains

I understand how the word online is used and that it is used frequently, because I have lived on planet Earth, but honestly it doesn't convince me. That's ok though, I wish you luck with your names.

19. bmugford

It sure doesn't look like .COM is "fading" to me.

[​IMG]

20. Lox

Lox _____ VIP Gold Account

March 30 - 31, 2021. You know why and how it happens?

onltld.jpg

21. ThatNameGuy

We can argue about this 'til the cows come home, but the proof is selling/licensing/leasing these domains.
    Out of 3,000 names I need only sell a few to get my $$$ back, and the FACT that over 50% of the names I own are already in use for real live businesses is HUGE!

It's the monopoly Verisign who says we're running out of .coms (should have said running out of good .coms). Brad, i know you couldn't be successful doing what I'm doing, and I just thank God I'm not you:xf.smile:

22. bmugford

Meanwhile, back in reality...

Verisign expects huge domain growth in 2021

http://domainincite.com/26601-verisign-expects-huge-domain-growth-in-2021

CEO Jim Bidzos told analysts that it’s now expecting its domain base to increase by 4% to 5.5% this year. Three months ago, it had cautiously predicted growth would be between 2.5% and 4.5%.

That’s a minimum of 6.6 million net new domains this year.

The upgrade was inspired by its first-quarter performance, in which .com and .net base grew by 4.6% when compared to Q1 2020, to 168 million names.

23. HotKey

HotKey Made in Canada VIP

I will add .web to the $RICH mix, once it arrives. It is for sure sure to be the next top .com that we will visit online on the web and we'll all be rich in a year.

24. FolioTeam

FolioTeam AMDB.tv VIP

Lol. When is it arriving?

25. HotKey

HotKey Made in Canada VIP

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice