IT.COM

[RESOLVED] Escrow.com lost buyers $1,250 payment

NameSilo
Watch

Restricted (Market)
Impact
A lot about Escrow.com is frustrating, but this....there is just no excuse. I sold a domain on payment plan, the buyer made an unscheduled payment for the balance ($1,250) which Escrow.com claims to have never received. So now I wait for them to get the details from the buyer to do a trace before I get paid. There needs to be a better option than Escrow.com...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Escrow com is the last place I would use. Better choices out there. Hope it gets resolved quickly for you.

•••
Escrow com is the last place I would use. Better choices out there. Hope it gets resolved quickly for you.

I don't know of any better options, besides Epik Escrow which sadly is unavailable in my state.

•••
Last edited:
•••
i avoid Escrow.com like the plague.

Grateful no one requested them (yet)

Thankfully, a lot (better) alternatives.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
After the buyer sent them the wire receipt now they finally admit it was paid, just got the email confirming so an hour ago.

•••
Hello X7 Ryan,

We're glad to see that you've received your payment. We appreciate your patience while we sorted out the Buyer's payment. Feel free to contact us back if you have other concerns.

Have a good day!

•••
@Escrow.com Support. Oh no I still haven't received the funds. I merely got an email where you finally (a week after the payment was made) acknowledge receipt of the funds. There still is no excuse for how you never knew you had the funds until the buyer sent you the wire receipt. I only hope I do receive the funds with no further issues.

Last edited:
•••
Apologies for the previous message. We're glad that this has been sorted out with the Buyer's payment received in the transaction. We will be closely monitoring it as well so let us know if you encounter any issues.

@Escrow.com Support. Oh no I still haven't received the funds. I merely got an email where you finally (a week after the payment was made) acknowledge receipt of the funds. There still is no excuse for how you never knew you had the funds until the buyer sent you the wire receipt. I only hope I do receive the funds with no further issues.

•••
SafeFunds.com is a good alternative, I've used them without any problems.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back