IT.COM

A question regarding GoDaddy premium listing and Escrow.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

owntype

DomainName.comTop Member
Impact
I listed a domain name at Godaddy Premium Listings. Got an email from GD which says that the domain name is sold. Then I received an email from Escrow.com, and an escrow transaction is created in the escrow.com account.

The current escrow status shows (the buyer has to select a payment method):

Awaiting buyer payment.
Buyer initiates the transaction

Does this mean the buyer hasn't made payment yet?
But per my past experience of buying from Godaddy premium listings, I need to pay first to complete the checkout at Godaddy before the escrow transaction is created at escrow.com.

Anyone can let me know how Godaddy manage the payment via escrow.com?
Does the payment being paid to Godaddy first then GD pays Escrow.com? or does it go to Escrow.com account?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Got the answer, the deal can go to Escrow.com when buyer BIN at Godaddy Auctions.

•••
Hello owntype,

Is there an option at Godaddy to select Escrow.com? I don't see it at payees section, how do you manage to use it?

•••
You can't set up escrow.com by yourself.

But if you list the domain name with godaddy premium listings, if the asking price is higher than $25k, and if the buyer made the order via auctions.godaddy.com, it will go to escrow.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back