Domain Empire

Escrow.com issue?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

abdou01

Top Member
Impact
Hello,

I used Escrow.com in order to complete 1 domain sale, buyer accepted and confirmed yesterday, but I'm still waiting for payment !

History
Jun 20 2016 5:10AM PDT
Inspection period ended, Buyer accepts merchandise
Jun 20 2016 5:10AM PDT
Inspection period ended, Buyer accepts merchandise.
Jun 20 2016 5:08AM PDT
Buyer received merchandise. Inspection period starts.
Jun 15 2016 12:32AM PDT
Seller selected transfer type - Authorization Code
Jun 14 2016 11:27PM PDT
Escrow.com approves payment.

Jun 13 2016 6:16AM PDT
Buyer selected option to pay by euro wire transfer, Escrow.com waiting for payment to arrive.
Jun 13 2016 3:13AM PDT
Both parties have accepted the offer, awaiting buyer payment.

When can I get paid in your opinion? is there any Escrow.com staff here? thanks,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Normally you should receive a new update like "Funds disbursed. Final closing statements sent to both parties." on Jun 21 (today), that means escrow.com has released the funds to you by the payment method you chose.

•••
Normally you should receive a new update like "Funds disbursed. Final closing statements sent to both parties." on Jun 21 (today), that means escrow.com has released the funds to you by the payment method you chose.

Not yet, I'm still waiting, I will call them tomorrow
Thank you @owntype

•••
Escrow.com takes sometimes a day or even a little more to confirm the new ownership of the domain. They do this even when the buyer has said he's accepted the domain. It's their insurance against fake sales/money laundering. But of course you can always call and make sure. When you've received the closing statement in email, you know the money's on the way.

•••
It takes a couple of days. However, if transfer part of the transaction is too quick they may wait a week. For too quick I mean Escrow receives money, then you start transfer buyer accepts it in the same day, inspection period takes one day.

•••
I have just received the "Final closing statements" :) Thank you guys :)

•••
-

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back