NameSilo

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@DNGear very impressive both number of sales in .xyz and the prices for a number of them. Nice to see action over several sales venues. Can you tell us what time period these sales represent - i.e. are they sales from the last month or ? Thanks and super congrats!

•••
@DNGear very impressive both number of sales in .xyz and the prices for a number of them. Nice to see action over several sales venues. Can you tell us what time period these sales represent - i.e. are they sales from the last month or ? Thanks and super congrats!

December.

•••
Sold only five names this month. Not great compared to last December (2017). This was one of my last sales of the month.

Salon*Equipment*Supply

in Com

$380
Outbound hand-reg.

•••
Sold only five names this month. Not great compared to last December (2017). This was one of my last sales of the month.

Salon*Equipment*Supply

in Com

$380
Outbound hand-reg.

If you dont mind me asking; what was your sales count last december?

Thanks

•••
If you dont mind me asking; what was your sales count last december?

Thanks
7 names. Before 2016 I used to not promote names in December because I thought there wasn't any chance of selling. I changed my mind when I realized that was not the case.

•••
wuno.co.uk - $400 (Sedo)
justaroundthecorner.co.uk - €250 (Undev)
yumi.co.uk - €400 (Undev)
glcs.co.uk - €100 (Undev)

We make a alot of €100-€500 sales via Undev (inbound) - but we rarely sell .COMs in the low-mid $x,xxx sales range there.

Where do you find the majority of your low-mid .COM sales come from then? Afternic/Sedo?

•••
Received payment in December 05 2018.
e/s/p/e/r/./ O/R/G
SaleVenue:Afternic (inbound)
Listing Type: BIN $8885
Sold:$4,548 (Minimum was set to 3885 and buyer offered 3780 which I accepted so that afternic does not blow the deal as they did on another 4 figure offer. The broker told me they would tread carefully this time as they were dealing with the buyer directly and they closed the deal successfully.Payout $3638.40
Purchase price: $5.17 in June 2016 + 2 years renewal.Less than $32.
Turned down other offers close to mid $$$$ and low $$$.

No Further details.

•••
•••

Salon*Equipment*Supply

in Com

$380
Outbound hand-reg.
Congrats!
Please what keywords did you use to get end users on search engines?
Is it just Salon owners or salon suppliers?

•••
Kennyraban: "Congrats!
Please what keywords did you use to get end users on search engines?
Is it just Salon owners or salon suppliers?"

Salon Equipment Supply

Last edited:
•••
Before this year ends, one ngtld sale..
V P (dot) network
Make offer, Undeveloped
Initial offer $100, sold for $1100
Payment received within 24 hrs
Acquired here at NP for $50

•••
Just before Christmas...

ganjas///co @ Undeveloped
Via: Inbound (Make Offer)
Cost: < £2 Regfee
Sold: $250 ($223 after fees)
Held: 4 months

Last edited:
•••
Domain: LEADERRANK.COM
Date Sold: December 31, 2018
Sold Price: $ 90.00
Sold at Godaddy Premium Listing

Date of Purchases: March 7, 2018
Purchase Amount : $ 11
Bought at Godaddy Closeout Auction

•••
The results for the first DOMAINX No Reserve Live Domain Name Auction conducted on 27 December, 2018 are published below.

9 domain names were selected for No Reserve Live Domain Name Auction by a panel of 5 veteran domain name experts from the Indian domain name investors community, after a rigorous voting and discussion process.

The No Reserve Live Auction is a volunteer initiative by DOMAINX community with NO COMMISSION/FEE charged to buyers/sellers.

Auction results below:
Domain: VideoDrone.in
Sold Price: $240
Winner: Pavan Kumar Tellakula
Seller: Simit Doshi

Domain: Tissue.io
Sold Price: $300
Winner: Manu Gowdru
Seller: Chiranshu Monga

Domain: WoodenDecorations.com
Sold Price: $65
Winner: Navn Gupta
Seller: Ganesh Chaudhari

Domain: PremierLeague.in
Sold Price: $100
Winner: Ganesh Unnam
Seller: Vinesh Bhaskarla

Domain: SmartVillage.in
Sold Price: $140
Winner: Navn Gupta
Seller: Manmeet Pal Singh

Domain: Ask18.com
Sold Price: $130
Winner: Govind Dhiman
Seller: Vimal Popat

Domain: Du.pe
Sold Price: $50
Winner: Rakesh Kokirala
Seller: Shajeem

Domain: TaggingSystems.com
Sold Price: $52
Winner: Hemant Tilotia
Seller: Abhishek Kumar Jha

Domain: Ludhiana.org
Sold Price: $670
Winner: Vikram Mahant
Seller: Davinderpal Singh Bhatia

Want to sell your domain names in the next No Reserve Domain Name Auction? Please submit your domain names using DOMAINX’s Domain Auction Submissions page here.

Last edited:
•••
Nice sale dude.

What made you register this domain or how did you find it? The service, although very high value, is so niche that Google doesn't return a search count or CPC.

I'm in the Financial Services Industry and they're been a lot of smaller wealth management shops that have been buying out retiring Advisors. Thus, the Succession term. I sold SuccessionLoan.com and SuccessionLoans.com for $3750/per name. Then, I registered every similar Succession____.com name I could hand-reg.

These loans are collateralized by the assets under management at the acquired firm. There are over a dozen lenders doing these types of loans and the demographics favor more activity.

It's a very lucrative area for lenders and I'm pretty sure I'll get a few more sales in the future.

DP

•••
CommercialPropertySoftware dot com
$120
Outbound
Hold time 15 days
6.99 hand reg

•••
M I N E M A N A G E . c o m

$995 via Afternic fast transfer in November

Bought on GD Closeouts in April

No further details

•••
Infinito.io @ $3000, $100 Make Offer @ Domainagents, 2 months back.
Cannabiz.co @ $1350, $1000 Make Offer @ Undeveloped (Must have been drunk to skip a zero while countering but chose to honor the sale), a month back.
Bettr.co @ $3500 BIN (Afternic payout 8 days AFTER transfer was completed to their Escrow account, they are responsive to emails only until they don't have your goods or money), last 10 days

All Reg-fee domains

•••
Infinito.io @ $3000, $100 Make Offer @ Domainagents, 2 months back.
Cannabiz.co @ $1350, $1000 Make Offer @ Undeveloped (Must have been drunk to skip a zero while countering but chose to honor the sale), a month back.
Bettr.co @ $3500 BIN (Afternic payout 8 days AFTER transfer was completed to their Escrow account, they are responsive to emails only until they don't have your goods or money), last 10 days

All Reg-fee domains

nice co io sales
were these all undr 1yr hold?

•••
•••
2018 had a bumpy start but ended up being a great year. My 3 highest sales:

Maintained[.]com
Venue: BrandBucket
$23,995
Buy It Now.

eDiscover[.]com
Venue: Efty
$6500
Inbound. Negotiation.

DayOfAtonement[.]com
Venue: Afternic
$4888
Buy It Now.

The rest were a bunch of $XXX and $XXXX sales. If all goes well, I should have a $7000 sale to start 2019 with. Heading to escrow. Hoping 2019 will be my first $XXX,XXX year.

Last edited:
•••
2018 had a bumpy start but ended up being a great year. My 3 highest sales:

Maintained[.]com
Venue: BrandBucket
$23,995
Buy It Now.

eDiscover[.]com
Venue: Efty
$6500
Inbound. Negotiation.

DayOfAtonement[.]com
Venue: Afternic
$4888
Buy It Now.

The rest were a bunch of $XXX and $XXXX sales. If all goes well, I should have a $7000 sale to start 2019 with. Heading to escrow. Hoping 2019 will be my first $XXX,XXX year.

these sound great.. but without knowing roi range its difficult to evaluate a sale... in the end, roi is the only thing that matters in domaining. not the sale or acquisation prices really.

can you share your acquisition costs.. or ranges.. and perhaps hold times? ty.

•••
@alcy Maintained cost low $XXXX. eDiscover was one of my stupidest purchases in domaining. Overpaid for it when I thought I had things figured out. Still managed to make about 2K on it. And DayOfAtonement cost $100.

•••
Sold premiervpn dot com for $555 through offer /counter offer at sedo.

•••
Domain name-tucsoncourierservices.com
Registered at netsol($1 promo)
Sale venue- undeveloped
Sale price -$350

Atlantaorthopedicsurgeon.com
Purchased $1
Sold $250
Offer of $250 through GoDaddy domain purchase service.
Accepted it.

Mobilelocksmithatlanta.com
Purchased $6.99 on namesilo
Sold $300 on the same platform

Atlantabreastsurgery.com
Purchased $1
Sold $250 at undeveloped

Portlandwatchrepair.com
Purchased $1
Sold $150 on undeveloped

They were all outbound.
Had some other interest for some other names, but the potential buyers just went silent.
This were all from mid last year to end of the year.
Let's hope for a better year
Wish y'all more sales this year.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back