Dynadot

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Some in April
i/n/t/e/r/l/i/n/e/d $4750 flippa
B/r/a/i/n/G/r/a/p/h $1000 uni
E/a/s/t/O/r/e/g/o/n $805 flippa
in com

•••
Some in April
i/n/t/e/r/l/i/n/e/d $4750 flippa
B/r/a/i/n/G/r/a/p/h $1000 uni
E/a/s/t/O/r/e/g/o/n $805 flippa
in com

Congrats

Flippa make offer, BIN or auction?
Parked at Flippa?

Thanks

•••
Quip/Rent

.com

Purchased $19.78
Sold $1,500

Inbound through our website.

•••
Domain name: CapitalGroup.co
Sales venue: Afternic inquiry
Sales price: $600
Sales Date: 28th April 2017
Purchase price: $17
Purchase Date: 4th January 2017
Purchase venue: Dynadot Dropcatch

•••
Domain name: U/N/I/V/A/U/L/T in king
Sales venue: Afternic
Sales price: $2500
Net proceeds: $2000
Purchase price: $259

My fastest domain sale so far. Won namejet auction on 3rd April, offer received on 6th April, sold on 13th April. Initial offer was $500 which I countered with $5K and eventually we reached the deal at $2.5K.

•••
Domain name: Onsite/Data/Destruction(dot)com
Domain industry: Data Destruction
Sale venue: Outbound
Seller: Me
Asking price: $800
Sale price: $200
Purchase price: Reg Fee

Contacted about 60 end users. This has been my toughest sell so far as I got a lot of low ball offers. My model is to flip as fast as possible, so I accepted the low offer. I think I had the price to high but I am still learning how to price my domains.

Last edited:
•••
Domain name: You/Find/Jobs.com
Sales venue: Flippa
Sales price: $20
Sales Date: 1 May 2017
Purchase price: $1
Purchase Date:10th april 2017
Purchase venue: Namepros

My first domain sale and I am happy that I've made profit on it.

•••
Domain name: Ajaar.com
Sales venue: Afternic
Sales price: USD $2500
Purchase price: Hand reg
Listed with a BIN of $2500

•••
•••
Sold e-brochures.com for $499 via undeveloped. Made 407 profit. Domain held for 7 months

Did you have to point your domain to undeveloped? Any idea how the buyer found you there? Type in? through their search? Thank you for any info about the sale through that platform.

•••
•••
•••
Thanks, I forgot about that post :xf.smile: had to wait 9 long years..was worth it though
it is a good word, means 'rewards' in arabic, congrats to all those endless years of renewing

•••
BriteHost

.com

Flippa portfolio offer

Sale price $500

Purchased $20 late 2016

•••
StarsGroup.co.uk - $3,000 (hand reg a few months ago)

•••
•••
•••
Truquesedicas.com $2,988 Afternic.
EastNine.com $2,688 Sedo.

•••
•••
Domain name: Santa/Rosa/Heating/And/Air(dot)com
Domain industry: Heating And Air
Sale venue: Outbound
Asking price: $300
Sale price: $300
Purchase price: Reg Fee

I got a call on this domain and I had to help the buyer create a Godaddy account and then give me his info. Everything worked perfectly and he received the domain and was happy. I was hoping everything would go as planned as this was my first sell after helping a buyer create the account.

I thought was interesting, the buyer said he had an IT guy check to make sure that I was a legitimate seller, which took a couple days. I am NOT a patient guy when it comes to flipping so I kinda have to slow down at times to give the buyer their proper due diligence, lol.

•••
Congratulations.. sent you a pm

Last edited:
•••
Domain name: s*e*x*s.co
Sale venue: NamePros
Listing type: make offer
Sale price: $ 150
Purchase venue: NameSilo I think 11/2016
Purchase price: about $ 30
Details: NameSilo Expired Domain Auction

•••
InsideSports .co.uk - £395 - (hand reg a few months ago) - transfer to take place today/tomorrow.

•••
A D A P T A B L E . X Y Z
Afternic
Sold at BIN 995

•••
Don't mind reporting these two as both are one off sales.

L / a / d / y / l / u / c / k / s / c / a / s i n o . c o m

Fasthosts $1.20 handreg held since October 2016. Sale price $1495, inbound with $600 offer.

L / i / v / e / A /R .com

$2500

$9 acquisition, received two $xxxx offers around Christmas, circled back to both parties and one had $2,500 on the table ready to do business, needed the capital for dev so I closed.

Both these domains slipped through the cracks, so even though competition is tougher there's still opportunities to be found on the drop imho.

The second I closed via Sedo Escrow (first time using their escrow service outside of a marketplace sale) and I have to say, fantastic service, everything from start to finish was handled quickly and efficiently.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back