IT.COM

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
74648_5c69e08aa0779720861b59828b231e8d.png

$7,500
via escrow.com

Attachments

• 99wZ5E9.png
    99wZ5E9.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
•••
•••
know-how.co $100 GoDaddy auction

•••
•••
Domain name: Lifes.co
Sales venue: Gd auctions
Sales price: $29

•••
•••
Cybor/gly (com)
Sale venue:Gd premium
Listing type:BIN
Asking price:59$
Sale price:59$
Purchase price:hand reg
Thanks to @RJ

Last edited:
•••
So many .co sales in a week.
Good to see the upside of .co domain names.

•••
Reporting Sales [not mine but Witnessed]
ios.com sold for $699 about 9 Months ago.
ios.com sold for $10,000 Abuout 4 Months ago.

•••
Reporting Sales [not mine but Witnessed]
ios.com sold for $699 about 9 Months ago.
ios.com sold for $10,000 Abuout 4 Months ago.
That seems really cheap, where did you get this information?

•••
Yep, Happened, First time ios.com was in my cart and on checkout was error domain was already purchased.
2nd time BIN was $10,000 Minimum offer $7000 . I made minimum offer due to my funds but i think someone snatched it with BIN.

•••
Yep, Happened, First time ios.com was in my cart and on checkout was error domain was already purchased.
2nd time BIN was $10,000 Minimum offer $7000 . I made minimum offer due to my funds but i think someone snatched it with BIN.
wow it's easily worth $100K

•••
I think the domain was not listed by the rightful owner. Don't beat yourself up, most likely it was not an authorized listing.

•••
Little sale
Domain name: G/r/i/p//e/s/.o/r/g
Sale venue: Sedo BIN
Listing type: BIN
Sale price: $ 388
Purchase price:$5.17

Thanks, @drsheraz for the code used last year.
Almost missed out as I planned not to renew name when congratulations message came in email from sedo but I was destined to not miss the sale:joyful:

Last edited:
•••
ScottishAntiques dawt com, high xxx

•••
DNbroker.io

Flippa Auction - $399

Regged at Namecheap 2 months ago

Last edited:
•••
•••
Domain name: HouseRevamp in King
Sale venue: Sedo
Listing type: Buy-it-now
Seller: Me
Sale price: $249
Purchase venue: GoDaddy - saw it on ExpiredDomains.net
Purchase price: about $10
Details: Buyer hit the Buy-it-now button, took about a week to pay but settled quickly. Was thinking of letting this one drop as it expires next month, so I guess got lucky.
First sale at Sedo, don't mind paying the commission as the process went very smoothly.

Last edited:
•••
Domain Name: G/R/A/B/I/F/Y in king
Sale Venue: BrandBucket
Sale Price: Close to $3K
Purchase Price: $59 via SnapNames

•••
Sold m/t dot t/o for $700 via Sedo (Negotiation)

•••
2466khi.jpg

.com
Hand regged 2 months ago for $8.
Sold on ebay yesterday for $79.
I think it's a strong brandable name so the buyer got a good value domain.

•••
2466khi.jpg

.com
Hand regged 2 months ago for $8.
Sold on ebay yesterday for $79.
I think it's a strong brandable name so the buyer got a good value domain.
Sold too cheap.Buyer got a great deal.I would pay more for it.:xf.smile:Kind of name I am looking for.Congrats.

Last edited:
•••
Sold too cheap.Buyer got a great deal.I would pay more for it.:xf.smile:Kind of name I am looking for.Congrats.

I countered $99 but he said $79 is his maximum budget and as it was a hand-reg I considered original price x 10 to be acceptable. How much do you think it would worth? Anyway, at least the buyer is happy and maybe he will come back later with more confidence and buy something else for more.

•••
@ComFinders , personally I think about $100-150 is what it's worth at most. It doesn't roll off the tongue, just by hearing it you don't know if it's an "i" or a "y". Of course Lyon is a known city in France and it's basically a "D" at the end of it, but I don't think it was worth much more than what you sold it for. I think the logo is giving a better impression of the name. Nice little flip.

Last edited:
•••
I countered $99 but he said $79 is his maximum budget and as it was a hand-reg I considered original price x 10 to be acceptable. How much do you think it would worth? Anyway, at least the buyer is happy and maybe he will come back later with more confidence and buy something else for more.

It would be ideal to put on bb with a price of $4999 - bb cost etc you'd be looking at almost $3k for yourself

I am always manually looking at 5L brandable to handreg and good ones are hard to find for reg fee or getting expensive

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back