Dynadot

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
a few weeks ago :
test / llc / .com sold for $750 - via sedo

•••
This year I've sold:

bl.io for $2,000.00
pic.io for $3,500.00
fit.io for $1,950.00
bold.ly for $5,605.00
viral.io for $1,950.00

•••
This year I've sold:

bl.io for $2,000.00
pic.io for $3,500.00
fit.io for $1,950.00
bold.ly for $5,605.00
viral.io for $1,950.00

Well done!

•••
Great. Can you please share your email pitch on PM? Thanx in advance. :)

Every email I write up for a domain is different. Keep it under 3 sentences though. Always leave first name, last name, phone number.

•••
Every email I write up for a domain is different. Keep it under 3 sentences though. Always leave first name, last name, phone number.

Great, please share a sample on PM if you don't mind.

•••
i sold
japanesehousewife . c o m 300$
accomodations . a s i a 100$

•••
.com

attachment.php

$350

Attachments

• 1buzz-111.jpg
    1buzz-111.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 467
•••
•••
•••
Emore dot com
$2400

Buyer contacted me via email.

•••
This is definitely my favourite thread.

•••
StockWatch TV
$1080 via gd

best,

•••
I had my first good stretch of incoming sales in late March. 3 total sales totalling $7800 (2 com brandables and one shorter .co). Only one I can announce.

scrivas $3000

The buyer contacted me through Domain Name Sales. I seem to have more enquiries through there than anywhere. I wimped out and used their broker, as it was my first bigger sale. I have been holding out for a larger sale after 2 smaller domain sales in the fall. My goal was to get a sale on the DNJ list.

What I learned from that, I used on my own private sale right after, as that came from the buyer emailing me through my whois. The other sale was through Namerific.

•••
I had my first good stretch of incoming sales in late March. 3 total sales totalling $7800 (2 com brandables and one shorter .co). Only one I can announce.

scrivas $3000

The buyer contacted me through Domain Name Sales. I seem to have more enquiries through there than anywhere. I wimped out and used their broker, as it was my first bigger sale. I have been holding out for a larger sale after 2 smaller domain sales in the fall. My goal was to get a sale on the DNJ list.

What I learned from that, I used on my own private sale right after, as that came from the buyer emailing me through my whois. The other sale was through Namerific.

Congrats! Many more to come for sure :)

•••
•••
.com

catering columbus ($250)
create mobile apps ($250)
name branding agency ($350)

.tv
mova (300 EUR)

•••
.com

attachment.php

$172 - not bad for a hand reged 1 month ago ($3.13)

Attachments

• ha.png
    ha.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 288
•••
•••
congrat. Where you contacted?
thanks bene

he used the form on the parking page

attachment.php

many end users try to see the domain availability through visiting the domain itself. So, putting a banner that tells "the domain is for sale" help you to sell it
attachment.php

[I know that many of you know that, but it may help someone who didn't do it before]

Attachments

• heai.jpg
    heai.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 761
  • bnnr.jpg
    bnnr.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 754
•••
thanks bene

he used the form on the parking page

attachment.php

many end users try to see the domain availability through visiting the domain itself. So, putting a banner that tells "the domain is for sale" help you to sell it
attachment.php

[I know that many of you know that, but it may help someone who didn't do it before]
which parking company did you use. D offer such service also was it a make an offer platform?
If yes. Btw buy it now and make an offer which one them have you have more success

•••
which parking company did you use. D offer such service also was it a make an offer platform?
If yes. Btw buy it now and make an offer which one them have you have more success

all my domains regged at Godaddy. Godaddy has parking service. you can choose to put "for sale" banner when you set your parking for any of your domains.

there are many companies offer parking services with "for sale" banner.

all my 3 sold domains were "make offer"

•••
all my domains regged at Godaddy. Godaddy has parking service. you can choose to put "for sale" banner when you set your parking for any of your domains.

there are many companies offer parking services with "for sale" banner.

all my 3 sold domains were "make offer"

How many domains do you own?

•••
about 300

all of them hand regged ~$3 with Godaddy codes (50% are craps, I regged them when I started domaining :) )

•••
about 300

all of them hand regged ~$3 with Godaddy codes (50% are craps, I regged them when I started domaining :) )

Haha nice, do you still renew domains every year for $9.99 or do you know of any cheaper renewal codes?

•••
Since I didn't complete a year in domaining , I didn't renew any of them yet

I saw the NPs here searching for renewal codes, I will do the same soon :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back