Dynadot

Problem Sorted!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Zeeble

New.Net Destroyer....Established Member
Impact
I have had email from RegisterFly saying that they are going to give me a FULL refund via paypal :) it seems that the screenshots of the livehelp convo really helped my case and they got scared.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
lol:) good for you!

hope you reminded them to change their content! :)

•••
I will do, and I will still be contacting trading standards....

•••
Good for you (Zeeble) and good for them (Reglfy)! Nice...

•••
Zeeble said:
I will do, and I will still be contacting trading standards....
heh heh, kinda harsh.

Did you have to return the domains?

•••
nice one mate, glad to here a NP guy got one over on the bigger guys!

•••
was this for those plugin extension domains?

if so grats man :)
if not..grats man :)

•••
Hi all, yes this was for the new.net domains.

here is another message recieved on this forum:

"Zeeble

From what I understand you had an issue with a new.net name you purchased? if you can provide details that would be great. As an FYI we have notified new.net that we would no longer be a registrar of their extensions as of 4/15. Although we make it very clear on our site over their limitations some people still do not fully understand how they function and this creates a bad situation betwen us and our customers when this occurs.

if you need any help or have questions let me know"

I am glad that my action has resulted in them no longer being a registrar of new.net domains, because as they rightly said, they create confusion. Especially when you are being told untruths by "managers"

•••
nice! Very well done..and again..grats man :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back