Dynadot

advice Please help with my domains before I QUIT

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

SamDam

Established Member
Impact
I'm newbie in domaining and I reached this after many years of struggling in what they say "making money from internet marketing" which till now I don't believe although I watched a lot of courses and trainings and trainers show proofs of their money made by them, After many years of investing a lot of money and time in general Internet Marketing and domains, I'm out of money.

But let us get back to my new discovery of Domaining industry since 3 months, I read a lot and watched few courses, I bought till now about 30 domains, tried to sell any of them, but no way.

The bad thing that I didn't sell any one of them and NO MONEY at all. I need to sell even one domain, I need to make one sale, I need to make few hundreds to continue in this domaining.

So My question is, what is fastest way to sell a domain with a descent money in return or even a little???
I thought of to offer all my 30 domains here or any where else, hoping may be one domain will interest any of domainers her, should I do this or it's a bad idea?

So, please help with my domains before I QUIT

Thanks for your time, appreciate your supportive inputs.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks for all your advises, Since I started about 3 months, I'm learning too hard, I started with local domains and did send for each local one from 50 to 100 emails trying to sell and monitored opening emails through SideKick by Hubspot but only one response with no sale after I asked him to offer a price,

Here are sample of my domains, sorted by date registering :-
InternetMarketingOfferz.com
Valued.host
PharaohsLife.com
SaveMarriageGuidance.com
ClicksPress.com
WomanRed.top
MyRings.top
MyEarRings.shop
FamilyScarves.shop
SalinaFootDoctor.com
DallasArthritisDoctor.com
FloridaCosmeticDoctor.com
Xedo.us
iWire.us
iKid.us
Tamr.us
Vrom.us
Vahm.us
Wrld.us
ZipLN.com
DonCorleonePizza.com
MalikaBeauty.com
MariaHairSalon.com
SamsTreeServices.com
RubyDeveloper.org
SocialMediaMonitor.org

I know most of them are crappy ones but from DonCorleonePizza.com I'm starting to pick specific criteria, I'm using lately ExpiredDomains.net, to search good ones and below are my filters:
Common Tab
1- No Numbers
2- No Hyphens
3- Aged 10 years or more
Additional Tab
4- Only .Com
5- .Net & .Org to registered
Adwords & SEO Tab
6- SV min. 1000
7- CPC min. $1

I'm trying to stick with Godaddy domains as it's cheap to get less than NameJet & SnapNames which are $69 or more.
The point that I wanted to feel some success by selling even one, but this moment didn't come till now, I hope there will be!!

I hope you are doing fine,
First post of your thread shows that you have some research and also took some courses, but the domains you mentioned do not show that you are following those lines or you are taking some wrong courses.
NP is really a great place to learn and you will learn by exploring things you need. As you said that you have spend too much time in searching on net how to earn so you know the R&D part. NP is best place while there are other places as well, like domainshane.com and domainsherpa.com. Keep a look on namebio daily and see what is selling.
Your mentioned domains don't show any value, that is the reason you are not getting any response.
You have got some really good advice here from some members, please follow those lines and you would be at a better spot next time.

•••
Can someone explain to me how in Flippa, if you check Just Sold domains, you will notice domains with no meaning or rules of valuable sold for few hundreds, or even thousands. are these real?
which domains are you talking about? if you can mention some domains as an example...
Again check namebio.com for history of domains sold, it also shows you every day sales.

•••
You need to concentrate on dot com, avoid TLDs such as Top. Don't register typos such as : InternetMarketingOfferz.com. Plural in first word is not good : ClicksPress.com. Domains more than 12 characters will be challenging to remember. Find domains that fit generic usage, using specific name such as MariaHairSalon.com will be very difficult except if you find Maria who owns hair salon that has money and willing to build a web site. Finding domain from Expireddomans.net is good, however lately it includes Typo domains, check first if the spelling is totally corect before buying, since even one alphabet different from the word the value disaperas. Find domains that makes sense business wants to use, not what we think is cool. Searching domains with good CPV and SV is a good way.

•••
Can someone explain to me how in Flippa, if you check Just Sold domains, you will notice domains with no meaning or rules of valuable sold for few hundreds, or even thousands. are these real?

flipa are the place for website investor and SEOs! they will buy longdomainwithuglynameswithhypenandnumber.com for $500! but if you sell sex.com! believe it or not, they will bid less $10! :) just FYI, everymarketplace have their own niche with different buyer type!
my suggestion, try to read first, learn a lot and etc! even my sellf, have to consume hundreds of pages everyday! because by doing that, I can save more money and make profit!
Just FYI , I am not domainer! I am a seller :)

•••
Man people are really nice here.

You joined 3 months ago, bought 30 domains, and expect to make sales. Stick to .com's and READ - never stop reading. If you don't want to put time in then quit.

•••
Hi Samdam,
I agree with @Cyberian ; this is a very interesting thread that has started and I am very impressed with the tons of valuable information and advice we have got all the way, from our NP Experts. I am glad that I have become a NP member and being a newbie in the domaining industry myself, these gems of advice are really valuable for me too, as part of my daily learning process.

Just to keep the MOTIVATION lines ON; I would agree with the recommendations & suggestions of many our our members above - READ, READ, READ & LEARN , LEARN, LEARN before making any huge investments.
I am trying to follow the same strategy now, till I feel more confident.
All the best to YOU (and me as well) ;):)

Hello SamDam,

I want to thank you for starting what has turned into an outstanding, insightful, and all around informative thread.
And I want to thank the NP Community.

SamDam, here is the kicker.
I'd be willing to bet that I'm not the only 10+ year member that has learned something new from the advice given by the members in this thread.
We never stop learning. It's the little tricks here and there that make the difference.

Don't quit. Lick your wounds. Put away the credit card for awhile. Continue to read and learn how this business works.
You have been offered a wealth of information from this thread already.
Use it wisely. Take your time. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Another thing, and I'm not trying to embarrass you or anything, but being a non native English speaker makes it harder when it comes to joining words.
There are many non native English speaking members of NamePros can help you with this.
All you have to do is ask. Someone will step up.

Good Luck.

Peace,
Cyberian

•••
Bump for good measure.
Lots to learn in this thread, start at the beginning.

Peace,
Kenny

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back