IT.COM

My account has been frozen by godaddy, please help me

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostw3af

Impact
My GoDaddy account is specifically used for developing and building websites for users. However, during one instance of assisting a user in website development, the user engaged in prohibited activities using the website, resulting in our account being frozen. After the freeze, all domain addresses in the account became inaccessible, including one important domain of ours. Despite attempting communication through email, no resolution has been achieved. I simply want to transfer one of the domains in the account to another account. Is there any way or legal avenue to retrieve my domain address? This domain belongs to us, and we have been using it for many years with numerous users. Otherwise, it will cause significant damage to the interests of our users. I am currently at a loss. This was not intentional on our part; we are merely developers helping users develop websites and assisting them in purchasing domain names. I am willing to offer some compensation for assistance. I do not want the interests of our users to be harmed due to the inability to access a domain address, and if we cannot retrieve it, our studio will be disbanded.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why are you spamming the board with the same topic 3 times in 24 hrs? We are not GD. GoDaddy rep told you to contact them.

•••
Why are you spamming the board with the same topic 3 times in 24 hrs? We are not GD. GoDaddy rep told you to contact them.
I'm not spamming multiple times in a row, I'm just looking for help

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back