IT.COM

advice New in Domaining

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mairi

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Hello Domainer,

I'm new in domaining before i was very rare in domain sell and buy, now i'm full in domain business and learning day by day.
i joined namepros because i heard here is a great place to quick learning about domaining.

I'm happy
please advice your unique experiences so i can save my money on crap domains.

Sorry for my poor english, english is not my native language.

Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi @Mairi. welcome to NP. you will learn alot from this site. (y)
I have some advice for starter:
1.pick low cost registar for reg and renewal.
2.read popular niche trend report.

•••
Hello, welcome.
If I would start again I would concentrate more on brandable domain names.

•••
•••
One thing I would recommend is if you find a domain you are excited about - wait a day or two before purchasing if you can - it’s easy to get overattached to a domain name beyond its actual value. There are so many words and letter combinations that the actual value of many domains is less than you’d think

•••
One thing I would recommend is if you find a domain you are excited about - wait a day or two before purchasing if you can - it’s easy to get overattached to a domain name beyond its actual value. There are so many words and letter combinations that the actual value of many domains is less than you’d think
I hv stick wid my budget

•••
•••
In my opinion, if you're getting into buying and selling domain names, there are a few things you'll want to focus on to avoid wasting money. First off, shorter domain names are usually better. People remember them more easily, and they're just seen as more valuable. Also, think about whether the name sounds like something a business would want to call itself—that's what I mean by ""brandability."" Another big deal is the ending of the domain, like "".com."" Those are still the gold standard and often what businesses prefer. Then, there's making sure the domain name matches up with popular keywords or phrases that people are actually searching for. This can make a domain much more appealing. I also like to check out what's been selling by using websites like NameBio. It gives you a good feel for what's in demand. And don't forget to pay attention to what's happening in the world—new technologies, business ideas, or cultural shifts. A domain that's connected to a rising trend can suddenly become worth a lot. But, you've got to be careful because what's hot today might not be tomorrow. Basically, picking the right domains is a mix of good research, a bit of gut feeling about trends, and sometimes just luck. But if you take your time to learn and stay engaged, you'll get better at spotting the winners.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back