IT.COM

Pheenix doesn't reply emails - Should I start worrying?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

golan

GolanMedia.comTop Member
Impact
I sent an email to [email protected] two days ago. Since then i'm only getting automated replies from the mail server:

The response from the remote server was:
450 4.7.1 <[email protected]>: Recipient address rejected: Service suspended. Try again later.

I have already read here a while ago that they sold most of their registrars so thus became now pretty useless as a dropcatcher. Which my experience also confirms. But i still have a few domains with them, i think now it's time to transfer them all out.

What do you guys think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Try to create a ticket here:
http://pheenix.kayako.com/
How are you supposed to know? I know, but that's the only way I found I have a chance of receiving a response as I often get the error you described as well when trying to email them directly.

•••
Odd. I sent an e-mail last night and haven't received any auto-response similar to what you received. But this worries me as well

•••
Odd. I sent an e-mail last night and haven't received any auto-response similar to what you received. But this worries me as well

problems with their email is an old issue, I don't think there is any reason to worry because of that

•••
Try to create a ticket here:
http://pheenix.kayako.com/
How are you supposed to know? I know, but that's the only way I found I have a chance of receiving a response as I often get the error you described as well when trying to email them directly.
Thanks. I created a ticket there. Hopefully this will elicit a response.

•••
Okay, an update:

Four days passes, and today they sent me three emails:

1)
Thank you for contacting us. This is an automated response confirming the receipt of your ticket. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible. When replying, please make sure that the ticket ID is kept in the subject so that we can track your replies.

2) Actual reply to my question;

3) Of course,
As part of our commitment to improving your customer support experience, we would like to know how you think we are doing.
Please take a moment to complete a short survey consisting of just a few multiple-choice questions.

Don't know what to answer in that survey :xf.eek: If ever.

•••
I got a response on my ticket as well. The e-mail did not go through but the ticket worked. I was able to withdraw funds in my Pheenix account. So all good here as well :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back